[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Off topic

Re: a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Postby Jeezas » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:41 pm

Hi everyone, you may already know me, I'm Jeezas. Nice to meet y'all.
Okay.. I'm just a 20 year old French dude.

Jeezas

Postby Eve » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi, my names' Bruno, but I go by Evearae/Eve.

eighteen year old from Netherlands that appreciates food almost as much as clothes.
I'm going to move to Paris soon to study at a culinary school. I have bad taste in both clothes and food which I'm trying to correct/adjust.

Nice meeting all of you.

gov
Eve

Postby okuu6 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:48 am

Hey guys,
I'm okuu6, 19/m/nyc. I'm a student in a university in nyc. I mostly lurk r/malefashion, SZ. My wardrobe most consists of avant-garde garments, mostly Julius_7 pieces and some Rick.
I'm a pretty quiet and shy person myself so I don't post often.

My interests are street-dance (Popping or House anyone?), music, food, fashion, anime and video games.
I will most likely be lurking here but I hope to learn more from other members and maybe make some new friends :D.

1. What's your favorite food?
Japanese curry and gyudon
2. What are you lacking in life right now?
Friends, money.
3. Best night ever?
The dance jam at Hangtime! in NYC's Meridian23
4. Are humans self-serving?
Short answer: yes
5. What brands are you hot on?
Julius_7, Rick Owens, The Soloist, Individual Sentiments, Guidi
6. If you could offer me,(16, young) 1 piece of advice, what would it be?
Find a new hobby and work hard on it.
7. What's your favorite fish?
Salmon and Tuna
8.What is your favorite color?
Black and Deep Red
9.What is your favorite type of music?
I'm open to almost anything but the mos fav genres are: Jazz/Deep/Tribal/Tech House, Hiphop, Chill/Jazz hop, Trap, ElectroPop (sometimes), New Age, JPop.

This is a sea urchin.
これはウニです。

okuu6

Postby xinijia » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:31 pm

I'm Cynthia, 99'er, currently residing within a couple km around Vancouver. I currently work as a taekwondo instructor. I watch dramas to sleep. I have a large/growing variety of interests because learning about new and interesting things is exciting for me. One thing lead to another, I realized the realm of fashion was wider than I originally thought or knew, and now I'm here. I am psyched and willing to develop on understandings I lack and polish everything I have.

Thank you to /r/Teenffa and people who introduced me to this forum.

my favourite colour is bingle bangle
xinijia

Postby SeaGoat » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:33 am

----

Last edited by SeaGoat on Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeaGoat

Postby ramseames » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:51 pm

Everytime I see that gif I have up watch it at least dozen times.

Love it

ramseames

Postby bird.in.flight » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:01 pm

I love to see the towns a-passin' by
And to ride these rails, beneath God's blue sky
Let me travel this land from the mountains to the sea
Cause that's the life I believe, He meant for me
And when I'm gone and at my grave you stand
Just say God called home your Ramblin' Man

bird.in.flight

Postby wintyd0n0 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:21 pm

17/m/London, studying A levels with varying degrees of success.

saw the guy above me do this so why not
homemade burgers for sure
££
3. Best night ever?
New years this year was pretty cool
yeah I'd say so
Svensson, YMC, Alpha Industries, Acne
Don't commit to anything career or education wise unless you know you're into it.
Monkfish
orange
Hip Hop, Ambient/Drone, Math Rock, Dubstep, Jungle, Trip Hop, Acid Jazz, Downtempo

wintyd0n0

Postby ice » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:06 pm

hi everyone
18/m/aus
/fa/ refugee
nice to meet you

ice

Postby boy friend » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:19 am

you may know me well
i forgot my care tags password and email and i'm too lazy to retrieve it

i needed a new start anyway

CHEERS
P
boy friend

Postby bleeker » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:36 pm

Hi, My name's Golo. I'm currently going to school in Germany. I'm on a cop freeze right now because I'm trying to save some money for guitar equipment. I've been lurking for a while and from what I've seen, this community is great. I look forward to contributing to the conversations (smiling)

bleeker

Postby zxcvbn » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:52 pm

Hey I'm zxcvbn from SF. Now zxcvbn on care-tags.

Something about me is that my Pier Wu tech cardigan/coat just arrived and it's dark and I have no way of taking pictures but I wish I could so I decide if it needs to be hemmed or not.

