[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby freddy » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:20 pm

when you feel like a lonely soul and wonder how much of your life is spent riding public transportation and all the frustrations that come along with it and you're pretty sure everyone else feels the same way pretending to be nonchalant about it but you don't want to break social bus norms to especially and awkwardly bring this up thinking they'll just give you a bothered bite sized answer perplexed as to why you're talking to them and what you want from them for catching them off guard from mindlessly flipping through their Facebook feeds and skipping to the next song on pandora radio and you guessing how many times they've skipped already with the past hour also guessing if they are going to reach the max quota and if they are cheap enough to not pay for a paid subscription that allows for more skips per an hour

freddy

Postby freddy » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:25 pm

when you've already read the past few days of new york time articles and even the ones for the day of and you wonder what the old guy who is reading it in print is thinking about when he reads the stories you remember reading already before you boarded and you wonder if being a millennial makes life go by too quick because of the instagratification and speediness of doing things where you asks if it takes the pleasure out of doing the most simplest things that may or may not be a pastime in of it self

freddy

Postby lostie » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:28 pm

lol freddy chill out dude

lostie

Postby freddy » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:37 pm

when you want to go home and just want some momentary quite and the people on the bus becomes obnoxiously loud especially if you were caught off guard and you're trying to mindfully meditate about the ordeal rather than getting to enjoy what was short-lived quietness for a second

freddy

Postby exprof » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:29 pm

when freddy still won't chill out

exprof

Postby uxjtsu » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:20 am

Babies screaming and crying their eyes out for 20+ min when you are eating at a restaurant and the parent is doing nothing about it.

uxjtsu

Postby zayg » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:32 pm

1. online classes

2. when the access codes for connect and mylabs are $84

3. when you find one cheaper on ebay and the idiot refuses to email you the access code

4. when you buy the other one from the bookstore for $84 and they say they will give you the code in 24 hours

zayg

Postby donut_milk » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Ordering something online that you really want only to get an e-mail almost a week later saying the item was sold out. Then why the hell did it say "available" on the site? -__-

donut_milk

Postby Blastoise » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:37 pm

Sale items marked down even more right after purchasing.

Blastoise

Postby bhajz » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:23 pm

getting your phone stolen

bhajz

Postby bhajz » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:23 pm

yeah luckily im fine and everything, but i was pretty stupid and had it in my pocket in Rome, even though i knew of the pickpockets and i think it just got swiped from my pocket :/ I hadn't used it in a bit, and i went to use it to check the time and it was nowhere to be found. It sucks cuz I can't even try to use find my iphone to search for it or erase my data cos the data roaming/internet on it was shut off.

bhajz

Postby donut_milk » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:13 am

Unrealistic client expectations.

donut_milk

Postby Mippipopolous » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:13 am

When you're about to sneeze but then it is unexpectedly stifled. Sometimes you need the catharsis of a sneeze, dammit!

Mippipopolous

Postby sensodyne » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:19 am

Getting food in your hair

sensodyne

Postby brlmski » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:25 am

when you wake up to go pee an hour before you're supposed to wake up

brlmski

Postby chilljin » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:26 am

getting hair in your food

chilljin

Postby prawnzee » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:57 am

getting food in your hair

prawnzee

Postby Syeknom » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:00 pm

Syeknom

Postby zayg » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:51 pm

when it gets so hot and humid that you have to go to the coffee shop for ac just to handle doing hw on your laptop

zayg

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:57 pm

Putting off watching netflix so you can watch the raf simons runway, only to have it be 40 minutes late and then it's time to watch the world cup.

IsaiahSchafer

Postby Blastoise » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Waking up when I should be leaving for work after sleeping through both alarms, on my phone and computer.

Finding a giant gross spider in my shoe when I went to put it on.

Norse asking me to return the jacket to get it refunded and then buy it again now that it's cheaper. I wouldn't be saving much with international shipping. Probably more trouble than it's worth.

Sneezing a lot today.

Blastoise

Postby chadnik » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:10 am

the bad sunflower seed

chadnik

Postby yourdad » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 pm

Having to change all the settings just so my phone can last an extra hour

yourdad

Postby ramseames » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:46 pm

When you clap a mosquito and then look at your hands and there's a tiny bit of someone else's blood on them

ramseames

Postby silvaeri » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:21 pm

if i'm nice enough to let you use/borrow my second bike. i'd appreciate it if you didn't fuck with how it's setup without asking me. shit's like that for a reason dude.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby Mippipopolous » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:26 pm

People who jab their plates with their utensils while eating. I hate that noise. Why are you stabbing your plate? What did it ever do to you? It's rising through the ranks of eating related pet-peeves to almost equal chewing loudly.

Mippipopolous

Postby blankinput » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:20 pm

What about chewing with your mouth open? Fucking disgusting.

blankinput

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Sensationalist titles on science related news articles that imply that tried and tested theories have been proven wrong overnight when the actual situation is far more mundane.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby ramseames » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:56 pm

upworthy

ramseames

Postby longjumps » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:07 am

Ann Coulter

longjumps

PreviousNext

Return to Care