[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: The Whine Club

Postby xinijia » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:50 am

. .

my favourite colour is bingle bangle
xinijia

Postby freddy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:33 pm

hmu for a group buy tho xD

freddy

Postby _Organism » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:25 pm

Got real sick this week, lost my room key, and fucked up two out of four questions on a test in a class I'm already retaking and realized what I did as soon I walked out of the room

It's also very cold and rainy

_Organism

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:18 pm

unpaid interning sucks no matter how passionate you are about the work you're doing (or how cool your team is)

my mom can't wrap her head around the idea that i should be remunerated in ANY way for working 40+ hours a week so she chalks it up to "complaining"

i'm doing everything i can to set myself up well after graduating (good grades, tons of interning, etc.) but because school is a transitory period i won't see any benefits (material or otherwise) until i graduate and move on to whatever's next. in the meantime i haven't dated anyone for years and i'm not doing anything that's particularly rewarding currently

i want my college years to be meaningful in a real substantial way but other than getting smashed on the weekends i really don't see how to do that. open to suggestions though

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby rjbman » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:56 pm

what do you love? do stuff w/ that, especially if things overlap (i spent like 6 months building a grailed clone once, rip)

not a "problem" per se but i've found getting smashed on weekends continues post college just at a lower intensity. it's hard to get out of a rut where you default to drinking and going out. maybe try going dry a month or two and see if you're able to come up with other activities (e.g. board/card games, movie night, potluck dinners), then you can still have variety

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby bels » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:13 pm

Why does everyone say you gotta play fucking board games.

If you have to play board games to have a meaningful life then count me the fuck out of being alive.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby odradek » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:28 pm

odradek

Postby brlmski » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:02 am

one of my two nail clippers is real shitty and i keep forgetting to throw it out

brlmski

Previous

Return to Care