[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Off topic

Re: a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Postby monoclelewinsky » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:39 pm

20/f/chicago mostly

i've been in various fashion related communities for a few years and i know like half of you already but now is my time to s h i n e

petty and sweaty
monoclelewinsky

Postby MrRaynor » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:48 pm

Hey! I'm a 19 year old dude from San Diego, currently living in Alabama for school. I too saw how tight knit this community is so I thought it'd be cool to join. :woop:

MrRaynor

Postby Moist » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:35 pm

23/M/Seattle, College in southeastern Idaho.

Didn't join any other fashion communities outside of Reddit for four years but you guys seem more friendly than SuFu.

Hydrophobic
Moist

Postby mooncorp » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:23 am

Hello i go to high school in california and i really enjoy the way clothes look and feel

since i've taken an interest in fashion, i wore white/grey/black almost exclusively for 2 years
but then i fell in love with the color light pink and went thrifting more and decided to be more adventurous with what i wear. fashion is fun and after all, the best time to be experimenting is now while i'm young

i can't say why exactly but i am very excited for the upcoming year + all the things it will bring. i want to take my art more seriously, read more, go to more shows, actually learn to skate, get more interesting people into my life, become more involved in general. this place feels very nice and perfectly suited to my interests so i'm going to quit lurking and start participating + learning! :')

mooncorp

Postby wumbo17412 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:33 pm

23/M/fake canada, I'm a cubicle drone but hey at least I have money for clothes now.

Started browsing mfa almost 5 years ago but a while back it stopped having much content I was interested in. Just looking for a more chill, positive place to talk fashunz.

Basically I saw the FoG and Raf facebook groups and thought "I want the opposite of that." And here I am.

wumbo17412

Postby sknss » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:28 am

What is the FoG?

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby wumbo17412 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:14 pm

Fear of God

wumbo17412

Postby bels » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:26 pm

I'm pretty sure Alan has it right when he says its a facebook group about low visibility weather conditions.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby whocares1 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:58 am

11 year old who likes satan music

whocares1

Postby WalrusParty » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:57 pm

19, from the fake canadian city

Part-time lurker, part-time UWaterloo mechanical engineering student. never bothered to make an account until now.

my friends here hate fashion so i browse mfa, mf and streetwear subreddits for 4+ years. got pretty burned out of the support circle there, especially /r/streetwear. Hopefully I'll take this chance to contribute more here!

WalrusParty

Postby azrayell » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:29 pm

25/m/boston

work in 3D printing.
thinking about posting more (or at all)
I spend about a quarter of my weekends throughout the year in NYC.

azrayell

Postby psyche_of_frogs » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:50 pm

Wow can't believe I've never introduced myself wtf

21/f/east coast, currently in college studying comp sci. I previously received a bachelor's degree in Memeteenology. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about these mysterious creatures, whether it be their behaviors, diet or preferred habitats. Unless you're a memeteen - then don't talk to me.

My dream is to live in a house constructed of Issey Miyake Pleats Please products.

Last edited by psyche_of_frogs on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
psyche_of_frogs

Postby tomsfood » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:01 pm

hi i'm tom i'm a memee tene

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby f.liiix » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:41 pm

-

Last edited by f.liiix on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
f.liiix

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:13 pm

what mememememe are you

ramdomthought

Postby Vox » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:41 pm

Hello, my name is Emmanuel, but I go by Amman. 23, male Eritrean, born in Canada, but living in Austin, TX since the age of 2. I attend MIT in Cambridge, MA for school, but that's been an up and down journey. I finally have a good community of friends and support and a major I'm interested in (urban studies and planning), but in getting to that point there were periods of not having enough to eat, extreme isolation, homesickness and a general aversion to being on campus.

It's definitely something I'm grateful for. Beyond the great opportunity, the experience has fortified my spirit. However, I have also taken on a bit of damage in the process. I'm back at home in Austin trying to overcome depression/anxiety linked to my university experience. Hopefully, I'll be back at school in the spring.

I love being outside more than anything. Surrounded by green, watched over blue. My clothes, body and spirit should never be too long without a taste of sun and sweat.

The best gift I ever got was a bus pass when I turned 16. It broke me out of my suburban neighborhood and gave me a fuller look at the life and city around me.

When it comes to clothing, I love playing with colors and patterns. I've really enjoyed my time here so far and I'm looking forward to learning more about it!

Everyone have a great day!

The city bus is my chariot.

