[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - herby holidays

herby holidays

Off topic

herby holidays

Postby chilljin » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:49 pm

i figured this is a good idea seeing as we have a drunk thread. post if youre currently baked or share stories and shit i dont know but you get the point right

chilljin

Re: herby holidays

Postby anonomous » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:49 am

I've been wanting to create this thread but i was too stoned to ever do it. Thx Chilljin. Smoked some Lemon Haze last night and it was crazy.

What was smoked last night. Lemon Haze.

What was smoked last christmas, with 4 other friends.

Oh ya, what are your best munchies/drinks to intake while you're faded?
1. Lipton Iced Tea Peach - Just clears your throat
2. Dark chocolate digestives
3. Curiously Cinnamon/ Cinnamon Toast Crunch

anonomous

Postby Stingray Sam » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:39 am

unlocking the hidden mysteries of being with feministfatal

feminist has now realized what darkness looks like

Stingray Sam

Postby anonomous » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:45 am

I smoked some 'bubblegum' strain yesterday. Really really good. Smells like bubblegum but sadly it doesn't really taste like one. Probably a 8/10.

anonomous

Postby deadkitty » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:15 pm

so I go grab some money out of my grandma's purse for lunch, I open it up and there's an entire oz in there. holy shit grandma

deadkitty

Postby Stingray Sam » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:50 am

we stand there waxing prophetic under street light nights

in that punk air that punk stare we stand

society don't want our angry stares

my pops don't want that crazy hair

so instead its stoned nights yell up high drive to bourgeois ranch castles
singing joys into the crisp night
temporary fraternal flames
that electric indestructibility
that consuming self destruction

cause i need an excuse
cause i'm a troubled youth

desperate silent yells to the stars
pleading for someone to notice
the punk air
the punk stare

my life's the centerfold of a playboy
fucked up daddy issues no appetite chain smoking pill popping self hating
and it's only 4.99 an issue

look at the pain in my eyes
the sneer on my face
the disrespect on my tongue
the anger on the bottom of my boots

so fuck you
cause i don't need you to tell me what to do
fuck you
cause i don't need your conformity
fuck you
all i need is for you to look at me
feel for me
cry for me

in this post-modern nihilism light, with electric sounds and hate filled nights

Stingray Sam

Postby FeministFatal » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:00 am

your eyes are far too green to be a real eye color
your eyes are perfection your eyes are like rainbows (of finger paint)
mixed in the bottom of the most fortunate people's pool
and indoor pool, with yellow lights overhead
and mirrors all around so that the swimmer can get out
and gaze at themselves in their drenched glory (as if borrowing the beauty of water)
and at the very bottom of the pool you can see the light reflected
in trickling, ever shifting ribbons across the floor
theres a deep black hole people stick their feet into so that they can feel what nothingness feels like
and thats the black of your eyes, and the pool is rimmed by alabaster
almost the exact same color as the water in the pool at sunset
but right now its not sunset so the edges of the pool are just a bit darker
and outside them is white marble which curves up to a white marble caste
a castle invisible to me because it is on the opposite side of your eyeball
see your eyeball is like the earth
there are two main side of it but the people inhabiting it don't realize they're not on a flat surface
and the people in the eye castle on the back of your eye
they can only walk around your eye and jump in the pool when you're sleeping because the light is too bright when your lids are open for them
and they would learn the meaning of nothingness, although technically if there is like a ray of nothingness piercing the pool it would shoot up through the city castle and perhaps this means that cities are nothingness
nothingness in a pool of affluence
thats whats your eyes look like

FeministFatal

Postby chilljin » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:49 pm

bubblegum

chilljin

Postby McOdsen » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Seems like you guys mostly smoke joints? The only thing we ever do is pull gravs (gravity bong) and honestly I am too much of a lightweight to handle it and I wish my friends would just smoke joints or bowls.

My godson will be there
McOdsen

Postby anonomous » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Friend's birthday smoke out

anonomous

Postby fuxwitit » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:30 pm

don't know what strain this is, but it sure kicked. the whole bag was $40 where i live in virginia.

i smoked with my girlfriend for the first time (it was her first time smoking ever.)

the sex was incredible

young dumb mothafucka
fuxwitit

Postby hmwut » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:54 am

i love videogames

smoked from a gravity bong in a grimey ass cellar. that'll knock u on ur butt

hmwut

Postby Stingray Sam » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:06 pm

i'm brewing beer right now and i really want to put pot in it, i think i'll try that next

Stingray Sam

Postby yourdad » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:33 pm

i'm in my school's brew club and we thought about doing this. iirc marijuana and hops are from the same family so it'd probably work. you wouldn't get high from it though

yourdad

Postby Stingray Sam » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:15 pm

http://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/h ... ist-nation

i found this article with a recipe, it says it'll be like any other edible though. What would prevent you from getting high?

