[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Off topic

Re: there isn't an "introduce yourself" thread help

Postby szy » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:10 am

Good morning, I'm szy.

I've been lurking for a while now and even created an account some time ago but i've finally coerced myself to post something.

My interest in fashion has been almost exclusively theoretical lately since the stuff i like is really hard to come by around these parts.

So anyway, cheers!

szy

Postby errantposture » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Hi i'm notfluent,
Despite the name I am fluent in English. I like fashion, but I don't dress particularly excellent.
I'll probably lurk more than post but i'm looking forward to being a part of care-tags.org!

everything is getting better but everything could be a lot better
errantposture

Postby fluent » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:19 pm

fluent

Postby maj » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:28 pm

this is the fluent i thought the other one was, it's not a joke account he was fluent_in_wingdings/fluent on reddit. some clarification may be good on your end fluent

maj

Postby omgimacarrot » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm omgimacarrot, or Clayton if were using real names. I found this by listening to rjbman's podcast.

I started over at MFA and while I still enjoy reading it and checking out the WAYWT, I am finding out that I hit a wall for about 6 months that I can't get over. What I hope to get out of care-tags is to evolve what I'm doing. My hobbies have always been half-assed and now I really want to pursue clothing because it is what I love.

I am a senior in college and I'll be graduating in May with a degree in English Writing. I hope to pursue a career in copywriting or technical writing (hopefully dealing with clothing). I would love to move to a bigger city because I come from suburbs and attend a college in the middle of nowhere.

I'll lurk more than post, but I look forward to chatting with you all.

omgimacarrot

Postby msc » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi, I'm Sam. I'm a junior in highschool and I like sports and pottery.I really only lurk, on here and mfa and sometimes sf. I don't really know about know that much but I find fashion and clothing super interesting and i really enjoy reading people's opinions.

msc

Postby ruhan » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:53 am

Hi I'm ruhan. I also go by ruhan elsewhere. If you look further out I'm also known as ruhan, but after a certain point I'm just called Mark. Love the warm feeling of a forum.

Just be nice.
ruhan

Postby thomaspaine » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:21 am

thomaspaine

Postby starfox64 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:31 am

invite your fellow teen from maas and stacks

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby yourdad » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:36 am

bit late on this but i'm yourdad. 21 y/o student in vancouver.

yourdad

Re: a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Postby schiaparelli » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:48 am

i notice someone (THE DICTATORIAL COUNCIL OF ELDERS OF CARE-TAGS) changed the thread title
so now i have to contribute my a/s/l since i think it's only been implied and not explicit
i am 19, female, and go between the east coast and best coast of the US, depending on the time of year

welcome to everyone on this page! there are so many of you! i am delighted. really looking forward to see you all sharing your care and posting your tags around here, and hopefully finding rich and fulfilling friendships through the discussion of both

schiaparelli

Postby silvaeri » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:18 pm

hey all. i'm silvaeri/kyle. i go by the same name on reddit, and was too lazy to think of a new username for care tags.

i'm a 21 year old graphic design student studying at the university of minnesota. i like clothes and riding bikes. a lot of my clothing choice currently is dictated by staying warm and dry in the winter months for biking to work/class so i think i've been leaning towards more of a techwear look n shit. Currently researching and saving for new pieces. Dig looking through waywt, always get great inspo from peeps.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby LegallySmelf » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm LegallySmelf/GarleyCavidson. I have a poor sense of smell and cauliflower ear.

I just want to look like I'm in a William Gibson novel.

LegallySmelf

Postby rudy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Hey all,
I'm rudy. I'm a 21 year old university student, and I like the color black. Just mostly browsing the past few days and I'm a big fan of the community. Never been really "involved" in an online community, always lurk around far more than I post. Hope to contribute here though.

rudy

Postby midvh » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:58 pm

midvh

Postby ptozzi » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:58 am

Hello ladies and germs,
I'm ptozzi. 19 year old student studying chemical engineering in NJ, USA.
Interests other than clothes include academics, furniture (clothes for your house?), and I'm trying to get into fitness.
Chances are I'll lurk more than post but that can definitely change.

ptozzi

Postby iwtt » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:36 am

hi my name is an acronym and i like to look at clothes on the internet. i live in stockholm. i have a lot of fishtail parkas. you people come across as very nice i hope you know that

iwtt

Postby HS_ » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:55 pm

What it is, was on MFA for a while, nowadays I sometimes lurk MF and look forward to posting here. I see a lot of familiar names.

HS_

Postby can- » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:48 pm

hello high school _

can-

Postby HS_ » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:56 pm

HS_

Postby e0d9n0b5 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:06 pm

25 m canada

what is this forum please explain 2 me

e0d9n0b5

Postby hunnish » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:09 pm

A friendly place to talk about clothes and other things

hunnish

Postby e0d9n0b5 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:13 pm

e0d9n0b5

Postby starfox64 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:34 am

woah there are real people here now

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby eufemism » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:05 am

Hello, I'm eufemism. I'm a college student and I spend too much time on the internet.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby spicedreams » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:58 am

Hi, my name is Rohith, rycepooding told me about this place.

I'm 23 and the place I consider home is probably the midwest/Iowa where I went to college. Now I go to grad school in southern California.

Also, I like rock climbing and going to concerts/festivals.

spicedreams

Postby YourLatus » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:26 am

Hey i'm Chris, uni student from the northern beaches of Sydney, Australia. I like football, the beach and post punk. I've seen a lot of your names around mostly from lurking other places but this place seems like an awesome place to post; i'm hyped on Acne and Ervell right now.

YourLatus

Postby saniityhd » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:51 pm

Hey.
My "name" is saniityhd, I come from Sweden and I am a studying theoretical history. I like to skate ( even though I havent done it in a good while ), TRY to produce music, listen to music and drink beer with friends.
I came here because of an old friend who I just got in contact with again, who I think goes by the name IWTT here on CT?.. Have just been lurking for about a day now but I like what I see.

Might aswell add, since this is a fashion-forum, I dress differently from day to day. At this time it is mostly techwear in form of Stone Island, maharishi etcetc. Wear alot of APC, Our Legacy, Margiela etc aswell though. The more different brands ( with different individual design ) I can blend in to a fit, the better imo.

Last edited by saniityhd on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.grailed.com/users/18-ruben/wardrobe - in desperate need to get these items sold. Bedwin, Stone Island, COS etc
saniityhd

Postby RycePooding » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:57 pm

spicedreams! So happy to have you here. I miss you everytime I play smash.

RycePooding

Postby spicedreams » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Miss ya too man, someday we will reunite!

spicedreams

PreviousNext

Return to Care