[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Off topic

Re: a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Postby makaveli » Sun May 27, 2018 12:01 am

Hey, my name is makaveli, and that's real as hell, I'm an architecture major at a state college in a city, and I like clothes I guess, I've been a brokeboi for awhile and am too young to remember sufu, but I feel like this is a better home for discussion and new ideas stylistically moving forward. I spent a lot of time on the HB Forums growing up so this will be nice to be in a new forum environment.
I deal mostly with hype growing in streetwear and rap, but have moved towards more tech and artisan garments since I started collegeeeee. anyway that's me let's argue about hip hop

makaveli

Postby jpag » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Hey friends, I made an account a while back and forgot about it. Nice to look back and see this is still the most kind place on the internet. I finally have a bit of money so I'm trying to realize my fashion goals.

I lurk too much so and I'm trying to post more (lol). I do music and politics stuff the rest of the time.

jpag

Re: there isn't an "introduce yourself" thread help

Postby foamclipper » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:21 am

foamclipper

Postby foamclipper » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:22 am

foamclipper

Postby p3rn » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:58 am

hello.

25/f/london

I've gone on country walks with a few of you already.

I'm here to join the care share and maybe move to a slower form of internet consumption/contribution.

happy to be here.

p3rn

Postby griffin » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:43 am

hi! My name is griffin, I've been here since 2013 or 14 on an account called gruff but I had to delete it for privacy reasons but I'm back. I wasn't super active so most people probably don't remember me. I've been in college studying geography for like 5 years on and off and I'm trying my damnedest to graduate next year OwO I like to play music, hike, and read about cities. I'm glad to be back on c-t as it has been a staple of my adult life which I have missed.

griffin

Postby griffin » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:37 pm

ya I am, I read Invisible Cities earlier this year on a really wonky pdf and then accrued $35 in library fees from the copy I borrowed. I'm looking forward to reading his other stuff as well.

griffin

Postby Diane_83 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:02 am

Hi my name is Diane, I dress like the vietnamese Diane in Bojack and I'm joining all the fashion forums to build my empire.

Peace & (stylish) Arrogance

Fashion Victim
Diane_83

Postby 1hunna » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:06 pm

hi, i used to have an account but idr the log in info, so I made a new one. Haven't really been on here since around 2015

1hunna

Postby andymundi » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:14 pm

21/m/saskatoon

Hey there, new member here. friend of mine recommended joining this forum, as I've recently gotten into fashion, its culture, and making my own clothing. I come from an engineering background and (naturally) got super interested in acronym and their stuff. Currently trying to make my own gore-tex shell. Awesome to meet you guys.

andymundi

Postby jvckiel » Sun May 05, 2019 5:40 pm

Hello all, I'm Jackiel, I've had this account forever but never contributed

Internet fashion has been far more influential in my life than it maybe it should, and reflecting on that I feel as though a forum like care-tags might be the best space to channel that in the future.

Out of San Francisco, studying in Boston, but on exchange in Amsterdam right now.

ps. am I able to change my account name or am i stuck with this old one?

"Any time I see a man playing golf or tennis in his jacket, I know he and I could be friends."
jvckiel

Postby oliver » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:06 pm

20/dood/dallas
hello friends.

oliver

Hi All I was the New one Here

Postby KarlFem » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:43 am

What's up anyone, my personal identity is definitely Karl and I am new to this forum. Thanks for having me. hope to speak to some of you all soon.

KarlFem

Postby soundclip989 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:44 pm

Hello everyone, I'm soundclip. Been a while..

soundclip989

Postby lets.kill.david » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:04 pm

Hello im david in nyc and I, too, have an unhealthy obsession with what I wear (smiling)

lets.kill.david

Previous

Return to Care