[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:56 pm

When 24 hours is not enough

DeafIdiotGod

Postby une_impasse » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:04 am

needing to use a restroom but not being able to find one while simultaneously being disgusted by public restrooms

une_impasse

Postby BobbyZamora » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:17 am

when certain people from the the irc make an "elite" channel so they can ban specific users they personally dislike and complain about other users on the forum and how they dress/what they post. i don't necessarily think people should be totally exempt from criticism ofc, but if you're going to make a special exclusive club for it...

the absence of that kind of toxicity is the exact reason i like care-tags so much, very disappointed in a couple people right now

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby ramseames » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:22 am

name names yo

edit: or don't but seriously wow that's petty

ramseames

Postby yubbermax » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:30 pm

So I had all my photos backed up on drop box until I run out of space. I pulled almost everything off meaning to upload it to Google drive or something when my computer got borked and refused to boot. Tried to recover my stuff via Linux but after mounting the drive I see this

Luckily everything else on the pc was backed up but losing all of my photos from the last 4 years hurts. If anyone has any advice to offer I'd appreciate it.

yubbermax

Postby eufemism » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:43 pm

the ringing in your ears after a concert

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby Stolsdos » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:44 pm

People who can't cook, but won't accept any criticism because know one has ever told them.

Stolsdos

Postby bels » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:56 am

Thinking you look pretty WAYWT before you leave the house but realising that once you arrive on location and remove your coat and scarf you just look basic.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Blastoise » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:23 pm

Christmas shopping for people you're close to is impossible. Has to be sentimental but also practical. Don't know what to get my girlfriend. She has plenty of sweaters and necklaces (not that into clothes anyway). Had something in mind but it sold out by the time I got my paycheck.

Blastoise

Postby jrisk » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:27 pm

when you swallow a pill or tablet and you don't gulp hard enough and it feels like a lump in your throat

jrisk

Postby alby » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:36 pm

C++ POLYMORPHISM AND INHERITANCE MAKES ME WANT TO SHOVE MY HEAD THROUGH A 2-PLY BRICK WALL.

I should be okay. For whatever reason when I have a header file, and then go to define the functions in a separate .cpp file (not the main method) and then call those functions from a main method, it says it can't find the functions >.> I have no problem using the functions by just defining them in the header file, so that's what I've been doing even though it isn't technically correct. :|

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby chadnik » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:59 am

sleep bruxism

chadnik

Postby BobbyZamora » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:12 am

still waiting on the leather jacket I bought from in September. wish he'd give me tracking or at least show me some sort of shipping confirmation... or at least respond to my PM's

I just want my jacket man. I understand you wanna give me the full TOJ experience but this is too much

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby donut_milk » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Getting work that's due before holiday break after not having work for 5 weeks.

donut_milk

Postby Kudegra » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:22 pm

Neuroanatomy

Kudegra

Postby bels » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:30 pm

When you didn't toast the pitta enough so when you try and split it it goes wrong

bels
Yung Winona

Postby hooplah » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:13 pm

to the motherfucking scum sucking son of a fucking filthy ass bitch who stole $250 worth of clothes that i was returning by mail out of my car last night

i hope you fucking burn in hell

i hope you are fucking flayed to within an inch of your life and then slowly submerged in lemon juice and then marinated in battery acid

i hope you fucking slip into a coma near a necrophage's house and he proceeds to eat you slowly, bit by bit, from your toes and fingers toward your heart as you scream internally but can't give any indication that you feel every tiny iota of pain that he is inflicting upon you

i hope unfathomably bad luck befalls you for the rest of your life until you are reduced to eating human shit out a dumpster outside of a gas station in backwater mississippi

i hope you never, ever experience the joys of friendship or love and are destitute of any inkling of affection for the rest of your life

hooplah

Postby wiggly--woo » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:17 pm

seems a little overboard

wiggly--woo

Postby quitter » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:40 pm

who the fk has a final at 7pm on the last day of finals?

oh yeah

me

ig @buzzpresto
quitter

Postby ramseames » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:04 pm

dumb construction workers in my building fucked up the plumbing so they had to shut the water off for a few hours

ramseames

Postby tomsfood » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:22 pm

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby bouquet » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:34 am

I put chap stick on before I went to bed and still woke up with cracked, dry lips. At this point, I'm heavily considering setting an alarm in the middle of the night just so I can wake up and apply chap stick.

bouquet

Postby bels » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:48 pm

Think about it maan... if chapstick really made your lips less dry.. you wouldn't need chapstick...

I used to be a huge chapstick fiend, but now I only use it once in the morning (burts bees) and from then on just try and hydrate instead.

Consider a humidifier or sth if the air in your room is dry.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby nick » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:35 am

Hangovers in general, but the fact I get hungover after a measly 4 beers nowadays. Is this what adulthood is going to feel like?

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby bels » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:57 am

Adulthood is worse. One beer wrecks your sleep and the next day you feel out of it. I drank a pint of coke the other night and woke up feeling terrible.

Only ever drink water when I go out now. I'll pay for bottled IDGAF

Only solution is to keep up the training and drink 4 pints a night every night. Then it won't affect you anymore.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby yourdad » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:59 pm

cuts under a fingernail

yourdad

Postby exprof » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:17 pm

When u leave ur house to get perogies but they're all sold out

Edit: they just made me fresh ones :woop:

exprof

Postby RycePooding » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:17 pm

sleeeeeeeeepwalkin'

:(((((((

RycePooding

Postby zayg » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:56 pm

the career center at my school is fucking useless

zayg

Postby g2x222 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:03 am

Why do people suck at flying/traveling?

Why is the woman next to me eating chips (crisps) at 9am? The smell this early is revolting

g2x222

PreviousNext

Return to Care