[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Off topic

Re: there isn't an "introduce yourself" thread help

Postby schiaparelli » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:04 am

hello hello! welcome to care-tags~

it's interesting you say you spend more time online than on self-improvement, because i feel a lot of my self-improvement has been prompted by online communities/rhetoric i encounter online/friends i make online which inspire and motivate me/strangers who provide an example for me to shoot towards

schiaparelli

Postby oieoou » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:31 am

The basis behind that comment I made was mostly just me saying "Im lazy."
I do in fact find lots of flintstone Ive found through the internet to guide me in a specific direction, but at the end of the day most of that goes down the drain because, life I said, Im a lazy person. Working on that part though.

oieoou

Postby deadkitty » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:05 am

what's your reddit name?

deadkitty

Postby oieoou » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:27 pm

oliveroctopus
I have terrible humor and this was an attempt

oieoou

Postby Emb3rSil » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:50 pm

hello new friends

My name is Emb3rsil i also post on mfa a whole bunch but I doubt anyone knows me

I live in a town full of plebs, get at me

Emb3rSil

Postby starfox64 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:59 pm

Hi welcome please change your avatar thanks.

i get that a lot of people here came from mfa but i think explicitly connecting this to that is kind of weird (and poor form, frankly).

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby Emb3rSil » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:49 pm

uh, done, but why? is this supposed to be like, totally independent of mfa or something? that's how I got here

Emb3rSil

Postby Syeknom » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:54 pm

It's nothing to do with MFA or Reddit other than sharing members current and previous.

The idea behind care-tags is to create a positive space to chat about clothes and be amongst friends - not to have drama, inter-forum sniping, negativity, egos or condescension. All things that plague most other fashion spaces online.

Syeknom

Postby Vaeltaja » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi,

I'm Vaeltaja.

I'm a college student who is really bad at academics and is a computer science major. I also enjoy heavy metal and wearing black. My favorite label is _Julius. Leather is my favorite fabric/textile/material. I want to get "692068617465206373" as a tattoo.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby sknss » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:41 pm

what's that number?

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby Vaeltaja » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby seth83292 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Hi friends, I'm seth83292, and I wanted to use my last.fm profile as my avatar, but it was one pixel too large so I had to go and resize it. the struggle is real.

21 years old, in Boston, studying molecular biology. I like badminton.

I also don't know how to reply to people who vote on posts and also leave comments, so here's my last.fm:

seth83292

Postby Capt » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:28 am

Hello I'm Capt. I'm 24 and think about clothes too much.

Capt

Postby === » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:54 am

hey there
my name's evan and i like clothes, filmmaking, miatas, and gamedev
my reddit handle is ev149 but i don't use that anymore b/c some middle aged hispanic woman who tweeted ~40 times about kony 2012 registered it on twitter before me and people kept making annoying jokes about it
one time when i was a toddler i ate sand

B)
===

Postby Runningshoes » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:59 am

Hi I'm runningshoes and I like shoes.

Runningshoes

Postby Syeknom » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:06 am

Hello all of you new dudes and dudettes(?)

Syeknom

Postby trav » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:35 am

whats up guys. I'm trav. recognize a few people here—seems like a cool place

trav

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Hello new folks!

Trav, glad to see you.

Runningshoes, happy we've got someone who likes runners here.

=== (Evan), filmmaking ey? Maybe there's thread for you somewhere (or one you'll have to make!)

Capt, i'll I think I recognize you from elsewhere? Welcome!

Seth, I talked to you on another form of communication so I'm glad to see you here.

Anyone I've missed: I'm sorry I missed you, it's just a good kind of overwhelming to see so many new names.

ramdomthought

Postby spahdfgo » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi, I'm spahdfgo, you can call me Spah i guess. My reddit username is also a random string of letters if that tells you anything.

Anyway, I'm currently very bored at work so I decided to say hello.

spahdfgo

Postby schiaparelli » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:21 pm

look at this enormous amount of new people!
hello everyone, so lovely to have you all here.

Capt, hello hello. i think that's many of us so please post overly earnest things about clothes asap, i love it.
=== wins the award for coolest username.
Runningshoes should post in WAYWT: on feet edition, or the thread about sneakers & trainers
trav i don't think i know you so i'm excited to see you around here!
spah, nice to see you here. what's work? why bored?

schiaparelli

Postby spahdfgo » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Receptionist at Chloé. Lost of downtime when the phone isn't ringing.

spahdfgo

Postby schiaparelli » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:28 pm

do you see girls dressed like shini park of come by? i love her. as i recall she's a hardcore chloé fan.

schiaparelli

Postby anshin » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:35 pm

hi everybody

ne travaillez jamais!
anshin

Postby midvh » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:44 pm

midvh

Postby spahdfgo » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:15 pm

spahdfgo

Postby maj » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:34 pm

welcome fashion friends

maj

Postby quad » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:45 pm

hi im quad. quadrupleentendre on reddit, i dont really post much anymore, school and full time 3rd shift took most of my time. im notoriously a huge asshat. a lot has changed in my life in the last 6 or so months, most of my negativity has dwarfed.

i like sports and clothing

besides that I really like this forum and everything it stands for.

quad

Postby bels » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:54 am

I will paypal gift ten pounds to the first user to go to a store, get talking with a salesperson they don't know and successfully invite them to care tags.

I will pay out when they make 20 posts.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:34 pm

This place ain't no fit contest, welcome heckawheel

Syeknom

Postby mark » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Hi I'm mark,

I joined a while ago on ramseames' suggestion, and have been lurking til now. Everyone is chill. I like that.

I also like rocks and hiking and shit. I like fashion too, but sometimes I only think I like fashion.

I'm a past college dropout and future engineer, but all I really want to do is have a good time surrounded by good people.

See y'all around!

mark

PreviousNext

Return to Care