[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby Bryan » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:59 am

when the seller lies about the size of the shoes, and you get them in after a 2 week wait only to find out they're the wrong size :mad: gonna have to re-resell them now fml

wya
Bryan

Postby ramseames » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:13 pm

CPSC prof left this comment on my assignment they graded online:

"The output not displayed properly."

if that's all you're going to write/that's how shitty your english is seriously why fucking bother.

ramseames

Postby torukun » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:23 pm

So today I missed class to wait for a pretty important package which I thought was going to arrive at 9:45. (I had to stay to let the guy into the building).

It did not arrive at 9:45.

It did not arrive at 10:45, or 11:45, or even 12:45.

In fact it did not arrive at all.

Now I have to go to their depot on Friday to pick up the package. Thankfully the woman on the phone was very nice and accommodating. Otherwise, though, fuck Purolator and anybody who love 'them.

torukun

Postby omgimacarrot » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:56 am

-If I mark one thing wrong on an online job application it doesn't even get seen due to filters
-Middle-aged women
-My addictive personality

omgimacarrot

Postby Stingray Sam » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:02 am

Ghiradelli, how can you physically make 75% cacao dark chocolate this flavorless? this is like eating chalky Hershey kisses

Stingray Sam

Postby bels » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:48 pm

The extra breast pocket on Albam blazers.

If they didn't have them I'd have maybe bought a casual suit from them many eons ago.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby freddy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:52 pm

I hate iCloud.

freddy

Postby maj » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:05 pm

STUDENT,

FUCKING,

FINACNCE.

maj

Postby RycePooding » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:21 pm

the feeling on the roof of your mouth after you eat captain crunch

RycePooding

Postby Vaeltaja » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:38 pm

People on Grailed/SuFu/etc. who don't respond to your messages even if they bumped/edited one of their posts just an hour earlier.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby silvaeri » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:02 am

not getting paid today because my boss didn't submit our timesheets on time. ughhh

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby sparkyoriental » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:45 am

I was told I'd get my offer letter on Tuesday of this week. It's now Wednesday and no offer letter and no response to emails. UGHHH I just want to know!!!!

sparkyoriental

Postby donut_milk » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Insulin pump not inserting properly and wasting 150cc units of Insulin that I can't retrieve. In the trash it goes. :\

donut_milk

Postby yubbermax » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:03 pm

I wore my new Rick tee for the first time today and subsequently spilled some sauce on it. Into the bucket it goes.

yubbermax

Postby bels » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:52 am

not having a casual suit in the most perfect casual suit weather of all time.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby exprof » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:47 am

slept through my presentation this morning because I forgot to turn on my alarm

:S

exprof

Postby ramseames » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:38 pm

friendly reminder that if you have a beard trimmer with a single length-adjustable guard, do check what setting its on before you use it.

rip my beard

fuck this shit

edit: he will begin his resurrection in a fortknight for movember

ramseames

Postby yourdad » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:34 am

went to piss in a bush and stepped on dog shit. i hate dogs

yourdad

Postby sick boy » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:53 am

got a call to my house at like 11:40, conversation went like:
"hey there, im just wondering why you called me at 11:40?"
"we called to disturb you."
"you called to disturb me?"
"yes, we called to disturb you"
"alright then, fuck off"
thoroughly disturbed now.

sick boy

Postby kyung » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:24 pm

group projects

group members that don't respond to your texts for 24hrs

group members that don't hand shit into you

group members that never respond to your texts

group members that never show up to class

fuck you your name isn't going on the project

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby freddy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:58 am

people's psychosomatic issues >:

freddy

Postby quitter » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:09 pm

spending 3 minutes packing up my laptop and books when i'm studying at the library so i can go to the bathroom then when i come back my spot is taken

ig @buzzpresto
quitter

Postby pei » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:28 pm

my roommate probably wants the room to herself

i live in my school's dorms and got assigned roommates and everything and she had the room first to herself until i moved in from previous roommate issues.
in a nutshell, i feel that i am not welcome and whenever i do anything/have people over/etc she always tries to make really snarky remarks about everything and she picks on everything i do without extending the same courtesy to herself. i.e, she doesn't clean up common areas as she should, and she took the closet nearest to my bed and the desk nearest to my space of the room. also whenever i have the bae over she always says that it's awkward whenever i interact in any sort of form whatsoever with the bae????

in addition, the fact that i go to a somewhat conceptual-based art school doesn't really help with her case since she is so goddamn misplaced -- she only does still lifes and portraits and has no technical ability whatsover to make up for the fact that she is lacking in subject content. she probably was hailed as the "most artsiest" person from her high school class and now no one wants to listen to her shit now. maybe that's why she's so grumpy now lmao

tldr: i'm never rooming with someone random ever again, i'll only be pissed off/make them pissed off

:0)
pei

Postby pei » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:33 pm

oh and to add to that

she originally didn't have a roommate since her old roommate prolly flaked out or something and then my roommate decided to take the room to herself

considering that i live in a loft space in the dorm room and she took the mattress down from that space to set down on the floor, decorated the room with shitty posters and decal and wants to take full control of decorating the space with her shitty taste (will post pics of the state of my room later)

not to mention the fact that she has a book called "50 artists you should know" and a shitton of andy warhol paraphenelia

:0)
pei

Postby Blastoise » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Band mates arguing (I'm not involved). I just want to jam.

Blastoise

Postby Muzzle » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:15 am

calling people faggot even as a joke

Muzzle

Postby freddy » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:41 am

hives >: i'm itching like crazy. well i realize I can't eat brussel sprouts, broccoli - basically cruciferous vegetables now

freddy

Postby kyung » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:07 pm

people who dont respect your time and are always 20 minutes late to everything

edit: 45 min late now

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby freddy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:27 pm

public computers with greasy keyboards and mice

freddy

Postby silvaeri » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:47 am

I can't tell if the slow cooker chicken I made was bad and that's why I feel shitty right now, or if it's because of the halloween candy I ate. I really hope it's the candy, don't want to have to toss what would be my meals for the next few days

professional idiot.
silvaeri

PreviousNext

Return to Care