[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - herby holidays

herby holidays

Off topic

Re: herby holidays

Postby trichomatic » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:33 pm

New shit.

Nice little Grav Labs piece. Standing at about 8" its small overall, good for a small sesh.
Got a honeycomb perc with 30 something holes. Nice and thick scientific boro glass, not that it would likely tip over anyways with the wide base. A bit dirty, but I try to give it an iso rinse and scrub every 3 or so uses for good clean taste and smell.

Got a dime of some purple skunk. Trim job was a bit on the lazy side. Not the most purple nugs but definitely more colour than most sativas I know. Usually associate purp with heavy indicas. Definitely more on the sativa side almost gives a bit of a headrush. Unsurprisingly smells like skunk.

Some gummies. Made using some unknown hybrid. They had a few other flavours but I went with cherry. Taste like artificial cherry but with a bit of a bitter herbal taste too. A quarter of the gummy (20mg) is enough for a decent buzz, not very strong but noticeable, obviously more is stronger. Not bad at all for a super discrete but relatively long lasting effect.

trichomatic

Postby Yoder » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:11 pm

Anyone have any wild 4/20 plans?

I'm going to take it easy, done with school in the early afternoon and just going to do my best to use it as a day off from stressing out about finals.

The idea of getting really, really high is always appealing to me, but it usually ends up being more uncomfortable than fun in my experience.

Yoder

Postby trichomatic » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:26 am

Meh for the most part 420 is just another day, just more ppl tokin up all around. Don't need a specific day to get baked with buds.
There's a marijuana march that's pretty much like a second 420 that brings in 10s of 1000s in attendance yearly around here. Main difference is 420 is organized in Dundas Square (think Times Square but smaller and a bit less touristy) vs Queens Park (Smallish park downtown with lots of monuments) for the march. I prefer the March personally, generally more organized, better jizz and always held on a weekend, usually better time of year weather wise.

trichomatic

Postby absurdmind » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:59 am

pixies + youtube scubadiving pov. good.

absurdmind

Postby freddy » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:58 pm

I asked my roomie if he needed a connect hearing that he lights it up. He asked me if I blaze and I say not really, then he goes and lectures me about not moving product and that it's for ppls with no options. Who does that. Total buzz kill

freddy

Postby adiabatic » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:46 am

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:53 am

Depends more on the wattage of the lighting ur using. Id say about 15-30 oz which is alot.

Dont see how proximity to an elementary school should bar you from growing weed for yourself indoors tho lol

BIGBEE

Postby nevergreen » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:47 pm

i'm still not sure what i'm gonna vote in a couple weeks. the revenue allocation is terrible when it could be incredibly useful for the state. look at colorado, the wholesale tax went straight to schools while here it would be going towards enforcing the measure and cannabis research, education, treatment, etc. on the other hand, legalization would mean no more people going to jail for this bullshit and those in jail would be free.

the prop could be better but i think it at this point it's necessary for it to pass. it's always easier to make amendments after it passes versus getting it to pass in the first place.

nevergreen

Postby adiabatic » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:40 am

I dislike ballot-box budgeting as much as the next guy and tend to think that money should go into the General Fund, not into pet causes.

Allocating pot-tax revenue into the General Fund would be better, but that doesn’t strike me as a major issue as to whether one should be in favor of this or not.

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby adiabatic » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:42 am

adiabatic

Postby adiabatic » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:24 am

Oh my, that is a lot of weed.

Thanks for all the responses!

adiabatic

Postby freddy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:27 am

I never realized how moving product is so much hustle and hard work until after being in the game for a handful of months. Even though I have a sweet hookup (like I'm near the top sweet) I'm not sure if my heart is set out on continuing to stick in the game despite pushing 1 zip minimums of high end mids at less than half othe cost of dispensary prices. With my state legalizing it soon, it's likely going to push down prices in the coming years. Anyone quit the game? Maybe I'm tired of dealing with my small client base/ppl and constantly being on-call mentally and in actuality. Though most ppl have been good ppls except for one floating a pretty sizable cuff

freddy

Postby finolino » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:31 am

pot is good, pot is fun

that being said, anyone who tries to tell you it isn't a "gateway drug" is talking out of their ass

finolino

Postby odradek » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:42 pm

odradek

Postby odradek » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:07 am

counterpoint

odradek

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:21 pm

I've been smoking way too many spliffs

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby freddy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:21 pm

would you rather smoke high-end mids/almost fire for the price of regs or exclusively smoke loud if you can?

freddy

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:06 pm

Merry 4/20!

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby alby » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 pm

i got an awards ceremony to go to today and i cannot blaze for it but tomorrow im celebrating with blunts and mimosas

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby freddy » Thu May 25, 2017 10:32 pm

Fucking hate the game sometimes -- it's a slow ass business

I don't even understand how ppl move trays and less

freddy

Postby odradek » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:37 pm

odradek

Postby norman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:15 pm

took just under 2 grams to last 3 full weeks in my portable vaporizer

everything i post is a joke
norman

Postby odradek » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:05 am

odradek

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:32 am

kratom is very good and i recommend you try it if you can find it. it's still legal so take advantage of the DEA's complacency

it counts as an herb so it fits in this thread

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby odradek » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:57 pm

odradek

Postby Dingdongfootball » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:11 pm

is the thing about eating a mango before you get high to enhance the effects actually true lol

Dingdongfootball

Postby odradek » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:23 pm

odradek

Postby zevolution » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:06 pm

after like six years i can finally eat edibles, take THC/CBD oil, and use oil pens without getting paranoid... weed is so cash...

zevolution

Postby meatjacket » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:57 am

whats ur go to listenings

1. heavy drone (ie EARTH2)
2. shoegaze...
3. italo-disco hahahaa
4. psych
5. something new (usually live)

meatjacket

Postby deadkitty » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:49 pm