[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby alby » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:06 am

segmentation faults that come out of nowhere

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby ramseames » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:39 pm

manipulative/misinformative plotting of data

ramseames

Postby silvaeri » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:46 am

just walked 2.5 miles home at 1 in the morning because something caused my gatorskin to flat on the home stretch of my ride home from a friends house. not happy. these things are $$$ supposed to be resilient against flats. what the fuck flats a gatorskin?

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby smiles » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:44 am

Tried to buy some things from a japanese store, they didn't respond to my email and now they're sold out. c'mon.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby === » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:50 am

Someone smashed the pumpkins I had sitting out on my patio last night. :(

B)
===

Postby MxmHrpr » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:43 pm

Underwear where the label is right up your crack. Why on earth is it not on the side?

MxmHrpr

Postby freddy » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:50 pm

brushing my hair -- idk how you guys/gals do it. (any tips btw?)

freddy

Postby freddy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:16 pm

overdue library fines >:

freddy

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:24 pm

people that don't turn their library books in on time >:]

BIGBEE

Postby freddy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:30 pm

people who are judgmental about other people's decisions with their own library borrowing privileges :<

freddy

Postby ramseames » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:23 pm

Instagram account descriptions

"travel-fashion-food-art-design" barf

ramseames

Postby INNIT » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 pm

"your car is making weird noises"

FUCKING THANK YOU I WAS NOT AWARE

INNIT

Postby Thomnd » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:07 am

Moving

more specifically, packing.

edit: 14th and clark

Thomnd

Postby Stolsdos » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:57 pm

Step mom cooks spaghetti for 20 min plus she puts it in cold water. Apparently when I cook it(10 min total) it's not any different. I end up eating the equivalent of canned spaghetti every week.

Stolsdos

Postby yubbermax » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:32 pm

When you accidentally close out of the tab you were writing something in.

yubbermax

Postby mc-lunar » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:46 pm

"Realistic expectations"

mc-lunar

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:14 pm

people trying to justify their use of the word "faggot"

I don't really know how to argue against though

BIGBEE

Postby Ques » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:25 pm

if anyone uses the word faggot around me and doesn't agree to never say it around me again after i've asked them nicely i simply refuse to ever associate with them again

then again i chose my college in large part because of how intolerant it is of derogatory language such as that, so i don't encounter it that often

but i encountered it all the time when i played competitive video games, which as a community is large racist misogynist and homophobic

Ques

Postby freddy » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:17 am

The irony of using "faggot" is that it's unwanted, closeted homosexual same-sex disguised bashing with ea other (smiling)

This book talks about how same-sex attraction develops longer-term into homosexuality that can lead into embracing gayness (gay as in a cultural phenomenon of embracing homosexual lifestyle, which is mutually exclusive from homosexuality in of itself; like you can be a middle-age guy married with a heterosexual wife and come out as gay or engage discretely) - a lot of immature males (re: freddy) are actually closed homosexuals due to the overwhelmingly poor family dynamics, especially with the lack of masculine father-figure/role models to serve as an emulation to individuate from the overly feminizing and nurturing role of a mother that can be a detriment to a boy's emotional growth into a mature, masculine adult-male. (anyhow, yes, there are genetic and hormonal predispositions to contribute and intensify a homosexual pathology, though my reference is on a psycho-pathological-developmental point-of-view)

Homosexuality is more prevalent in males for the fact that young boys transitioning into adolescent-hood via puberty take an differentiated developmental milestone for the need to individuate from the mother - that is dis-identifying with mom and equal-play-relating with girls and undifferentiated "unisex" play-date activities in childhood into internalizing a masculine imperative from the father where such activities and gender relations are now sexually differentiated in a "man's" point-of-view. Playing hide-and-seek has a totally different meaning with girls now.

"mama's boys" as we know it is also derogatory term for the resultant of the inability to differentiate and dis-identify with the mother and her feminine imperative into a masculine adulthood. The condescending use of "faggot" goes hand in hand with developmental immaturity and failure to reach maturity where homosexual same-sex attraction leads to bullying others to diffuse encroaching presence of non-masculine and potential unwanted homosexual behaviors/vibes. This is why it is important to have a father figure and masculine role models that helps guide young males to be in touch of with their own masculinity and what to do with it etc., so we don't inadvertently create a group of fuccbois misguidedly guessing and determining what's culturally masculine or gay and unsympathetically/insensitively labeling suspected homosexual behavior and persons as "faggots".

Immaturity goes hand in hand with dysfunctional-esque family dynamics. Having strong and healthy parental bonds can save the world of troubles other than just derogatorily bashing others for perceiving homosexual and homosexual-like behaviors and relations.

freddy

Postby 3hunna » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:56 pm

When people start driving up the price on an ebay auction while there is still 3.5 days left.

3hunna

Postby silvaeri » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:45 pm

Going to be oh so mad/sad/bummed if I have to miss Stupor Bowl (again!) this year because of Alpha Rho Chi initiation. I've had this race/event on my calendar for 10 months now, your decision a few days ago to put the initiation on that same day does not have priority in my mind over Stupor Bowl. Have already been threatened with "suspension" from the fraternity if I don't attend. lol, might just go inactive that semester then. Bikes > Frats

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby harmsalmon » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:58 am

fucking ALLERGIES

harmsalmon

Postby yubbermax » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:23 am

I bought a sweet tee on Grailed but apparently the guy's cat ripped it up before he shipped. It was kind of an impulse purchase though so at least I got my money refunded.

Tee:

yubbermax

Postby zayg » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:52 am

post dunkin donuts stomach feels

zayg

Postby pei » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:11 pm

roommate doesn't take out trash...
roommate doesn't replace toilet rolls...
roommate wouldn't move her desk to her side of the room...
roommate arranges her stuff so that they all are against the wall and she says that she has no space cause all her wall space is occupied...
roommate doesn't buy extension cords and power strips so that she can easily plug her devices so that she could move her desk and television elsewhere...

roommate has high expectations for me but doesn't apply them to herself..............

edit: roommate also has style.com's manual on How To Dress Yourself Right for the Right Occasion

:0)
pei

Postby Syeknom » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:17 pm

How to find the Right Occasion though

Syeknom

Postby Blastoise » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:45 am

There's a girl in my dining hall playing music on her phone and eating pancakes with her hands.

who taught her how to eat breakfast

Blastoise

Postby nick » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:22 pm

When the smell of lunch/dinner/whatever remains on you >:(

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby pei » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:22 pm

roommate update: she ratted out to the head RA that i have "too many guests" over "too often"

:0)
pei

Postby zayg » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:40 pm

tell your roommate to fight you

zayg

PreviousNext

Return to Care