[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby bueno » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:41 pm

when one headphone stops working

bueno

Postby vgtbls » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:07 pm

rain. enough is enough.

vgtbls

Postby Blastoise » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:12 pm

It is snowing right now. I'm going to die.

Blastoise

Postby freddy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:06 am

when you're on a public computer and you've got a shit-ton of tabs open, and you're trying to find the tab to your Spotify web player

freddy

Postby Blastoise » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:19 am

Put way too much peanut butter on this sandwich.

Blastoise

Postby oldtrailmix » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:26 pm

people are starting to use the word fuccboi in my highschool

i don't know how this started but it's not okay

oldtrailmix

Postby kyung » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:05 pm

when you get the nervous poops before an exam or interview

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:27 pm

when it was sunny so you brought sunglasses but it ends up unexpectedly downpours and you didn't bring your hat

so basically every day

ramdomthought

Postby nick » Thu May 01, 2014 9:42 am

When you don't get enough sleep and your limbs feel hyperactive >:(
(or am I the only one who gets this)

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby Thomnd » Thu May 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Flying standby and getting trapped in Calgary

Thomnd

Postby vgtbls » Thu May 01, 2014 11:40 pm

biting the inside of my cheek

vgtbls

Postby Bryan » Fri May 02, 2014 12:00 am

Being born with the swiftness that allows you to cop some phresh quetzalcoatl's ONLY to find out you sized 'them wrong and they're too big.

At least the swiftness is with me :sweg:

wya
Bryan

Postby silvaeri » Fri May 02, 2014 5:12 pm

I've been sick for the past four days and it's really shitty because all my final projects are due next week and it's been hard to work on them since i'm feeling like shit.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby ramseames » Fri May 02, 2014 9:06 pm

payroll issues

ramseames

Postby maj » Sat May 03, 2014 6:59 am

trying to have quiet time to relax before going to work all day and people are having a shouting match.

maj

Postby ramseames » Sun May 04, 2014 8:43 am

ramseames

Postby freddy » Sun May 04, 2014 10:16 am

buying a bottle of water and leaving it onto of the subway ticket vending machine, only to realize that you've forgotten after you've boarded the train- and you visibly see it through the windows inside of said train and then the moments later the doors close

and feelings of buying said bottled waters while feeling torn about the decision due to the exorbitant mark-up but give-in because of the thirst and convenience factor -- but you are never completely satisfied because it's always a compromise

when you walk out the door feeling good and shhit and 5 minutes deep into it, you suddenly realize that you forgot to bring your lottery scratch-tickets to cash the winnings from last night.

when your laundry is taking longer (too long) to air dry because weather is getting warmer thus the the heat doesn't turn on anymore. :S

freddy

Postby freddy » Sun May 04, 2014 12:24 pm

what was more grinding that i actually compelled to post today which went amiss, was that i almost got run over because the lights at the already crazy intersection weren't properly in sync or functioning; it was flashing yellow in all directions. the driver slowly crept up and i though he would yield to me but good thing i was watching like a hawk and i at the last minute "horse-skipped" before he ultimately saw me. jessus fuck. dude said "sorry man" in a nonchalant and beat-up tone, i was still confused as fuck crossing half-way because of the lights. this was a wide intersection with a ramp and i was sure he would have gun it no joke. dude was probably hung-over from last night. sunday mornings i tell ya and i try to avoid crossing there like a plaque (like for safety reasons such as this incident) but i wanted to check out the nearby supermarket that i didn't realize was close by lol

I told the guy don't worry about it but clearly had a good chance of getting run-over.

i'm going to make a complaint with the city, like what the fuck man - this is unsafe. anyone, like, complained with the city before? how2complain?

freddy

Postby freddy » Sun May 04, 2014 1:35 pm

when you run, you must take larger strokes/dashes than I do!

lol this reminds me participating at the city-wide elementary track olympics. at the stadium, i was a minority within the minorities (colored-people-majority sparta, get at us) representing my hood, and my 150m sprint (no hurdles) compromised 5 black folks out of a total of 6. (>'-')>

real talk: when it got to my turn, i was like cot DAYMN i gotta run with some motherfucking beasts up in here :/

my heart palpitated, my eyes clenched, and my mind was going like, " holy how the fuck am i gonna beat all these negros??" o_O

came trailing dead-last ;_;

with a 6th-place ribbon though! (smiling)

freddy

Postby freddy » Mon May 05, 2014 5:19 am

what grinds me are passive-aggressive asian moms (not just mine)

what grinds me is that my friends and i have been gaslighted by such passive-aggressive behavior that they have conditioned us over time.

and i've been telling my close friend, this is why we're stereotyped as introverted and meek and awkward

then we get bitched at for not living up their narcissistic fantasy of whatnot desires without a clear understanding of how to integrate and provide emotional tools to navigate the world. it's just constant rationalization

then you wonder why i try to detract from asians in the victim mentality; and then i am gonna be labeled as "white-washed" american.

then i start calling the status quo out and now i realize that i gotta stand on my own two feet because every other cat is disillusioned

i dislike many things "asian american" because it's a facade and the folks that chant it as a helpless savior

so when the fuck do i ever get to eat my cake? welp.

idk i want to be a movie star! i've got jokes (smiling)

freddy

Postby zayg » Mon May 05, 2014 9:39 am

somehow a little spot of bleach got on the placket on my favorite shirt. of course it could not have been on the inside placket, ugh.

not sure whether to embrace the ~wabi-sabi~ or be pissed.

zayg

Postby RycePooding » Mon May 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Being really sweaty inside.

RycePooding

Postby exprof » Mon May 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Second generation immigrant guilt (that is when my asian-mom guilts me for doing anything but working hard/studying)

exprof

Postby rjbman » Mon May 05, 2014 4:14 pm

So basically the "model minority" thing. That's crazy that it's still so relevant today.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby zayg » Mon May 05, 2014 6:29 pm

the movie adaptation of Norwegian Wood

woooooooof

zayg

Postby fuxwitit » Wed May 07, 2014 4:22 pm

when the person beside you isn't paying attention to the lesson and when the teacher finishes they turn around to you only to ask "wait how do you do this problem?"

young dumb mothafucka
fuxwitit

Postby === » Thu May 08, 2014 6:34 pm

people who don't realize ny has a state speed limit of 55 and go 30 on roads without posted limits
especially when that road is one that i use on my daily commute

B)
===

Postby Blastoise » Thu May 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Headache all day.

Blastoise

Postby rjbman » Thu May 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Studying for finals

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby anonomous » Thu May 08, 2014 8:14 pm

when the notes for an exam you're studying for is shit.

when you've finished reading through the notes multiple times and done multiple example questions only to find that the real shit/past year paper is 10x harder than what you did.

anonomous

PreviousNext

Return to Care