[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - herby holidays

herby holidays

Off topic

Re: herby holidays

Postby trichomatic » Mon May 05, 2014 11:29 pm

The best shit I've ever had in my life, I got about 3 years ago.
Was a batch of Nebula, Jack Herer and Grapefruit. The neb was the most potent while the grapefruit I think was cut a bit prematurely, all three were killer regardless.

Ranged from 240 an o for the nebula to 220 a zip for the grapefruit iirc. The nebula was like straight rosemary which was very unique compared to anything I've ever come across before, the Jack was a bit spicy and the grapefruit was somewhat citrusy but for the most part pretty bland (which is why I think it was prematurely cut along with the really light hairs).

Anyways here's some pics.
Grapefruit:

Jack:

Nebula:

trichomatic

Postby purkinje » Tue May 06, 2014 12:20 am

Almost warm enough out to go camping. Last summer I went with some friends and we went hiking and it poured and we got soaked and all came back to the camp site and made friends with the people camping next to us and smoked out of a peace pipe together and played guitar and grilled burgers and slept in a more-or-less dogpile in the tent. Can't wait to go again.

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby CPV1 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:52 am

CPV1

Postby CMYK » Tue May 06, 2014 12:11 pm

CMYK

Postby CPV1 » Tue May 06, 2014 12:18 pm

CPV1

Postby CMYK » Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 pm

CMYK

Postby trichomatic » Tue May 06, 2014 5:14 pm

I love shrooms and lsd, though lsd is probably considered gold standard as far as psychs go.

Can't go wrong with either for trying psychs. My first psych was psilocybin and I had a decent time but I think I prefer lucy even though I've had shrooms more often.

Really want to try out the 2c's beyond just 2cb and try to compare the differences.

trichomatic

Postby soundclip989 » Wed May 07, 2014 12:42 am

You need to try DMT. I was able to come across some last year and hooooly shiiit. Great experience if you have the mind for psychedelics.

soundclip989

Postby suubz » Wed May 07, 2014 11:07 pm

I tried DMT for the first time a couple months ago after years of planning for it and it was incredible.

Nothing could prepare me for the following morning, however, as my friends had decided to smoke deemz from one of the other bongs in the house after I'd passed out. Woke up, reached for bong, took massive hit-- realized my mistake... ohwell nothing I can do about it now.

Friend wakes up on the couch next to mine. Starts laughing hysterically as he realizes what I've done. Nothing like accidentally blasting off at 8 in the morning. I called off work that day cause I felt funny for a couple hours.

Do any of you guys smoke/vape hash oil? I've been seeing it everywhere this past year and started buying it myself a couple months ago. Dabs are where it's at. I find the high to be much cleaner especially when vaped and a gram ($40) lasts me 7-10 days while sharing a lot of it, whereas that amount of weed would be gone in 3 days.

I just got this beautiful shatter in a couple days ago and it has to be the best high I've ever experienced, even better than any medical strains of pot I've tried.

suubz

Postby chilljin » Thu May 08, 2014 11:08 am

doing 4 tabs of acid changed my life at a festival last year

as a poor student who has done his work for the day, these are the moments i crave

chilljin

Postby CPV1 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:46 pm

Any other Londoners heard of, or been to, this new underground, illegal coffeeshop somewhere in East London? One of my friends went recently. Sounds pretty scary but definitely cool.

CPV1

Postby trichomatic » Fri May 09, 2014 10:06 pm

A couple newer nugshots.

2 kinds of kush, one of them is purp, I forget the other. Maybe bubba or OG.

trichomatic

Postby nevergreen » Sat May 17, 2014 1:51 pm

so yesterday around midnight last night my friends and i wanted to do something and someone suggested Piuma which is a road in the malibu mountains and we could chill there for a little. we end up getting there around like 12:45 and at this point i'm completely sober but it was cool like the view was great at night cause you could see the lights from LA as well as the ocean and the moon was really bright.

but a little before we left my friend gave me a dab and it was dark so i didn't really see how big it was. usually i'm p good like i can handle my shit but this dab was so big i ended up feeling so sick i like sat down with people while we waited for a couple friends to go see the cave. by ~1:15-1:30 we leave and i'm still nauseous and i sat in the middle of the backseat and i ask my friend "yo can i sit next to the window" and he's like u wanna? i'm like yeahhhhhhh and he's all aiight that's chill.

so my friend is driving through the canyons not giving a shit and i'm trying not to puke in his backseat. we got back to my car (which was at a friend's house) around 2 and everybody goes home and from a combination of being too high and tired as fuck i'm like yeah night guys i'm gonna go pass the fuck out in my car. end up waking up around 4:30 and i'm oh i guess i'm good to go now and got home around 5

so moral of the story: no matter how much you smoke, a dab that's too big can get you fucked up. and honestly i don't think that it's that i couldn't handle the high in a normal situation, but instead of smoking and eventually getting there, i went from sober to 10 and it was too much too fast

still a way fun night tho i had a good time

nevergreen

Postby BigDumbWhale » Sat May 17, 2014 10:18 pm

Get yourself a mason jar.

