[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - herby holidays

herby holidays

Off topic

Re: herby holidays

Postby nevergreen » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:55 pm

wanted to share my [clean] bong it used to be my friend's who originally bought it off this girl and he stopped smoking so he gave it to me

this is also my 420th post

nevergreen

Postby eufemism » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:11 pm

took maybe like 3-4 hits for the first time ever

friend was driving down a road into campus i swear i thought the road kept stretching further and further away

i think i also forgot how to read. i could see the letters in a text but i had no idea what they meant.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby limeliam » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:37 pm

A dispensary just opened up in my town. Very tempted by 250$ Skype interviews with a doctor for a scrip. That is if we don't get at least de-criminalized pot this election...

p.s. Canadian CTrs should probably get out and vote.

limeliam

Postby JonjoShelvey » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:55 am

sconed and watching tempa t freetstyles heavily recommend it

him and sketpa are so beautiful

JonjoShelvey

Postby harmsalmon » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:42 am

just watched the (george lucas-produced) howard the duck film, highly recommend it as well :cool:

harmsalmon

Postby Naka_ » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:40 pm

Feelin really gacked at 6:30am, tram ride home was just peachy. the coolest dude to party with ever!

Naka_

Postby JonjoShelvey » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:56 pm

got some that good shit, it's crazy man. smells so good (like lemons) and gets me goin. everything anyone says echos in my head and it feels so crazy. i aint ever smoking schwag again

JonjoShelvey

Postby deadkitty » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:28 am

oops

deadkitty

Postby trichomatic » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:20 am

The number of dispensaries seemed to have tripled in the city since Trudeau won. Laws haven't actually changed yet but a lot of the new places are super blatant and lax about who they sell to.

Got a card for one of the new spots that opened a few weeks back, their second location in fake canada and I think they have several in Van. Apparently they trying to be as ubiquitous as Timmies and opening several new locations in the city in the coming months.

Quality and price is not the best I've ever had but I still aint complaining. 10-12 bucks for a g, 36 bucks for 1/8 of hydro and 30 for 1/8 of greenhouse. The main selling point for me is being able to pick and choose between strains/concentrates/edibles. Picked up an eighth each of some Hawaiian (pure sativa, very fruity and light tasting) and some God's green crack (hybrid, decently potent)

Clientele was a mix of students, young adults, and older folks

Anywhere here's my totally not legit card that they made on the spot after pointing a webcam in my general direction.

Next time I think I'll go for some Jack or lemon haze

trichomatic

Postby INNIT » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:44 am

when i was in van this summer there seemed to be a crazy amount of dispensaries. like i swear it was easier to find a dispensary than a liquor store (not true but vans liquor store game is weak AS FUCK)

also there was a good amount of people smoking on the sidewalk holding little prescription pill containers (is this to show youre legal??)

Last edited by INNIT on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
INNIT

Postby ramseames » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:49 am

It's actually true lol

Because dispensaries are in a legal gray area and not regulated by the city there are no restrictions on their location, so you'll get them across the street from each other and such. Liquor stores need to be like 300m apart (when the government allowed grocery stores to start selling alcohol here only 2 in the city of van were far enough from a liquor store to do so) and the government ones have really shit hours and pricing.

ramseames

Postby trichomatic » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:53 am

it's so the dispensary can plausibly say that they are supplying for medical reasons. At least the ones that dont really care about laws, if you show them any old prescription with your name, theyll take a quick pic of it and then theyll sell to you

trichomatic

Postby harmsalmon » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:04 am

gotta stop smoking so.much and doing work more. or at least smoke after I do the work I need to........

harmsalmon

Postby uames » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:36 pm

girlfriend got me a g pro vape for hannukah last night
seems pretty cool so far, although it is not *quite* the cyberpunk THC administration gadget of my neuromancer dreams.

how do you guys carry stuff like this around?
does anyone else think weed culture is a little bit unfashionable, and try to keep their toking habits from entering full weedman status? (see pic below)

uames

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:44 pm

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby Yoder » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:46 pm

Weedman is the origin of all my stylistic choices

Yoder

Postby eufemism » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:52 am

how much are y'all paying a g?

i wanna get a medical but I feel like it'll be super obvious why I want it when I complain about a faint vague pain

Last edited by eufemism on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby trichomatic » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:58 am

depends, at the dispensary i go to 10-12/g
if its off a buddy usually about 10/g or sometimes a bit lower to maybe 8 per g
off my old dealer i would get anywhere from 6-10/g depending on the batch

everything in CAD btw

also id like to point out the dispensary i go to is one of the priciest ones, most are 10/g and under

trichomatic

Postby earthonator » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:16 am

does anyone ever feel really nascious and sick the morning after?

earthonator

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby alby » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:08 pm

friends and i packed 12 different flavored blunts last night and attempted to smoke them all. one person was deemed the "admin" and would select the flavor before round started, and everyone would try to guess.

i kept a perfect record until blunt 7 at which point it tasted like white grape but was ACTUALLY orange cream. fucked me up good

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby bels » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:23 am

My new maha trousers have a secret pocket to store hydrating nugs in.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby igsu » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:26 am

I had this thought last night about what if life as we know it was just one of many phenomena in the universe (of greater, equal, or lesser value). Then I was talking about a being that was of greater value than life on Earth, and my friend said such a being would be like a god. This blew my mind and caused me to understand how polytheism could be the case.

I've also spent a lot of time lately talking with friends about the end "goal" of humanity as a species.

igsu

Postby earthonator » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:26 am

i went to the graffiti wall in austin, which was probably the WORST place to go stoned as holy RamKrishna

earthonator

Postby earthonator » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:16 am

I'm in a Hilton room, alone in the room full of booze and pot. I'm living large.

earthonator

Postby JonjoShelvey » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:41 am

anyone in illinois tried the medical shit yet? how is it? looking into getting my card but the process is gonna take a minute

JonjoShelvey

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:34 pm

I just got busted a couple days ago. The cops took a bag that had "Ya'll cowards don't even smoke kush" written on it. Probably the best part of the incident.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby earthonator » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:13 am

wow i just had an edible for the first time, and it was definitely a different high... i only had a fourth of a brownie though, haha trying to be responsible

earthonator

Postby nevergreen » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:33 am

i took a month long t-break and just started smoking again last weekend. friend gave me a fat dab and i was so faded i haven't munched that hard in so long. i'm home now and still thinking about eating more.

nevergreen

Postby trichomatic » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:46 am

some nug shots of recent pickups

No shots of hawaiian before I used it all.

God's Green Crack - pretty potent stuff, nice balanced hybrid. Nice and mellow but not a knockout couchlock. Very earthy, kinda citrusy. Got a bit of that purp near the base of the flower.

NYC - Pretty damn sour. Not super strong, I've definitely had better batches of some really good sour before and this just doesn't hold up in comparison. Still a nice sativa dom, good for just chilling with the homies and jus shoot the shit but also pretty relaxed feeling.

Jack Herer - Doesn't look as good as some of the Jack I've had before, not the best trim job but still love the genetics. Classic airy bud structure, really light and fluffy to touch. Smells like youre standing in a dense coniferous forest. Just a great happy, cerebral, high energy feel that makes almost any activity just better.

trichomatic

PreviousNext

Return to Care