[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

The Whine Club

Postby rjbman » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:33 am

A grinds your gears thread, for things/people/places/ideas/etc that bug you, push your buttons, annoy the crap out of you.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby rjbman » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:34 am

People who are really cool but seem unable to meet any commitments they make. "Movie tomorrow night? Sure, I'd love to!" and never show. And yet you keep falling for it every time.

rjbman

Postby rjbman » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 am

People who think chorizo is better than bacon.

rjbman

Postby rjbman » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:37 am

The idea that someone is better than someone else based on exactly 1 fact about them. Their dress, their grades, their appearances. It's incredibly stupid and egotistic to think you're better than someone else based on all black er'thang or because you lift weights or are skinny rather than fat or because you aced that test and your friend didn't.

rjbman

Postby kyung » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:43 am

-when you lose the cap to the eraser on your nice mechanical pencils

-when people chew loudly

-after using certain hand lotions you can't touch anything lest it leave a grease stain equivalent to the exxon valdez

-only getting minimal pieces of broccoli with your sesame chicken

-when your favorite anime gets pushed back to a later broadcast time

-buzzfeed/upworthy/etc

-inappropriate bagel/cream cheese ratio

-ketchup on hotdogs

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby rjbman » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:46 am

The twitter chirp that people seem to think is okay to leave unsilenced in class

rjbman

Postby hunnish » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:50 am

-mouth breathing

-people who are indirect

-little white lies

-people who won't accept that every PB&J tastes better if you smush it

-when people inhale while eating food

-styrofoam

-people afraid to try new things

-picky eaters

-olives that look like raisins/dried cranberries from far away

-mealy apples

-bacon

hunnish

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:59 am

when people squeeze from the middle of the toothpaste tube. doesn't affect my life at all but ugh

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby ramseames » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:04 am

yo ohnodeadchicks that was a 10/10 post man i was halfway through repping it then it said "no such post exists" and yeah

ramseames

Postby chasiu » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:26 am

When people text 'K'.
Wet bathroom mats.
When nitrile gloves break right when I put them on.
Lag.

chasiu

Postby kyung » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:31 am

KIMCHI SLAP

kyung

Postby starfox64 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:46 am

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby chilljin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:52 am

-people talking to me when having my mornin fag, precious time that i neeed to myself before i transform into chirpy charlie

- girls who walk in horizontal lines on the pavement in the rain with big umbrellas and i have to walk in a puddle on the road to get around them as they so slow

- people doing weird fucking shit in the squat rack

- people other than me spilling beer on my shoes

- the price it costs to do laundry >:(

chilljin

Postby sknss » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:01 am

when i lose my glasses and i'm like "wow i really wish i had my glasses on so i could see where they are"

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby smiles » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:45 am

people in hk are seemingly incapable of anticipating someone else path of motion on the sidewalk leaving me to juke like some kind of god damn assassins creed.

following that, people who use umbrellas when there are dark clouds out and maybe the very occasional spritz of rain.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby pips » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:59 am

- loud people in elevators

- clients emailing five minutes before closing time and expecting resolution within the day

- people who play music without earphones in trains/buses

- when my hair elastic snaps and i have no spare

- cat callers and street harassers

pips

Postby jrisk » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:11 am

people wearing their shoes in the house

and worse, putting their feet up on the couch with their shoes on

jrisk

Postby bueno » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:43 am

people who don't talk when you're doing group projects.

people who stop in the middle of the path/hallway to have a conversation.

when the oil in the pan spits at you and burns you a little bit.

when the people sharing my kitchen keep piling stuff up on top of the already full bin rather than taking the bin bag out and putting a new one in.

bueno

Postby nick » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:41 am

public bathroom grunters/sighers

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby RycePooding » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:17 am

People who won't send that god damn email you need them to send.

RycePooding

Postby seth83292 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:23 am

- Getting my headphones caught in door handles

- Having to poop after taking a shower

- When my roommates don't rinse a pot after putting sauce in it, and letting it get super crusty

- Wind on a cold day while I'm biking

- Accidentally closing a tab with a video I'm watching, and the subsequent attempts to get to the exact spot with my shitty internet.

- People living above me smoking in their room and getting that smell into my room and all over my stuff

- losing one sock

seth83292

Postby can- » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:05 pm

laundering and inventory of socks is my fucking nightmare. I could never buy fancy socks for this reason. I hate socks.

even worse than getting earbuds caught on handles is getting them stuck in someone's coat while you're trying to get off the subway.

guys.. bacon??

cat hair

can-

Postby agvs » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:25 pm

- Slow walkers on city sidewalks. Worse than slow walkers are slow walkers who don't walk in a straight line so as you try to pass they end up right in front of you.

- Left side of the escalator standers. It's understood in the city that standers stay right. Where I live in the burbs EVERYONE stands anywhere they want on the escalator. You can't walk. I got places to go.

- When I got dinner all ready and I'm ready to eat and I drop my fork on the floor. Fuck you, gravity.

agvs

Postby can- » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:29 pm

can-

Postby kyung » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Pubes on the urinal/toilet

When the coating on the inside of my jacket flakes off and looks like dandruff

Spitting in the water fountain

When your burrito isn't structured so you get an even bite of everything as you eat it

Little pieces of skin hanging off your fingers

KIMCHI SLAP

kyung

Postby RycePooding » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Dudes peeing in the middle urinal when they're all open.

RycePooding

Postby McOdsen » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Shitty cars and souped up trucks that are deafeningly loud

Construction outside of my dorm that is also deafeningly loud

food costing money

My godson will be there
McOdsen

Postby yourdad » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:41 pm

- not taking off their backpacks in a crowded bus

- walking under awnings when they have an umbrella forcing people without one to walk in the rain

yourdad

Postby === » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:29 pm

• people who put walnuts in brownies
• getting a bad haircut
• trucks that drive 20mph under the speed limit that you can't pass because they're so big they block the view of the other lane
* people who chew really loudly

B)
===

Postby BobbyZamora » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:35 pm

* people who use clips on the smith machine. i don't know who's doing it, but every time i go to the gym there's always clips on the smith machine and I have to take them off because I need the weights

* raisins in cookies, cinnamon rolls, muffins, etc. just in general.

* having a cowlick

B)
BobbyZamora

Next

Return to Care