BigDumbWhale

Postby anonomous » Sun May 18, 2014 8:19 am

You don't store it hecka, you smoke it immediately. :sweg:

anonomous

Postby purkinje » Sun May 18, 2014 11:50 am

"hi can I get 3lbs of boneless hot wings, address is so and so"
"didn't you guys call an hour ago?"
"we ran out"

purkinje

Postby chilljin » Sun May 18, 2014 11:55 am

i smoked half an ounce in a night with some dudes and got "arrested" by campus security for making smoke clouds like a nuclear fallout in the middle of exam period

they didnt really give a fuck tho just told us to take it inside

how is everyone doing

i have a crate of rubicon mango

chilljin

Postby chadnik » Sun May 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Any portable vape recs? My friend loves his Pax and I'm willing to shell out but just want it to be worth it (some people seem to think that the fact that it's conduction-style is a big detractor).

chadnik

Postby BigDumbWhale » Mon May 19, 2014 12:54 am

Honestly I've never been let down by my vaporgenie. Only 60 bucks, comes in several different colours, you can even get a glass model if you're feeling fancy.

BigDumbWhale

Postby trichomatic » Mon May 19, 2014 5:13 pm

trichomatic

Postby chilljin » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:44 pm

just walked past some big bloke who had reggae music playing out of his phone. he said yalright man to me, all i could manage back was a stuttered 'huegh'.

i am not tripping this actually just happened whattt

chilljin

Postby nevergreen » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:32 pm

so for the past month i haven't been able to buy weed cause i had a possible job opportunity so i wasn't able to smoke either. on sunday i found out the job fell through so i celebrated (which is weird to say but yeah)

all together a half oz plus an edible. different strains are trainwreck (smells like hydrating but is honestly not that good, which is disappointing), blue moon (odd smell in hydrating tank but if you smell an individual nug it smells like mint it's way weird but cool and gets you high as hell), blue skunk (blueberry x northern lights = hydrating), and purple haze (beautiful purple color and gets you as high as it looks like it would). the edible which i'm gonna eat on saturday when i go to a free music festival with a girl :-)

bong in the back is my friend's roor with one of the coolest bowls i've seen

nevergreen

Postby absurdmind » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:49 am

havent been able to buy in awhile cause my phones broken and i dont want my parents home phone number getting any shady return calls.. not enough of my friends smoke. also thinking of picking up a little bubbler that can fit in my dresser, and suggestions?

absurdmind

Postby nevergreen » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:27 am

they can be nice if they have a big enough hole... if they don't it makes it really hard to snap so if you wanna smoke more than one bowl it's a pain to not be able to snap it and pack a new one. can't really just blow it out like you can a pipe or bowl for a bong.

nevergreen

Postby JonjoShelvey » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:55 am

my mom just gave me some weed and let me smoke it w. my brother wtf????

this is the first time i've smoked.

its strange. my eyes actually feel heavy like they say in rap songs. my throat is rly dry

listening to blood orange (wow so hip) and really enjoying it.

what should i do?

JonjoShelvey

Postby JonjoShelvey » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:14 pm

my post sounds so much like a lie even i have a hard time believing it

donlowading the holy mountain now

JonjoShelvey

Postby JonjoShelvey » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:21 pm

so comin down now. that was really great. i mostly listened to music and drank liquids. feels like im swallowing sand. i didn't watch much of the holy mountain but i did get this cool pic

JonjoShelvey

Postby nevergreen » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:02 pm

i wasn't sure where else to post this but i thought it was funny

nevergreen

Postby purkinje » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:06 pm

just ate a brownie, changed into pajamas and started downloading paprika. someone rec me some music to guide me on my journey

purkinje

Postby blankinput » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:48 pm

The succession of those three JonjoShelvey posts is the most underrated thing ever posted on this board.

blankinput

PreviousNext

Return to Care