[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Off topic

Re: there isn't an "introduce yourself" thread help

Postby potsticker » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:33 am

So, I already participated in the ol' irc a bit there. Guess I should say hi here as well. I'm a 22 year old bio student, been lurking mfa/mf for some time now though I think I'm done with reddit in general for good. You all seem like a great community.

potsticker

Postby moussele » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:16 am

hi im muscle, mrmusle and muscle1 through 3000 on other forums/irc. rarely post anymore though.

im in my early 20s live in finlandese and like money

i also like clothes and appreciate all living things

thanks

moussele

Postby katy katazome » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:32 am

Hi I'm Katy and I'm Bobbin's girlfriend. I like denim, vintage and vegetables. Right now I'm really into squash, chimayo and copper.

katy katazome

Postby bels » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:34 am

Care tags power couple online. Welcome!

bels
Yung Winona

Postby LandslideBaby » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:27 am

Hey, I'm LandslideBaby (obviously) a 20 year old living in Portugal(booo).
I have the tastes and live of a 70 year old as I spend most of the time in my couch drinking tea with the cat. Only difference is I sometimes go to college and try to learn things.

LandslideBaby

Postby bels » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:30 am

hey.

What do you try to learn

bels
Yung Winona

Postby LandslideBaby » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:08 pm

Well, my degree is in business. My classes this semester are math, economics(micro) something that is similar to statistics and lastly financial calculus(zzz).

LandslideBaby

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Have you ever popped a child's balloon

ramdomthought

Postby cormac » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Hello! I am mildude. ben brought me here from MFA a couple months ago, and I've lurked until just now. I won't be posting fits for a while as I am still figuring it all out. I am a senior in highschool living in SW Virginia. I love music. Always taking music suggestions, doesn't matter what genre. I want to go to one of VA's better state schools for business and/or linguistics with a minor in either spanish or japanese. I am also interested in playing music, sexual psychology, fitness, and coffee. I work at Mcdonald's.

cormac

Postby SteevMike » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:13 am

Hi I'm SteevMike

I hang out in mfa irc as internet user neevin

I'm in grad school. I like bands with guitars and bad movies.

It is so very cold where I live.

SteevMike

Postby starfox64 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:17 am

WELCOME!

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby charybdis » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:51 am

Hi mildude, nevin.

mildude I heard random body piercings are a hallmark of virginians. Can you confirm or deny?

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Postby cormac » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:48 am

I haven't been to other places enough to confirm or deny that, but gauges are pretty popular in my area right now. I know some girls with lip, nose piercings, the usual. I don't really hang out with anyone who has anything but ear piercings.

cormac

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby hunnish » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:42 pm

I hope it's the study of cyborgs.

hunnish

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:24 am

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby schiaparelli » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:19 pm

oh wow it's you. it's nice to see you here. your field of study sounds pretty fascinating

you should recommend me some good related books to read

schiaparelli

Postby starfox64 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:24 pm

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby Catfush » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Hello all! My name is Chase and I am currently stuck in stasis at community college, but loving every minute of it. I enjoy running, baking, and being outdoors. This forum is really refreshing and uplifting, I can't wait to get involved.

Last edited by Catfush on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catfush

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby kyung » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:29 pm

hello (smiling) my name is kyung and i go to school in pennsylvania and i just made an account i recognize a lot of names on this forum and you are all lovely people

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby thug » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Where in pennsylvania?

thug

Postby kyung » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:06 pm

lehigh university in bethlehem

KIMCHI SLAP

kyung

Postby thug » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:48 pm

oh wow that's pretty close to me I think

did you grow up around here?

thug

Postby kyung » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:01 am

nah I live in northern nj and I go to school here

KIMCHI SLAP

kyung

Postby suubz » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:09 am

hey, I'm suubz. 20yr old brown guy currently trapped in the American Midwest.

I like to drink whisky and think about fashion, but not at the same time cause that leads to online purchases I later regret.

suubz

Postby jvstnh » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:28 am

hi I'm jvstnh. I go to college in the boring middle part of California. I like shoes, wrinkly faced dogs, and mornings. You guys seem like fantastic people and I'm looking forward to getting involved in this forum

p-i-z-z-a-p-r-t-y
jvstnh

Postby iophobic » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:41 am

hi i'm iophobic! dwindles showed me the light. i live in DC and i like scarves, westies, rum and sushi.

you all seem really friendly, can't wait to get more involved!

iophobic

Postby smiles » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:05 am

so many new members! sweet

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby oieoou » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:59 am

Im oieoou and apparently my reddit name was taken here. I also can't spel.
I spend more time on the internet than I do on self improvement.
Any other inquiries into my life can be asked at counter 13.

oieoou

PreviousNext

Return to Care