[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Lifestyle pics / humblebrags

Lifestyle pics / humblebrags

Off topic

Re: Lifestyle pics / humblebrags

Postby freddy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:54 pm

ayy lmao all day and all night 8)

freddy

Postby nevergreen » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:01 am

nice trail mix

nevergreen

Postby can- » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:28 pm

i think its dehydrated soup, like for camping?

can-

Postby adiabatic » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:12 pm

looks like bacon bits to me, or maybe hamburger

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby CMYK » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:57 pm

Friend started a drone photography company so we took it up to my father's farm in Vermont to shoot a demo reel...

CMYK

Postby JewTurk » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:46 pm

Someone did a photojournalism piece on me and followed me around for a week to see what I do.

Prep cookin'

Buildin' robots

JewTurk

Postby tomsfood » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:27 pm

which one are you?

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby rjbman » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:58 pm

alright so there's a 5 day popup in chicago, logan square neighborhood. it's a pipeworks (local brewery) x RTJ cashcow. There's a bunch of decorations around the bar, and the RTJ specific drinks and cocktails are named after either the albums (RTJ 1-3) or some songs (Sea Legs, Angel Duster).

I was about to leave around 9 or so but a downpour outside suddenly made another drink sound very enticing.

Guess who shows up around 10 - both members of RTJ. Got a selfie with El-P (rhyme intended).

he's really working on that mustache i think, so no harsh comments there

Killer Mike was too busy smoking extremely ganja with the crowd - I tried to get in on it but he left when i was 1-2 people out.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby WussWayne » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:11 am

I got the best student of the term award or some shit from the dean while drunk off my ass because I've been day drinking this uni break and totally forgot about this event lol. And they're giving me like 2g's to spend on whatever and I have half a mind to drop it on jawnz and vinyl but I'll probably put 3/4 of it in a savings account

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby WussWayne » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:37 am

Update: I totally fucked up. Blew all that money on jawnz, vinyl, alcohol, weed, buying random internet friends stuff, the club, club drinks (paid rent and stuff with some of it though and funded some godfundme's I guess) and have been so off my face solo since when the semester ended and then restarted and I fucked up one assignment that was worth 40% percent and I'm probably just going to write that unit off this semester. I've spent a week on Netflix and getting super fucked up thinking it was all over but I just looked at my uni assignments date and the next ones are in a month. I think I can maybe resalvage 3 out of 4 units and convince my uni to let me go on prac over the holidays. I've deleted all my stupid social media stuff and there's an AA meeting near me tomorrow and I'm calling my uni counselling tomorrow and at least I bought a ton of meds with some of that money two weeks ago. Oh god I hope I can save this semester to some degree. I'm so tired of being a disappointment to everyone.

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Previous

Return to Care