[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby eufemism » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:59 pm

Dish Network

People who dig their faces into their phones 24/7

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby bels » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:29 pm

Parents trying to get their kids to do "candid" shit so they can take "candid" photos of them. Never noticed it before, must be a side effect of instafuck and shitbook.

"OK all three of you run away and turn around....NOW! Oh Oliver you didn't turn now you've ruined it. Wait stand on this bridge, look at the fishies, hold still."

And on the topic of shithouses with cameras, stop taking photos of the animals in the zoo. This isn't Kenya. It's Thrigly.

So glad I don't have wackbook so I don't have to deal with seeing people's poorly edited travel pics.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ramdomthought » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:49 pm

stinky shits

ramdomthought

Postby bels » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:04 am

Slim Fit M65s that fit like italian suiting.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby silvaeri » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:23 am

fuck you so called friends/roommates. I left a really fucking cool bike race that I was volunteering at because you guys invited me/wanted to hang out, and now you're not fucking answering me? fuck that, you guys suck and i don't know how it's taken me this long to reach the tipping point of just not giving a fuck anymore.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby lee3jm » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:35 am

lee3jm

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:29 pm

when people constantly badger me about how much my clothes cost or when my brother tells people how much my clothing costs.

BIGBEE

Postby freddy » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:12 am

when you can't sleep at night and you have all this intensified energy and focus at that you could have used it more productively earlier in the day >:/

so you have a one-man party because your energy levels are out of sync with everyone else :/

when you want to dance but everyone is sound asleep

when you feel like the world is at your finger-tip but you can't capitalize on it during waking hours :\

when people thinks your socially awkward or "shy" because you have too much to think about to say that it becomes "stuck" in the moment

freddy

Postby can- » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:03 pm

beautiful restaurant space in my neighborhood will be TOMS flagship in a month

can-

Postby ramseames » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:15 pm

ramseames

Postby ramseames » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:24 am

ramseames

Postby lee3jm » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:58 pm

Getting a broken item from ebay that was claimed to be in good condition and having to go through the whole process of opening a case, waiting for the seller to respond, shipping the item back on your own dime (the fuck ebay, i get it if it was my fault but this is stupid), transferring the money back to my bank account, trying to convince the seller to reimburse shipping. Not that big of a deal, especially since it was <$50 so not some life shattering event even if i couldn't get my money back. But still a damn hassle for 0 gain, and possibly even a monetary loss on shipping fees.

lee3jm

Postby sparkyoriental » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:04 pm

My laptop that I've had for 2 years has a broken screen or video card. Please don't be the video card.

sparkyoriental

Postby silvaeri » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:40 pm

crowdsourcing.

related, crowdsourcing design under the guise of a "contest".

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby freddy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:35 pm

When you get into REM sleep and you get awakened by some PTSD nightmare :/

freddy

Postby smiles » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:49 pm

fuck got chili juice in my eyes. took like 20 minutes to wash out.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby JtotheWhat » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:42 pm

's post above regarding Toms kinda sparked me to write this.. I don't know the exact motivations of the people who started Toms shoes or how many shoes they have actually put on kids, it's probably a good thing if they have/are actually helping people but since they hit it big the number of people looking to cash in on social commerce clothing brands is nuts.

There is this one that started in the same area I'm from, literally putting the worst logos on American Apparel t-shirts, selling them for $45, and saying they'll plant tree's for every item sold. They are now in stores all across north america and making money hand over fist, and nobody even questions their process..beyond that now they apparently shipped all their production to the cheapest factories they could in China, I have been all over Asia and know that not all production is as bad as some people make it out to be, and alot of it creates opportunity for people..but if your brand is supposed to embody this socially and environmentally conscious ideal then why are you shipping production overseas instead of supporting local factories, where everything has to be shipped back at a way greater environmental impact, and there is less oversight on what materials are being used in the fabric, etc. there is also so many holes in their story but people just eat it up and buy the t-shirts cause they think they're changing the world.

JtotheWhat

Postby vgtbls » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:03 am

I woke up with a splitting headache. Delaying my plans until it subsides. I guess I need to drink more water on a regular basis.

vgtbls

Postby pips » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:47 am

Fangirls squealing and swooning at the row behind you when you're simply trying to watch a movie.

pips

Postby Syeknom » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:17 am

Syeknom

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:48 pm

When you've been out of your food/exercise routine for 2 months and have lost a bit of weight so your clothes are noticeably, slightly looser on you.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby yourdad » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:29 pm

Getting hairspray anywhere but your hair, especially on the arms

yourdad

Postby exprof » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:53 pm

Actually hairspray is great eyebrow gel girls FYI

exprof

Postby exprof » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:48 pm

spray it onto a q-tip (or your finger) and then brush through hairs. If you have a spoolie that's even better. Holds better than the Anastasia brow gel I have however it can be a little stiff if you put too much. It will absolutely last through a day at the beach in the sweltering sun, not too sure about if you go swimming but I reckon at that point you're probably not going to wear makeup anyway

exprof

Postby freddy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:24 pm

when the laundry mat closes at 10PM

freddy

Postby freddy » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:13 am

wtf?

freddy

Postby Blastoise » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:43 pm

Calling out for still not shipping something a month after purchasing and being pretty sketchy about replying to messages.

Come on.

Blastoise

Postby bels » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:26 pm

Long MA1s.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby agvs » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm

Short Fishtails

agvs