[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby yourdad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:42 am

sushi made with brown rice

yourdad

Postby maj » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:54 pm

it would be nice if i could go out to eat and not be made to feel like i've ordered their first born child when i tell them that i'm intolerant to stuff and a veggie. if it was down to me i'd walk out and just go "fine", but when you're going their because friends have asked or for a gathering in the name of someone i already feel like an inconvenience without them giving me the "ugh" look.

maj

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:24 pm

ironing shirts with a shitty iron

ramdomthought

Postby 3hunna » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:16 am

sleep paralysis

3hunna

Postby Muzzle » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:37 pm

when one end of the drawstring disappears into your hood forever

Muzzle

Postby Stolsdos » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:36 pm

So I ordered a uniqlo soutien collar coat for christmas and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow. What's bugging me is that the price dropped $30 to $50. I contacted customer support to see if I can get the difference refunded. I really don't want to return it and wait another week or two. This isn't the first time this has happened, too.

Stolsdos

Postby meatjacket » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:41 pm

i seem to remember that uniqlo doesnt do price adjustments very often but if they do it for you, great

just be understanding if they cant.

meatjacket

Postby mc-lunar » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:16 pm

ingrown fingernails

when your socks get holes

drafty rooms in the winter

someone taking your food/drink without asking. especially french fries

mc-lunar

Postby mahi-mahi » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:21 pm

Having emotions and not being able to express them due to your culture forcing you to bottle it all up

mahi-mahi

Postby Suquida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:44 pm

Drying your fingers out from eating pistachios

Suquida

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:31 pm

My apartment has radiant heat in the floor/walls whatever, so we have no control over the temperature. Landlord keeping it at a hot-yoga-ready 75 degrees. Thought it might be better once we started getting down to 0 degrees.. Nope. Asked him to lower it but he is yet to be so merciful. Trying to save you money, yo.

IsaiahSchafer

Postby zayg » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:22 am

having to find a new barber

zayg

Postby zayg » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:53 pm

no drama, just that the place has become so popular and it is in my home state so i never get to visit it. no appointments and the lines are almost 3 hours now, fuck that. they even raised the prices to try and combat the line but it is just as busy. now i have to find a place in rhode island and i have no idea where to go.

zayg

Postby freddy » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:30 am

ditto here. And the commute back and forth without wash made it worse. Hence the reason I just let my hair grow out. It seems like the rage for guys in general nowadays is to get a fresh barbershop haircut- def more image conscious considering all the barbershops I see around. The wait-time and price increase is so not worth it. You're better off just going to a salon...time and money wise.

freddy

Postby WussWayne » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:27 am

Pretty sure my parents want me to fly home so they can beat my mental illness out of me or get me locked up. Here's to hoping they don't cut off my schooling.

Also fuck 30 degree heat at 11. 30 fuckin pm

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:44 pm

Sauna update: Reached a new high of 80 degrees in here, and that's with windows open to the below freezing temperatures outside. So now it's intermittent freezing breezes and ambient sweat-inducing temps. Apparently a valve is stuck open and the boiler guy is coming by "sometime this week".

already done.

IsaiahSchafer

Postby frogosaurus » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:22 pm

Locked myself out and my roommates aren't out of class until noon so i'm bundled up on my back porch browsing care-tags

Also it's 30 degrees

frogosaurus

Postby smiles » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:49 am

Argh! My computer shit the bed just as I was starting my second round of personal statements. Why why why. Why couldn't it break next week.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby freddy » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:24 pm

Spotty sleep that induce nightmares suck

freddy

Postby silvaeri » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:34 pm

fucking flakey people. like are we friends or not? i don't need to deal with this back and forth good friends / you ignoring me for months at a time.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby deadkitty » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:57 am

why the fuck did my bank close all its services (online banking, eftpos, debit, atm, etc.) from 1-5am on a saturday night??? stuck in an internet cafe, instead of the bar I was planning on going to (which joey badass was supposed to come and party at) until the 7am ferry back home now because of that. ruined my night

deadkitty

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:47 am

"coke white"

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby freddy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:54 am

Yep.

freddy

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:08 pm

my brother tried to download season 5 of The League (it's already on Netflix, idiot) off some sketchy download site

now my computer has some kind of bug/virus where every third click I make opens a popup for Mackeeper or some other parasitic site (for some reason every click I make on 4chan opens a Brazzers popup). also for some reason all the content on Reddit/Youtube is continually "slipping" down the page, like it's leaving a continuously-growing white space and I have to keep scrolling down to see anything

anybody have any idea how to get rid of this? deleting/reinstalling chrome might work but i don't want to have to lose all my bookmarks/extensions

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby RomanEmpire » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Run malaware bytes and whatever antivirus you have like rjbman said. If that still doesn't work, try combofix, then spybot.

RomanEmpire

Postby ramseames » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:49 pm

google the name of the virus and you'll usually get an exact walkthrough of how to get rid of it

ramseames

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:14 am

ha just as i try to find a solution, it seems to have gone away. i'll keep all this in mind if - and probably when - it comes back, this shit's basically technological herpes

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby === » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Uniqlo giftcards can't be redeemed online and the stores around me are 90% packable down coats and 10% socks.

B)
===

Postby smiles » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:20 am

Gratuitous pda inches from my face on a crowded fucking train. C'mon people.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby windowflowers » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:31 am

Fatigues I bought took over a month to come, now they don't fit, and I don't even want them. The return policy is ridiculous and I can't get a full refund and I'd still have to pay for shipping back. They were cheap pants, but it's still complete bullshit.

windowflowers

PreviousNext

Return to Care