[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Gardening

Gardening

Off topic

Re: Gardening

Postby julius » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Does anyone else watch "Big Dreams Small Spaces"? I recently finished the first season (it's on Netflix) and found it so charming and encouraging that I just want to start something radical with the space I have and take care of some lovely greens. If anybody has a home garden that's focused on culinary herbs etc. (I'm thinking basil, thyme, rosemary, tarragon etc.), I'd love to see them. Or really, any personal big dreams in small spaces.

julius

Postby oucho » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:12 pm

oucho

Postby IAustin » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:49 am

Had anybody tried growing bamboo at home? Could you share the experience? I would really like to start growing this plant. Bamboo is good for decorating stuff and making different things like this . I have everything for indoor gardening and I'll appreciate any advice on how to grow bamboo.

IAustin

Postby bels » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:47 pm

Bamboo is probably pretty easy just buy some bamboo meant for outside and keep it inside. I think it'll need a massive pot though

bels
Yung Winona

Postby radicalbusiness » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:15 pm

Slowly been getting into vegetable gardening last couple of years. I live in a townhouse with no space/light to grow many things but my neighbor let me build a few beds on her vacant lot :D. Just finished second growing season here. Had mixed success, did pretty bad with tomatoes (super cold spring) and squash but had awesome greens, zucchini, chard, tomatillos, peppers, and corn!

I've noticed that the biggest factor associated with 'success' is how much attention I'm able to give to the land/plants. Hoping to continue to cultivate this and learn more over the winter.

Here's a couple pics of my winter prep - planted some clover and fava beans for cover crop as well as garlic. Still got some kale, chard, celery and mint in the ground.

radicalbusiness

Previous

Return to Care