[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: The Whine Club

Postby bels » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 am

Why don't you two just buy houses instead of renting with house mates? Will really help you out

bels
Yung Winona

Postby sknss » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:15 am

Why don't you two go and be housemates with bela? He lives a quiet life.

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby bels » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:55 am

Why not go live with germoskns. I heard they have a nice house share with vegan house meals, selfie nook with tripod and available light and someone always home to sign for ebatgs

bels
Yung Winona

Postby dull » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:39 pm

my school had a blood drive today, and i was feeling good about it.
I went in and they jammed the big needle into my arm and started pumping.
like halfway through she stopped and told me my blood was clotting, so she had to readjust the needle, (aka wiggle it around while its still in my vein)
after like a painful 2 minutes she gave up and told me it wasn't going to work and pulled it out.
thought that counts right?

dull

Postby earthonator » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:06 pm

ugh hving Indian parents is hard for clothes. so i wear a lot of my dad's stuff and don't have ALOT of clothes even wit my dad's clothes included. ppl at skool ar like damn nigha lemme take u shopping and buy u some more clothes an im like nah man thsts the aesthetic. so it gotme tyiniing like damn i do need mo clothes like p much all the guys I know, aren't into fashun (that sounds so nerdy), and they all have way mo clothes than me. been meaning to get more clotjes duh but the rents get really mad about clothes(i don't think my dad has ever been bought anything more than $15) . i just think its kimda stupid that i kinda like fashun an have a kinda interest in clothes yet i have barely any clothes comprd to egeryone else.

wow this post makes me sound likr a real spoiled bitch but whagver

earthonator

Postby Cowboy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:13 pm

U shouldn't use the N word in any respect B

Cowboy

Postby meatjacket » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:25 pm

class is 3 hours long

did 30 mins of work, completed,done good to go

2 1/2 hours of dooing nothing and she wont let us leave! What are we doing! I see her on her phone!

meatjacket

Postby earthonator » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:48 am

my b myb u hear it so much thag u say it ironcially bc ur not black and cool an then it kinda becomes post ironical an u are saying it on interweb fashion forums it's a slippery slope u knoe

earthonator

Postby Ques » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:10 am

diarrhea non stop for an entire week, lose 7% of my body weight

i feel so weak

Ques

Postby Ques » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:33 am

@smiles i eat street food for every meal

Ques

Postby odradek » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:19 am

don't listen to bad-advice-givers, continue to eat streetfood.

odradek

Postby dull » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:39 pm

grailed is down

dull

Postby thecanadiancook » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:33 am

FromJapan suddenly won't consolidate my packages even though they are all payed for with the same Paypal deposit. SMH.

Victim to the Diderot effect // //
thecanadiancook

Postby Ques » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:25 am

is this the random jorts thread? i must have missed the "let's change all the thread titles AGAIN" notification

a few years ago my friend told me that his french press shattered one time, and based off of that tidbit of information i decided against ever buying a french press

flash forward to now, i buy a 4 dollar french press at the grocery store (based xijinping) and WOW how did i go all these years without realizing that making coffee could be this easy! coffee that doesnt cost 6 dollars at the starbucks being reintroduced to my life ==> living in china is now possible

Ques

Re: Complaints

Postby yoyobeat » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:09 pm

yoyobeat

Postby bird.in.flight » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:40 pm

trying to license a record for reissue, and it seems like everyone who's ever had any involvement with the music in compiling it just bootlegged it. anyone here live in Xanadu who could do some people hunting for me?

bird.in.flight

Postby bels » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:20 am

Pushy eBay sellers who want you to LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Ques » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:33 am

when chinese beer is 2.5% alc

Ques

Postby setfiretoflames » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:41 am

setfiretoflames

Postby shar pei » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:50 am

i don't like renoir but the amount of people tryna protest against his paintings that are in institutions just for reasons like "it's taking the nation by storm!" and "he's just a shitty painter!" and wouldn't add anything else to comment are craaaaaaaaaaaaazy and don't know how most museums work in terms of how they acquire most paintings and objects before the modern era

the du long dead already just let him rest

CHEERS
P
shar pei

Postby sparkyoriental » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:28 pm

got assigned a couple projects in the china timezone -> my working hours are now the regular 8am-5pm U.S. time + 9pm-midnight to be available during China's working hours

my only reaction is WAHHHHHHHH

sparkyoriental

Postby === » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:37 pm

I sold some iTunes giftcards I had sitting around on eBay. Buyer won the auction and asked if I could message him with the code instead of shipping it out. I said sure, he sent the payment, I sent the code, and he left positive feedback. Now, a week later, he's filed a chargeback with the credit card company for the total price, which means PayPal is now holding me accountable for everything including the percentage that eBay and PayPal take. I disputed the chargeback and sent screenshots of the messages and feedback, so hopefully it works out, but PayPal's FAQ basically says it's unlikely I'll get my money back for intangible goods.

B)
===

Postby meatjacket » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:54 pm

when u walk into your fav thrift store not realizing its 6 pm on a sunday

and everyone gives you dagger eyes

meatjacket

Postby Ques » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:47 am

Ques

Postby bels » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:37 pm

When your trousers are too tight.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby WhyKay » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:21 pm

when your trousers are too loose

WhyKay

Postby bels » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:29 pm

"A strip of leather (or canvas) passed through conveniently crafted loops on the waist of the trouser and securely fastened may be the antidote to an overly generous waistband." - SEH Kelly copywriter.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby odradek » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:51 am

altitoots

odradek

Postby meatjacket » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:51 pm

my organ no longer plays any C notes

which houses like all my songs

meatjacket