IG: @capladpoet
Vox

Postby Clarice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:36 pm

Hi! I used to have an account here and post semi-regularly, but left due to life reasons. I decided to make a new one, and start talking with ya again instead of just reading (smiling)

I'm Clarice, a 20 year old lib art student in Olympia, WA. I mayyyy be switching over to pattern making in the near future, as there's a really great program for it up in Seattle.

I'm currently studying philosophy, literature and french - only taken art/art theory classes up till now. I'm very happy to be exploring literature academically - Art was never my forte, and I loved writing about it more than creating it. So now I get to write more (smiling)

Very excited to rejoin this C-T dialogue

(smiling))))))))

Clarice

Postby alexander delarge » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:47 am

Did not know there was this, but better late than neva :^)

Hello everyone! My name is Alex and I am currently an undergraduate studying creative writing with an emphasis in poetics and chinese language/culture. (A few of my fav. poets are Bukowski, Rimbaud, Blake, and most of the beat generation writers.)

My hobbies/interests are vast, but I mainly just skateboard, learn about animals, and try to stay out of trouble while still having fun ;^)

I joined CT because I like to see different styles of clothing and converse about it as well. I definitely am a greenhorn to this world, but no better time to start :^)

Being young is like being one of these malenky machines
alexander delarge

Postby beetlebob » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:34 pm

hi all!

i joined CT about a month ago after meeting some CT-ers in real life and this seems like a good place to absorb and discuss a wide range of style.

i am 25, lives in chicago. graduated from U of I champaign urbana and i work at an ad agency where i put ads up on the internet (then subsequently download ad block). definitely an interesting industry.

in my free time i love to draw (just for fun or for friend's bands occasionally), go to concerts, stay active annnd travel. i feel like i have a fairly particular aesthetic that i am drawn to, but i like to take inspirations from all over the place. i am sure CT will be another one of my muse.

looking forward to being a part of CT, and thanks for welcoming me in :D

I bequeath myself to the dirt to grow from the grass I love, you will hardly know who I am or what I mean. Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you.
beetlebob

Postby mellow » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:53 pm

hello people,

i've been lurking care tags for a while and thought to myself why not join this lovely community eh?

i'm from london, i study maths at uni, i've been interested in fashion since the old throwback jerseys and akademiks/ecko phase to jd roadman phase and now i have reached my final form as an appreciator of loose fitting yet simple clothes. besides clothing i'm also interested in anthropology/social activism/politics/science/eastern history/music etc.

that's me and i look forward to mingling online with you all

peace B)

mellow

Postby anth » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:28 pm

HI

Last edited by anth on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anth

Postby iamacyborg » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:30 pm

'cause I've not been here in a while.

28/m/London

iamacyborg

Postby madlib » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:23 pm

18/m

I like dogs, music, movies, and I sometimes wear clothes!

Last edited by madlib on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madlib

Postby duane » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:31 pm

18/f/boston

hi! i love small fluffy white dogs, colors, the 100 emoji, and fruit.

duane

Postby candy » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:43 pm

hallo everyone, i like sound and printmaking.
i'll be lurking around here and there, and will post from time to time.

candy

Postby tweefwend » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:44 am

Hi my name is Landon. I'm 21. Currently studying Software Engineering @ Cal Poly in California. I'm into photography and film-making (hoping to eventually do back-end development on creative software like FCPX or Adobe premiere)

I post on a few other fashion boards. I'm into a lot of different styles/aesthetics. I draw a lot of inspo from skating/hiphop culture. Japanese streetwear is also cool.

Favorite brands/labels atm are Story MFG, Craig Green, JW Anderson, and pretty much any Swedish label.

Favorite "internet posters" are Homme Vide, Fokken, Bobbin, Jonah Levine, and few others I can't think of atm.

tweefwend

Postby complete » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:25 am

hi, my name is complete and i like loose pants and crying myself to sleep

it's good to join you all

complete

Postby jake » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:29 am

hello, as you can probably tell my name is jake
i'm 17, i go to high school, and i'm from sunny san diego california
i've used many other fashion forums before but i'm looking for some new friends!

jake

Postby worknights » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:45 pm

hey! my name is Alexander, i live in atlanta, and im 24 years old. very excited to be on this forum and make new friends!

ig: cavallifurs
worknights

Postby sssuhr » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 pm

hello all,

i'm jon. i'm a semi-notorious nice comment on reddit fashion subs and looking to expand and diversify my nice comment portfolio. pls view my previous work on reddit under u/jsuhr

24, currently in brooklyn attending grad school

can't wait to get to know you all!

sssuhr

PreviousNext

Return to Care