I have an instagram @c0linjames where I post pictures (so far) unrelated to clothing.

zxcvbn

Postby nexus6 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:10 am

[delete this please, i'll write a new one soonish]

Last edited by nexus6 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nexus6

Postby konec » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:28 am

hello i am richard, i am 20 years old and i live in london. i am going to do this thing now

california rolls
internal peace
3. Best night ever?
i went to a show of some djs i admire and they played two of my unreleased tracks back to back. what a surprise
yes
cdg at the mo
love hurts
jellyfish
am i allowed to say black
i like listening to belle and sebastian at the moment but i also like hardstyle and it's difficult to pinpoint a specific taste

konec

Postby uniacto » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:55 am

hey, i'm from reddit.

my real name's Gabriel, currently in university. made this account awhile ago, but i've always lurked because i'm new to fashion. Kind of in a rut in what I want to wear in fashion because I feel like everything within my price range is so boring. I post on instagram too.

Something about me is that I speedcube on the side, which is solving a rubiks cube as fast as you can, current personal best is 8.72 seconds, though I average around 12-15 seconds normally. Thanks for reading!

uniacto

Postby uniacto » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:46 am

not quite sure how to edit my prev post:

last video that i have is from august, hope it will suffice

uniacto

Postby sabisabi » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:20 am

hello, all. a lot of (or only some?) used to know me as michaelmao.

i've recently been going through a loss of direction and took some time away from everything to just live my life. decided that a fresh username would be a pretty cool alongside my newfound direction (or what i believe my direction to be at the moment).

i still like klimt, anime, video games, chill vibes, and making a fool of myself. i can't solve a rubik's cube though.

i'm also gonna try to be a little more active on here; i feel like i've posted too much on waywt and neglected what ct is really about.

sabisabi

Postby karentags » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Last edited by karentags on Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
karentags

Postby igsu » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:03 pm

Howdy y'all. 18/m/southeast usa. I like fashion.
Clothes too.
I don't really remember how to use forums like this, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. :sweg:

WTB: Opening Ceremoney Astrology IRL Aquarius shirt any size
igsu

Postby smass » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:54 pm

hello everyone
my name is Sara I'm 19 and going to school in New Jersey for fashion.

my boyfriend is on this site and I always see him scrolling through so I thought id give it a try. I like carbohydrates and dogs (a lot).

smass

Postby teamster » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:57 pm

Howdy.

I'm Art. I'm a regular over on /r/rawdenim

Got a bunch of friends over here, so I figured might as well stick around.

I'm a big fan of gluten, jeans, and music. I like to cook and wear pants.

EDIT: Also I'm 22/m/SF

teamster

Postby AmericanPie » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:02 pm

AmericanPie

Postby teamster » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:14 pm

teamster

Postby oneseriouslady » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:39 pm

hello, i'm 25/f/san francisco. i've been a longtime lurker of ffa, femalefashion, mfa, etc. as well as care-tags (i even listened to all the podcasts!). finally decided to just bite the bullet and say hi to everyone.

i'm interested in fashion, as well as the psychology/logic behind why we wear what we wear. some other hobbies include reading, obsessing over cute animals, and eating chips.

oneseriouslady

Postby aeieie » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:25 am

hi i am sarah /f/20
studying fashun in australia

ig im into talking about clothes and why it matters

aeieie

Postby Eddie » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:59 am

I'm Eddie
Berkeley's resident Helmut tycoon,
--clothing addict and one arm of the shiteater gang comprised of Kylebisc and RyanManana

20, throwing money into a stupid architecture program

u may know me as Nebulae on sufu or Transfinitism on tumblr

Eddie

Postby Raspatil » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:30 pm

^ I have a drunk pic of him

nice
Raspatil

Postby Eddie » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:58 pm

sir please go fuck urself!!!!

Eddie

Postby xinijia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:24 am

Welp this took a while I hope I'm doing it right if not feel free to shoot me

welp yeah loads of vancouver people here

in regards to tffa as a breeding ground yeah with any potential it has it can (smiling) but mostly because of some people from the brother subreddit yeah

in regards to internet people getting younger well I'm sure one day that'll be me who says the same thing owo

I can probably kick you on the ear if you are anywhere around 5'10

my favourite colour is bingle bangle
xinijia

Postby parastexis » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:49 pm

parastexis

PreviousNext

Return to Care