[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: The Whine Club

Postby Ques » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:36 pm

I've had diarrhea seven times today

also I just found out the restaurant I like to eat dinner at has the lowest possible health safety rating awarded by the Chinese government. might explain something

Ques

Postby Blastoise » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:11 pm

Blastoise

Postby yourdad » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:05 am

truck drove me off the road, and i popped my tire on the curb. changing tires in the pouring rain is not fun

yourdad

Postby pheaj » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:48 am

30+ applications and about 10 interviews over 6 months and it looks like I'm still gonna be stuck in school for another semester @_@

pheaj

Postby bels » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:00 am

I want to pare my wardrobe back to monochrome to simplify my life but I can't bear the thought of not having blue shirts to go on first dates in.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby longjumps » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:50 pm

maryland has taken parallel parking off the driver's license exam

longjumps

Postby harmsalmon » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:19 am

lost my wallet today, the worst possible day i could have lost it since I have an 8am flight back to school in the morning. have somewhat strategized how to make it back successfully sans ID/money but still stressed as fuck. it feels weird for what may be the most important thing i own to just be missing. i have a sneaking suspicion that it may be at Costco but of course they don't open til 10

travel apparently does not favor me.

harmsalmon

Postby tomsfood » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:57 pm

I hate music/album reviews so much

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby RycePooding » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:46 pm

I hate it when even I can tell the wine is bad

RycePooding

Postby bels » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:15 pm

The last tiny tortilla chips that you can't dip without getting the tips of your fingers in the dip

bels
Yung Winona

Postby meatjacket » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:46 pm

just got a letter from MUJI there was a potential data breach and my card may be compromised

what should i do

will call/go into chase tomorrow RIP card

:'( the memories..

meatjacket

Postby bels » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:16 pm

Too swole for size S too short for size M

bels
Yung Winona

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:11 pm

Trying to install a python module that would make my life a whole lot easier with this physics project but it turns out I need a whole bunch of other files that I can only get if I wade through a sea of horrendous web design and general user-unfriendliness. On top of that, it still wants a C compiler, I've installed a C compiler, it's not realised this for some reason.

Screw it, I'm installing a virtual Linux machine, maybe that will work instead.

Last edited by DeafIdiotGod on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeafIdiotGod

Postby meatjacket » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:54 am

i complain a lot and i hate it

ENJOY THINGS MORE, HATE THINGS LESS @Meatjacket

meatjacket

Postby igsu » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:25 am

I hate it when I've been trying to casually be someone's friend for so long, and then all we can say is, "So, how've you been?"

I'm just like :sweg:

WTB: Opening Ceremoney Astrology IRL Aquarius shirt any size
igsu

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:41 am

usps said my package was "delivered to agent" (?) in my exact area code last friday but it still hasn't been delivered to my address

i get that this time of year must be hard on shipping companies so should i wait for it to come through of should i make some calls

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:03 am

USPS has been really bad with packages for me recently. I had package that went missing for 5 days without an update on the tracking number just appear in my town and get delivered. It was 2 days late aswell. I'd give them a call.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby freddy » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:14 am

I can't find my glasses and I can't see shit.

freddy

Postby beach » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:27 pm

The guy next to me at work has been playing the Christmas music station on his radio all day every day (since last week). Can't really ask him to stop since I'm the newest one in the office and he's been there like 25 years.

beach

Postby Ques » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:50 am

tf when your airline messages you saying they're canceling your flight, with no explanation, and no other airline connects those two cities, so now you have to ditch all the other nonrefundable flights that come after that city and replan your travel itinerary

Ques

Postby nick » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:05 pm

on a rep comment you mentioned "I have a guy in his mid 40s who always plays grunge and buttrock like creed or breaking benjamin"

I have this guy too!!!

Is this an epidemic across offices? can other cubicle workers verify

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby earthonator » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:52 pm

earls run small!

earthonator

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:42 am

you'd think david casavant would have a ton of cool shit to post to snapchat instead of just whatever random shit he's doing with his friends

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby freddy » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:35 am

I dropped and shattered my Aesop Parsley Seed facial cleanser and while I emailed my comestic guy about this I can't rebuy/upgrade until next week. Fuck my face

freddy

Postby WussWayne » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:29 pm

Drunkenly lost my eg hat. It was the perfect hat :(

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby ramseames » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:59 am

Resigning yourself to the fact that you're going to have to skip your 8am class because it's past 3 and even though you've been laying in bed for a couple hours you Can't. Fucking. Sleep.

ramseames

Postby sparkyoriental » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:08 pm

I've worked every night Monday-Thursday for the past three months. I'm at the office from 8-5pm normal US hours and then have to get back online/on conference calls at 9pm-11pm. One night, we were working from 8pm-2am! ughhhh

sparkyoriental

Postby ptozzi » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:07 pm

When your parents want to get new jobs but can't use a computer so your morning is spent writing and formatting their resumes.

ptozzi

Postby iralanwitnuk » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:52 am

I placed an order on Rakuten just over a month ago and never received any emails from the store other than the automated one that says I placed an order. To top it off, they never responded to the 5 or so emails I sent asking about it.

E: they never charged me lol. Seems that complaining on here worked because I finally got the shipping confirmation email (smiling)

"Let's all buy Birkenstocks and go hug some trees"
iralanwitnuk

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:28 pm

When you order something online and you put the wrong delivery address so you have to cancel the order because the site won't let you change it. Then you find out that was the last one in stock so you need to wait for it to go through god know's how many layers of bureaucracy before it comes back up on the site and you can order it properly.

I mean come on, if it goes off the site immediately after you order it why does it take so long to go back up if you cancel it?

DeafIdiotGod

PreviousNext

Return to Care