Stingray Sam

Postby can- » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:26 pm

can-

Postby yourdad » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:20 pm

well damn that looks cool. i would've assumed infusing your pot into the beer would only give it the flavour of pot but not enough to activate the thc in it. granted, i'm saying without knowing how high a temperature you would need to do so

yourdad

Postby odradek » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:56 am

doesn't the thc need to bond with a lipid to activate if it's not combusting? hop oil might work but i'm not chemically strong enough to know, it seems like you'd need something else in there to make it active.

odradek

Postby chilljin » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:44 am

last term at uni has been a giant herby holiday like. have had 3 non-high days since 16th january until now, in which I will only be smoking on game of thrones days.

i've conquered the footlong and cross joints, someone give me another cool joint to learn to roll and then someone come to leicester and smoke up with me

chilljin

Postby prawnzee » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:47 pm

helly anyone here?

prawnzee

Postby Stingray Sam » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:41 pm

i tried salvia for the first time on wednesday. i took hit said i felt weird then started laughing uncontrollably. I proceeded to spend twenty minutes jumping and running around. 10/10 would try again

Stingray Sam

Postby zayg » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:06 pm

brian eno is good high music

zayg

Postby chilljin » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:42 am

happy 420 lads is everyone going to have a boss day i am haha love u

chilljin

Postby absurdmind » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:53 am

gonna have mini egg munchies tonight, glorious day

absurdmind

Postby msc » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:25 am

dugout came in the mail a couple days ago, freakin love it so far

msc

Postby purkinje » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:32 am

I did a kid's computer science homework for them for a month so they have me a free eighth

also rigged up a gravity bong the other night which was pretty cool

I think it's in my nature to get paranoid when I smoke

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby zayg » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:45 pm

spent way too much of this weekend stoned

may be done for a bit, but it was worth it

zayg

Postby === » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:57 pm

i like smoking with people who don't talk a lot
when i'm high i always focus on something and imagine an alternate reality about it and ignore everything else around me
for example i was watching sparks flying up from a campfire and imagining they were spaceships flying from planet to planet
when i'm with talkative people and they're trying to have a conversation with me i'm completely incapable of responding and end up awkwardly laughing and spouting gibberish
when i'm with people who are quiet we all kinda sit there in silence and relax, with people who are loud i end up feeling anxious and uncomfortable
i don't really like smoking alone though, i prefer being in the company of people but without having to make conversation with them

B)
===

Postby prawnzee » Mon May 05, 2014 7:15 pm

happy today

Sä voit tehdä ihan mitä tahdot
Kulta, sanoo mitä huvittaa
Sä voit aina pysyy mun kainalossa
Tai aamulla mut unohtaa
Enkä mä jää perääs ruikuttaa
Mut

Tänä yönä sul on silmissäsi tähtiä
Tänä yönä rakkaus meissä räjähtää
Ja kun silmäsi sä ummistat
Ja tähtien loiste sammuu
Tiedän että voisin suhun rakastuu

Tänä yönä beibi sä kuulut mulle
Tänä yönä beibe uhhh
Tänä yönä beibi sä kuulut mulle
Tänä yönä beibe jeah

prawnzee

Postby Stingray Sam » Mon May 05, 2014 11:28 pm

been researching hallucinogenics lately. Might try some san pedro in the near future (a cousin of peyote that is more readily available and doesn't taste as bad). Also considering buying some psilocybin analogues/prodrugs from silkroad. Apparently they don't have any negative side effects such as nausea and are in pill form so no bad taste and are cheaper than buying mushrooms in my area. Researching drugs also makes me want to major in organic chem. My friend recently bought a vape pen and it is super nice, might buy one too. had some great weed recently that was super active and really gave me a sense of euphoria and child like curiosity/wonder. My friends and i went to a park and played on the playset for quite some time. It was some of most fun i've had in quite a while, i really miss being a kid. Also swinging while staring at the stars while high is an amazing experience that every one should try.

Stingray Sam

Next

Return to Care