[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - C-T Superlatives Nominations

C-T Superlatives Nominations

Off topic

C-T Superlatives Nominations

Postby Syeknom » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Posting this on behalf of a dear care-tagger friend of ours who cannot post for reasons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On an old forum I used to frequent, they would always have yearly superlatives and while it hasn't been exactly a year, I thought it would be fun to do and just bring attention to some of the interesting/cool stuff that's been going on here.

WAYWT

1) favorite female fit(s)
2) favorite male fit(s)
3) best overall/your sartorial crush

THREADS

1) favorite tags thread(s)
2) favorite care thread(s)
3) most entertaining commnt
4) most informative comment
5) other
6) favorite men's show
7) favorite women's show

INDIVIDUAL

1) person you would like to see post more
2) people you would like to see fist fight to the death
3) biggest alcoholic
4) mostly like to have actually been a bot this entire time
5) person you most want to hang out with
6) what do you think monkeys' face looks like (please draw if possible)

Syeknom

Re: C-T Superlatives Nominations

Postby maj » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Last edited by maj on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.
maj

Postby kyung » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:41 pm

would like to say that i think you're all swell people and this website has been nothing short of fun, informative, and supportive since the day i first signed up :woop:

i'd like to nom , ,, and the lovely ms for posting consistently fun/interesting outfits

though does get a mention for most entertaining waywt

and i'd like to see and go toe to toe in a microsoft paint face off with tproc as judge

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby inherently » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:49 am

WAYWT

Everyone's fits are amazing, but i wanna give a shoutout to Image,

and shoutouts to and , too.

On the female side, rosenrot is queen, but shoutouts to
and

THREADS

Care: cute things and prawnzee's saturday kitchen
Tags: RU a Cyberpunk

Individual
1) Schiaparelli, (fashion and friendship > real life responsibilities)
2) fighting is bad
3) bela, he drank so much for necknom lol
4)
5) all of you! (for real nj/nyc sushi meetup)
6)

inherently

Postby deadkitty » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:06 am

WAYWT

1) favorite female fit:

2) favorite male fit:

3) best overall/your sartorial crush: smiles (love) (honorables mentions to disby, majhacks, ed, huhwot)

THREADS

1) favorite tags thread(s): sandals with socks
2) favorite care thread(s): syeknom story time
3) most entertaining comment: can't think of any :/
4) most informative comment: too many to count
5) other: it ain't ralph doe
6) favorite men's show: trove/ethosens
7) favorite women's show: valentino
(none of these are actual shows, sorry)

INDIVIDUAL

1) person you would like to see post more: germinal (post fits)
2) people you would like to see fist fight to the death: smiles and schiaparelli
3) biggest alcoholic: disby
4) mostly like to have actually been a bot this entire time: germ
5) person you most want to hang out with: sknss and odradek

deadkitty

Postby PythonBot » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:33 am

PythonBot

Postby verilyvert » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:42 am

WAYWT

1) favorite female fits:

2) favorite male fits:

3) best overall/your sartorial crush:
Currently , but shoutouts to , , and .

THREADS

1) favorite tags threads:
- great flintstone everyone, - only wish there was more traffic here, and - excellent dialogue that deserves more discussion

2) favorite care threads:
- love how supportive everyone is, and - so much fun to participate in and I enjoy seeing everyone's else's contributions even if its not necking.

3) most entertaining comment:
Can't find a favourite, but 's rep comments and irc banter often make me smile. was pretty good.

Also, the following by

4) most informative comment
I would say an entire doctoral dissertation on the evolution of branding of cargo pants linked by in is pretty informative. Big shoutout to the amount of knowledgable comments that regularly contributes.

5) other
vs.

6) favorite men's show

7) favorite women's show

INDIVIDUAL

1) person you would like to see post more
My bud aka albite on MFA. He's the one who got me into online fashion and the dude has solid fits.

2) people you would like to see fist fight to the death
Drunk vs. sober .

3) biggest alcoholic
Apparently anyone underage on this forum :/

4) most likely to have actually been a bot this entire time
The +rep bot. Best bot.

5) person you most want to hang out with
consistently strikes me as one of the most honest and understanding of persons. of hers really got to me. Would love to know more people like her in real life.

Conspiracy maybe, but I'm pretty sure is just Edward Snowden posing as a fashionable brit to maintain his cover as he seeks to undermine Russia's hopes of olympic domination. This all likely stems from deeply held insecurities in his youth regarding CTV cameras capturing his likeness in poor jacket choices.

verilyvert

Postby sunblam » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:42 am

Hello hello
I love you I love you
(maybe)
sunblam

Postby chilljin » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:56 am

WAYWT

pickin fits out is the hardest thing to do, quality of waywt is generally so high that its hard to pick out. may need to make another post after i scour the
whole thread to pick out my besties but generally any fit i rep is super good in my opinion

THREADS

1) favorite tags thread(s) best of waywt idk
2) favorite care thread(s) - im gonna shill here n say neck nom cos it was just hilarious seein all these internet freinds neckin beer, pub away from pub
3) most entertaining commnt - maj or anon necking out of geo and gore-tex respectively had me laughin out loud which is a real fuckin accolade considering the normal facial expression associated with the term laugh
4) most informative comment - all the shit regarding designers philosphy that people have researched, cos its nothing i would normally give a shit to look into myself but its
dead interesting like to read up on it
5) other- feeltalk thread for when im drug induced and just need to explain my feelings

INDIVIDUAL

1) person you would like to see post more - @matrimonioids in threads other than waywt. ur cool dude i wanna see whats in ur mind lad
2) people you would like to see fist fight to the death - i will fist fight anyone who reckons they can take my title as banter king
3) biggest alcoholic - @mofaux for makin me drink strongbow at half 8 in the morning
4) mostly like to have actually been a bot this entire time
5) person you most want to hang out with - aw man i dont wanna single people out. i wanna jam poetry with @stingraysam, take all the UKLADS out for a biff and a pint, i wanna rub oil on pronssis body for a laugh not in a gay way. to be honest i'd be happy to hang out with anyone on this forum i get on quite well with most.

chilljin

Return to Care