[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - herby holidays

herby holidays

Off topic

Re: herby holidays

Postby === » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:05 pm

got high with some friends and played frisbee on the beach a few days ago, accidentally ended up throwing it into the lake :(

B)
===

Postby prawnzee » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:24 pm

wow this cheese bread is amazing first it had bee cheese and suddenly mettwurst
damn
and this chocolate
first it has chocolate and THEN raspberries and yogurt

prawnzee

Postby zayg » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:50 pm

zayg

Postby zayg » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:53 pm

high pees

:cool:

zayg

Postby purkinje » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:53 pm

Rolled up around 1.5 in a blunt with half purple kush and have sour diesel and later listened to Kid A for the first time (yeah it's a cliché ik) and it was really nice.

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby Stingray Sam » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:00 am

ate a brownie i made last night. i spent a lot of last night not being able to talk or feel my body. ended up puking from eating too much/drinking. all in all it was a good first edibles experience

Stingray Sam

Postby harmsalmon » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:41 am

ugh. crossfaded for the first time rn and being reminded how much I hate vodka and can't stop thinking about it.

harmsalmon

Postby nevergreen » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:44 am

embrace it! i love being crossfaded but i like smoking with any drug i do so idk i know a lot of people aren't that way

i'm p high rn tho just before i smoked i was talking to my stepdad about weed cause he's never done it and he's curious but his work randomly drug tests (even tho he's worked there for like 7? years and never been drug tested or got in trouble) so i was telling him that if he's never smoked before it'll only stay in his system for like a couple days and i think i piqued his interest so we'll see it'd be fun to smoke w him

fuck punctuation

nevergreen

Postby nevergreen » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:50 am

nah the time it stays in your system depends on how often you smoke it. once is a couple to several days depending on water consumption after that is a week or so after that 2 weeks etc it keeps doubling up until around roughly a month and a half

nevergreen

Postby === » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:43 am

i had my first "bad trip" last night
i was at a friends house with ~6 other people and we were all smoking out of one of my friend's new bong
i took one massive hit and instantly felt numb (usually it takes 20-30 minutes before i start feeling any effects)
we were all laughing and joking around at first, then i started to feel like my head was disconnected from my body and my neck was gone, so i had to keep touching my neck to make sure it was there
then that started happening to my abdomen, legs, and arms, and i spent 15 minutes constantly grabbing at my body to make sure it still existed
people were asking if i was alright but i was too high to say anything coherent, so i just sat there constantly moving my hands while everyone told me it would be okay
eventually the feeling passed and i felt like i usually do when i'm high (relaxed, numb, and focused) and had a good time, but i was still a little scared the rest of the night

B)
===

Postby zayg » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:27 pm

bongs occasionally just wreck me as well

i think the lightheadedness that comes from the giant hit + the huge high you end up getting after a few minutes just makes it so much more intense. i've had some of my best smoking experiences from bongs as well as some of the worst.

zayg

Postby alby » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:29 pm

timebombed for the first time ever.

wow.

ran around claiming my friend was a wizard, talked about boulders for a long time.
made root beer floats with bananas in them. this has my highest recommendation.

setting up a timebomb that works is very hard.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby saveed_samir » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:11 pm

hashhhhishh

saveed_samir

Postby zayg » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:18 pm

i made a grav bong the other day and then got my friend to smoke it with me

i guess i inspired him to get a real bong, a week and a half before i go back to school :sad:

zayg

Postby missrowan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:56 pm

Holy shit my classmate has a $700 vape (a volcano) colour me impressed

missrowan

Postby prawnzee » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:50 pm

kek gotta post here because

Pronssi| I feel like such a junkie
Pronssi| I scraped together some, ugh, buds from the ashes of the shit I've been smoking this year
Pronssi| let's see if I die

because it worked and everything went better than expected :woop:

prawnzee

Postby nevergreen » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:38 pm

the s5 takes such good pics of weed

click for higher res. top is dream wreck (train wreck x blue dream) bottom is afgoo

nevergreen

Postby Stingray Sam » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:18 pm

I sold my last nug to a tinder date because i wanted to avoid the social awkwardness of saying no even though i didn't want to and now i want to smoke one last time before i get my wisdom teeth out and all i have is shake :/

Stingray Sam

Postby Stingray Sam » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:49 pm

my weed guy is in denmark :(

Stingray Sam

Postby zayg » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:49 pm

a buddy of mine bought me a bowl as a gift

life is good

zayg

Postby purkinje » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:02 pm

Last night was 2 blunts 2 js between five people, mix of grandmaster kush and green crack. Held a showing of groundhog day. Still feel like I'm recovering.

purkinje

Postby purkinje » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:04 pm

purkinje

Postby yubbermax » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:04 pm

I accidentally bought indica without realizing it. I've been tired the last few days after smoking and now I know why.

yubbermax

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:39 pm

I'm surprised I've made it this far in my life with out smoking weed.

BIGBEE

Postby yubbermax » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:42 pm

yubbermax

Postby === » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:06 pm

:(

B)
===

Postby Stingray Sam » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:24 pm

given that the above picture has happened to me too many times to count what's the best way to transfer bud from the grinder to a bowl? Especially when youre outside or in a hurry or in a car?

Stingray Sam

Postby alby » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:42 pm

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby zayg » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:45 pm

the best thing about marijuana is how you realize that everyone is almost exactly the same and that those people you place on a pedestal: royalty, celebrities, role models, are just the same people that you and i are, just with different life circumstances

zayg

Postby GummyBear » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:43 pm

I love having creative homework and smoking beforehand cos it's so enjoyable and I just feel so aware of good ideas

GummyBear

PreviousNext

Return to Care