[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby inherently » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:11 pm

GRE subjects tests at Rutgers were postponed by 2 weeks because of a fucking football game. (that was scheduled months in advance)

They emailed the people taking it this morning, after the deadlines to change testing locations.

Thank fucking god that I learned from my mistake last time and decided to take it at a place near my house. I'm still pissed on behalf of my friends though

inherently

Postby CleanThug » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:58 pm

shitty partners in a group project

CleanThug

Postby maj » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:52 am

Student finance,

Call number one I'm told I never submitted anything try to explain its a joint application with my sister but the person doesn't want to hear any of it tells me they can't give further detail as I'm not the other applicant regardless if it's joint.

Check with my sister and call back, told the same again try to explain again the person thinks I'm trying to get one past and demands my mother calls back if they want it sorted.

Check mums account and they said I don't know why they would think that it's clearly all here

Call back to find out they didn't check properly and they're going through passing now out of the kindness of their hearts

Call today to find out the person never actually done anything and was just swinging on her chair and told it'll be there by the 30th but almost certainly not as there is no evidence of her doing stuff, the new person has now "kindly resubmitted my forms" and I will "definitely" get it on the 10th.

No idea what I would have done without savings I had put by which are now All but gone, if I have to ring again I will probably burst a blood vessel it's too much.

my word.

maj

Postby === » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:06 pm

When people start smoking in your car/house without asking you first.

B)
===

Postby BobbyZamora » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:09 am

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby blanket » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:25 pm

when I use windows at work and mac at home and now i mess up all the shortcuts.

helvetica with swashes

blanket

Postby rjbman » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:06 pm

Are there any shortcuts NOT just CTRL (Windows) / CMD (Mac) + whatever?

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby blanket » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:26 pm

but ctrl and cmd are on different places so it messes with my muscle memory
it's pretty minor though

blanket

Postby venilla » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:07 am

waiting 30 mins for a solution manual to download on libgen then this happens

venilla

Postby Stingray Sam » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Sriracha everything. It is not a miracle meal enhancing condiment, it just covers up the flavor of everything else

Stingray Sam

Postby ramseames » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:14 pm

see also bacon, whiskey, beer, maple

maple bacon hipster confectionery is getting mad old but maple as a flavour is heavenly. you take that back now

Last edited by ramseames on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ramseames

Postby Stingray Sam » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:26 pm

http://mydysfunctionalkitchen.wordpress ... n-garnish/

Idk this sounds awfully tasty. All it needs is a drizzle of sriracha

Stingray Sam

Postby brlmski » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:58 pm

just noticed that someone edited my profile to give me an avatar >:(

brlmski

Postby Stingray Sam » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:03 am

Stingray Sam

Postby eufemism » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:11 am

waiting at the clinic

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby freddy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:43 pm

when you forget to buy a monthly pass and you accidentally tap your metro card thus deducing/charging you for cash fare - not realizing that it's the 1st :mad:

freddy

Postby oldtrailmix » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:17 pm

forgot my headphones in my room

when they invade the caf with friggin highschoolers

oldtrailmix

Postby oldtrailmix » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:11 pm

don't see the problem in being salty when the dining which I pay exorbitant prices for is made inaccessible by obnoxious high schoolers

oldtrailmix

Postby sagc » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:01 pm

Moving from the prairies -> next to a great lake : very little condensation -> far too much condensation.

Coasters are no match for this.

sagc

Postby PrimePrime » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:17 am

Slow buffering. It bothers me so much more than it should.

PrimePrime

Postby bels » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:46 pm

If you make shirts or t-shirts that are dry clean only you don't make clothes you make lookbooks

bels
Yung Winona

Postby L_Dawg » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:43 pm

waiting on hold for half an hour before they tell you the office you were trying to ring was actually closed all along

L_Dawg

Postby jrisk » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Waiting on hold for half an hour period.

jrisk

Postby freddy » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:29 pm

waiting on hold

freddy

Postby freddy » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:15 am

i hate how religious people tend to moralize everything -- like do you guys realize how much fucking time you're wasting pointing out the wrongs and rights?

i also hate how religious people always purport this endless savior complex -- like do you guys realize that such philosophic imperative enables folks to forever see the world as all-bad and all-good, which goes on as a self-prophecy?

I also hate how religious people are blindsighted by their own religion -- the fact that there is war and fighting for the sake of a belief essentially self-incriminates the very foundation of their respective faith

i also hate how religious people think they are free to be imposing just because they think they're well-meaning and think they are saving the world

i also hate how religion promotes subservience -- the worlds and personal woes get oversimplified to idolization of XYZ line and text

i also hate how religion promotes an "us vs the world" dynamic -- that people who aren't associated with it somehow project to others that they are "lost" and need to be converted and indoctrinated

-----

I hate religion because it interferes with being able to united under one whole umbrella as humans, but it's not to say I don't admire what it has done for the early days of mankind and the development of civilization -- nonetheless the intellectual sphere. I'm not denying religious charitable work. I just feel that it can be a shield and buffer against humanistically connecting with others - without this layer of encapsulating perspective. we should all be unified despite whatever beliefs and differences. religion should be considered just a unique trait of someone, just like someone with ginger hair or yellow skin -- we're all the same

freddy

Postby RomanEmpire » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:36 am

Not all religious people act the same way

RomanEmpire

Postby freddy » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:21 am

and anyone else you're right -- but obviously I have an issue with being too intertwined with religion right now. Sorry if I couldn't come off as more politically correct and less generalizing. I'm learning a lot of psychology where it causes me to question a lot of religious practices, which also causes a lot of cognitive dissonance. I'm working on learning more about various religions respectively to procure a more objective view. But so far it's just grinding my gears a bit, hopefully momentarily. It's just something I needed to vent but I hope well-meaning religious and non-religious folks can understand my gridlock and confusion as I try to navigate through this.

It's a touchy subject for sure, but I never grew up with any religious affiliation whatsoever. I have talked to a local Priest and Jehovah witnesses this past summer. Nonetheless I still have a lot of unanswered questions, but I'm open to new insights though! It's going to take me some time to work it through however.

freddy

Postby station » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:05 am

Always tired of having people push through packed crowds at music festivals to try to get closer to the front. Also when they decide to leave 5 minutes later...

station

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:20 pm

burgers that are too large/sloppily put together so you have to focus on keeping it together and not making a mess instead of actually enjoying the burger

also when i find dead, flipped-over cockroaches on the floor at my homestay in Mexico. fuck this tropical bullshit. i'm one bad day away from Colonel Kurtz-ing this shit

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby ramseames » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:39 am

Little while ago I Impulse bought a fair ends cap on Grailed that seemed good in product pics; arrived today and irl looks like absolute ass both on and off the head.

Only like $25 at least but still a bummer

ramseames

PreviousNext

Return to Care