[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby === » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:39 am

when the skin around your fingernails starts to peel

having dry lips

accidentally using body wash instead of shampoo (and vice-versa)

B)
===

Postby hooplah » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:30 pm

what the FUCK, dude

we had a lunch presentation at work and there was lots of salad, chicken, beef, mashed potatoes, and pastries left over

and i have to stay late tonight (til 9ish) so i was planning on eating some of that for my dinner

and my coworker fucking takes EVERYTHING HOME

ENTIRE PLATTERS OF MEAT

HUGE SHARING BOWLS OF SALAD

FOUR LEFTOVER PASTRIES

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

hooplah

Postby purkinje » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:01 pm

1. put teabag in mug

2. pour hot water in mug

3. watch string get dragged into mug

4. fish string out, burn fingers in process

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby Stingray Sam » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:42 pm

when you don't buy a book because google books preview has pretty much the entire thing and you're down to the last minute to finish an assignment and you realize that google books preview does not pretty much have the entire thing and there are no ebooks available for purchase

Stingray Sam

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:37 pm

taking a hot shower on a cold day which starts off all well and relaxing but unbeknownst to you the steam from your shower is giving some seriously flirty eyes to the curtain and all of a sudden the curtain's like "HEY HOW'S YOUR SHOWER GOING LET ME TOUCH YOU"

UnwashedMolasses

Postby freddy » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 pm

when you finally muster the willpower to do your backlog of laundry your roomies take it as a signal for them to also want to do their laundry right after yours, so it leads to an uncomfortable annoyance where you can't just relax and must be conscious about doing it in a time-efficient manner. it totally zaps and ruins any form of peace you have built-up in the process for this nuisance of a chore

or when you finally realize that you need to do your backlog of laundry that it's always conveniently that your roomies is already doing theirs and it totally fucks up your mental planning/scheduling for other stuff in the day

ugh

freddy

Postby balloons » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:52 pm

my inability to stop biting my fingernails

it's plagued me for all my life

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby radicalbusiness » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:52 am

shinsplints

radicalbusiness

Postby kyung » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:33 am

When people are whispering in class thinking that they are being discreet when in reality the tone of their hushed voices just adds to the background noise making it even harder to hear the teacher

Especially when it's about who josh hooked up with this weekend. Fuck josh

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby can- » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:53 am

Fuk josh! and Fuk 13 hour work days

can-

Postby LandslideBaby » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:03 am

I can't believe I bought ANOTHER foundation that is not my shade. I should know better after 5 years of this. I want to cry/throw it at the SA. It matched in the store and now it doesn't.

LandslideBaby

Postby eufemism » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:22 pm

one of the legs of my glasses is digging into the back of my ear and it hurts like hell.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby Blastoise » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:07 pm

Snow at the end of March. Expected but I'm less tolerant of it every year.

Blastoise

Postby oldtrailmix » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:45 pm

oldtrailmix

Postby fuxwitit » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:54 pm

when every person around you is being loud as fuck when you're trying to actually do your work

young dumb mothafucka
fuxwitit

Postby zayg » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:57 pm

tanqueray is so fucking bad

i can't believe i wasted almost $30 on this handle

zayg

Postby Blastoise » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Laptop battery running out in under an hour and automatically shutting off at 30% without warning. I need to order a new battery.

Blastoise

Postby soundclip989 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:17 pm

When my job brings me down to 15 hrs a week for the past 4+ months and I have to choose between rent or food. So my manager tells me to file for underemployment, which I do. First job I apply for I get hired. (Now my second job.) So I never collected anything. (Which is alright, I'd rather work.)
Fast forward to the other day where my manager at job 1 is saying that if I'm not gonna be as available, (Whenever he wants) then he's going to "find someone who is."
Like, wtf. I have been barely scrapping by all winter, and he's gonna bitch because I'm working instead of collecting?
I got kitties to feed..

soundclip989

Postby yourdad » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:26 pm

when the hood on hoodies are too small

yourdad

Postby Blastoise » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:14 am

Forgetting about tea and drinking it at room temperature. I was looking forward to it all day.

Blastoise

Postby GummyBear » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Roommate left my tea kettle on the stove and then forgot about it, fast forward an hour, the kettle is probably ruined and kitchen smells terrible :(
(Editing to say that it's extra annoying because they didn't fess up, I just had to find melty kettle)

GummyBear

Postby Stingray Sam » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:14 pm

when you're typing and you brush the caps lock key and then press it again to turn it off, only to find out that you had never turned it on to begin with

Stingray Sam

Postby Cryptic » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Getting too fat to fit into your clothes

everyone is different
Cryptic

Postby g2x222 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:21 pm

when you order take-out from the Cheesecake Factory and they pack it all wrong and forget the bread and condiments

g2x222

Postby brlmski » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:37 pm

when you fit the thigh and waist measurements on a pair of jeans but your butt is just too big. :(

brlmski

Postby balloons » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:00 pm

when people take my glasses off my face to try them on and then remark about how blind I am

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby yourdad » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:28 pm

dry chicken breast

yourdad

Postby Blastoise » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Internet at my school is shit.

Blastoise

Postby starfox64 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:06 am

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby balloons » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:25 am

enough for me to remember it and post it in a Hardcore grinding thread but not enough to the point of wearing croakies

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

PreviousNext

Return to Care