[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Fuck this. A girl who used to go at my high school that I never used to talk to, asked me if I wanted to get a cup of coffee together today/yesterday (friday 1st). I said sure and asked where and when. She gave me the location but didn't give me a specific time. This resulted in me being a fucking dumbass and wasting most of my day trying to ask when to meet and trying to get in contact with her, while she's getting blasted and ends up fucking some guy after we finally meet tonight and had talked for an hour.

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby bouquet » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:49 am

The tourist in me bought a mug from intelligentsia while I was in chicago. The cafe was really neat and both the latte and espresso I had were excellent, so I figured the coffee mug would be the same. I drank coffee from it for the first time this morning and every single time I take a sip, a small drip of coffee glides down the outside of the mug, like so:

Maybe my drinking technique is just flawed. Either way, a good waste of ten dollars. It's cute though, so whatever.

bouquet

Postby Blastoise » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:38 pm

Paying for gas is getting old. Can't wait for school to start so I can walk everywhere.

I have one that works just fine but I've never been super comfortable with biking around a lot of cars for whatever reason, even if the campus/city is really bike friendly. For right now all of my classes are pretty close to each other.

Blastoise

Postby alby » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:07 pm

buffering on videos

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby ramseames » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:08 am

Data usage warning 4 days into getting a new phone cuz I forgot to connect to my wifi when i redownloaded all my apps

ramseames

Postby freddy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:27 am

when you're trying to deposit cash in the ATM and midway the touchscreen freezes and then it gives a proprietary blue-screen-of-death error, then it restarts and shows me that it's running Windows XP. (happened last week)

I had to go speak to a personal banker about submitting an investigation ugh. I doubt they'll compensate me here

freddy

Postby Suquida » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:18 pm

When you find a jacket you really like, buy it, and the guy is like "oh woops sorry, dunno why I listed that, actually sold it months ago!"

What the fuck.

Suquida

Postby can- » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:26 am

when you rub your eye and contact falls out 0_o

can-

Postby chadnik » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:37 am

French fries that arrive cold

chadnik

Postby stappard_ » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:37 pm

apologetic waywt posts

"this kinda sucks i guess but oh well"

stappard_

Postby bels » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:37 am

Single rear vents.

Fucking come on.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby zayg » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:44 pm

cat puking all over my fucking af1s

zayg

Postby blankinput » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:49 pm

blankinput

Postby zayg » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:51 pm

i knew you would post that but i didn't think it would be so soon

zayg

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:01 am

zelda as a character in project m. I know I should learn the match up already but playing against zelda players makes me want to give up everything

BIGBEE

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:36 am

When I'm walking to the station to meet people in town and I realise half way that I should have worn less hot jeans but by that time it would add an extra half hour to get back and change so I don't do it and end up thinking about how much more comfy I would be in the other jeans and how I can't wait for night to fall and for it to get colder so my thighs can be at peace.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby donut_milk » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:08 am

Ride train in morning. Put lunch bag on lap. Get up to let someone off the train. Notice huge oil/grease stain on pants because food decided to leak. Can't go back home because work, rode the train. So I leave it and try my best to remedy it throughout the day. :\

donut_milk

Postby Stingray Sam » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:45 am

my feet are covered in mosquito bites there must be at least 40, i got 3 hours of sleep last night because they were bothering me so much

Stingray Sam

Postby chan0 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:32 am

When people take up counter space with dirty plates rather than putting them straight into the dishwasher. It's hardly any more effort!

chan0

Postby nevergreen » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:33 am

car troubles are so fucking annoying like as much as i love driving i could very easily never touch a car again and be okay with it because i won't have to deal with issues. i drive a 9 year old saab and i've issues with the turbo already, windows, headlights, it's ridic. i had to replace both headlights (albeit easy) but tonight my right one went out again so i went to look at it and the glass just fucking exploded leaving a mess everywhere and it melted the plastic around the wiring so that wire is being exposed now like fuck dude

i wish i could just ride my bike to school and work and to my friend's and not have to deal with this shit

nevergreen

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:54 pm

"Hey man we should totally make something with marble print. People are going crazy for that shit"

"Aw yeah man, and let's charge $385 for a shirt with this print. People will buy our shit because it's marble."

The pants cost $485 and a t shirt with same print in nothing but cotton costs $310.

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby Blastoise » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Update on my housing situation for this fall: every single hall on campus is full and they've received over 500 change requests so it's extremely unlikely that I'll get a different room. Looks like I'm stuck with the super expensive apartment for now. I'll call tomorrow to see if they can compensate on the price. There's absolutely no way that I'm paying that much.

Blastoise

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:53 pm

I fucking hate when my favorite actors die too early. Earlier this year it was Philip Seymour Hoffman and now Robin Williams. Many probably won't agree with Robin being a great actor or comedian, but I enjoyed almost every single movie or stand up I witnesssed.

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby bobo77 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:03 pm

It's even worse for me because they didn't die of natural causes. It's one thing to complete your career and die when your time comes, but they both were tremendously talented and died because of personal issues they couldn't grasp. It's important to remember that no matter how talented you are, and how well you think you can handle things in general, you should never hesitate to ask for help if you start to feel suicidal or even just depressed.

1-800-273-8255

bobo77

Postby freddy » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:50 pm

when girls on okcupid don't hit you back up >:/

okcupid

dating

freddy

Postby RomanEmpire » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:09 pm

When customers get mad at you because you don't sell the product they want

RomanEmpire

Postby alby » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:21 pm

every fucking person that plays LoL

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby Ques » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:26 am

when people bring up their recent colonoscopy at your dinner party

Ques

Postby prawnzee » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:00 am

so this happened. how to fix? probably should email blueowl if they can offer any solutions. the button literally flew off, the connecting spikes or whatever just snapped

I'm fat

prawnzee

Postby maj » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:53 pm

Companies who put milk and gluten in their products for no apparent reason

maj

PreviousNext

Return to Care