[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - herby holidays

herby holidays

Off topic

Re: herby holidays

Postby nevergreen » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:50 pm

picked up yesterday and got a 3g nug lmao the budtender had to squeeze it in the hydrating tank

nevergreen

Postby chilljin » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:31 pm

what .

chilljin

Postby nevergreen » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:08 pm

penny for scale

nevergreen

Postby zayg » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:31 pm

paranoid out of my mind last night

i think i'm going to take a break for a bit after that shit, i felt like an infowars reader

zayg

Postby zayg » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:30 am

i'm frequently paranoid while high, but usually not about anything serious. i just get in the super "everyone knows im high" phase, while they likely don't know, i stress out a bunch.

last night we smoked a bong outside, so 1. i was paranoid about cops, 2. EXTRA paranoia about everyone knowing i was high when i went up to my school's student center to get food, and 3. a reslife worker came to the table next to ours at the student center and my friend freaked out about it, leading me to freak out, and finally 4. one of my roommates yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP" at his girlfriend on the phone during a fight which led me to believe he was yelling at me for making noises in my room or something

rough night

zayg

Postby alby » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:34 am

I definitely get those feelings when I'm in public too. I have not ventured to the dining halls while high yet because I'm too scared. Went through a box of granola bars in a sitting because I didn't want to get up to get real food last time :|

breaks are good things though. tolerance wise and just life in general wise.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby nevergreen » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:36 am

where do you guys live? i dunno but i doubt anyone really cares that you're high but maybe that's just me living in so cal talking

nevergreen

Postby Stingray Sam » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:55 pm

I just imagine everyone else as being high too and just assume that i'm living in some sort of stoner wonderland. It makes everything a lot funnier too

Stingray Sam

Postby Ques » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:46 pm

just got 2 reeses peanut butter cups and going to alt-j tomorrow

never had any special peanut butter cups before

anything i should know ?

Ques

Postby mc-lunar » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:20 pm

edibles aren't like an instant "dang im high now" theres a bit of waiting involved so don't just wolf them both down because you aren't getting instant results. not sure if reeses peanut butter cups are a special thing that i should know about

on an unrelated note if anyone lives in Canada don't fuck around with Reese's just go to a Loblaws and get the President's Choice brand pb cups they are like 12x better

mc-lunar

Postby yubbermax » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:27 pm

It's pumpkin bong season! Poke a hole for a tube (I used a pen) and for a rush and then just carve a bowl into the surface for the pumpkin. I had a small glass bowl that I stuck into the pumpkin as shown:

Don't buy a huge pumpkin and keep it frozen if possible.

yubbermax

Postby nevergreen » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:39 am

just picked up 10.5 for $49 at this dispensary cause for being a first time patient they gave me a goodie bag that had a weed jolly rancher and a joint nice

nevergreen

Postby nevergreen » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:16 pm

had a bowl of some hydrating sativa with a cup of coffee this morning would definitely recommend.

i also love how weed brings sort of brings back any drug you did the night before nah mean?

nevergreen

Postby Ques » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:09 pm

Decided to take half of an edible when I woke up yesterday and had the weirdest day of all time

High maxed out around seven hours in and I couldn't even stand up without my reality pixelating and I felt as if there was an entire ocean of pressure above my head

Woke up three hours later after I passed out from trying to stand up and realized I missed bill nyes talk RIP, was also still too high to function

Decided to watch both hunger games

Was still high when I went to bed at 1am after watching Aladdin

Incredible day

Makes me wonder what a full one would have done

Also, looking in the mirror after 2 hours my eyes were entirely red and I had massive bags under
My eyes, felt like an allergic reaction for a while, kept sneezing

Ques

Postby prawnzee » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:35 pm

this is the thread
I am liquorice

prawnzee

Postby sampi » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:25 pm

39 days until my HERBY HOLIDAY in Amsterdam begins! And only 33 days until my t-break ends! :woop:

sampi

Postby alby » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:42 pm

dabbed for the first time last night before we went out to house parties.
10/10 experience felt like I was frozen in space

talked a lot about integration to my friends who don't know calculus sorry friends.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby harmsalmon » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:19 pm

how many of you all here smoke cigs/what do you smoke? I smoke pretty rarely (like a pack a month) because I find that it helps a lot w my anxiety. since I'm a dirty hipster I am currently on an american spirit perique kick.

more relevantly to the thread, does anyone else really feel like chainsmoking whenever you're high?

figured this was most relevant thread for this idk.

harmsalmon

Postby conhnore » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:32 am

cannabis, man

i'm a tad ashamed to credit it most of my life's shifts (good and bad) to it

conhnore

Postby prawnzee » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:06 pm

I have now acquired a pipe

prawnzee

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:46 pm

Did laughing gas earlier

Made everything vibrate for a short time and the only thing I could hear was this oscillating sound that sounded like part of Aumgn by Can until it faded away and everything was normal again. It makes you laugh because while the effects are there, laughing is pretty much the easiest thing to do, easier than staying silent, also hearing others laugh sounds like some weird echo.

Would recommend

DeafIdiotGod

Postby zayg » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:15 am

acid + weed = whoa

most intense thing i've ever experienced, just listening to sbtrkt with friends and being off in an entirely different universe fuck

zayg

Postby zayg » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:29 am

man the cat in my avatar is fuckn blinkign at me

zayg

Postby harmsalmon » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:12 am

dontt ingest more than the recommended amount of an edible fuck :(

harmsalmon

Postby nevergreen » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:37 pm

i picked up some super lemon haze last night and it smells so good i don't wanna smoke it cause then i won't be able to smell it anymore

nevergreen

Postby purkinje » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:54 pm

in the library like 8 hours a day so it's pretty convenient that my dealer sells from it lol

grabbed a q of afghan and promised myself I wouldn't buy any more until next semester

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby nothobo » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:02 pm

nothobo

Postby zayg » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:03 am

my friend allison is awesome and i can't say i ever expected it, but she has the best fucking weed wow. unexpected surprises.

zayg

Postby prawnzee » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:39 pm

couldn't find the dentistry thread

prawnzee

Postby yubbermax » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:51 am

The ability to think about things is such a neat concept

yubbermax

PreviousNext

Return to Care