[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: The Whine Club

Postby shar pei » Thu May 04, 2017 11:24 am

going home stresses me out
i'm in a weird place in my current relationship and i want out (different life goals, different motivations, different lifestyles, and feeling trapped and full of shame whenever i try to enjoy stuff to name a few), i didn't figure i'd be in this place after being committed but its so painful for my psyche. on top of that i feel like i have to scream whenever i go home and it's not healthy for robbie and i

i havent been spending much time at home and it's not good

i need tips to have a clean as possible breakup with someone and have them move out asap cause it's not doing much for both of us
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CHEERS
P
shar pei

Postby worknights » Sun May 07, 2017 11:47 am

i just got laid off from work, which was also the longest job ive ever held and im not sure if its a blessing in disguise because ive been wanting to leave retail for a long time but all my work experience is within retail jobs lol

ig: cavallifurs
worknights

Postby freddy » Thu May 11, 2017 12:17 am

Wtf is this "must buy 4" bullshit

freddy

Postby sonofjacob » Sat May 13, 2017 3:49 am

in vietnam for 6 weeks as a backpacker, and ive come to realize that my travel partner is... less than ideal. she never really wants to do anything but stay inside and watch tv shows, and rarely has any opinions on where we should go next beyond a "ya sure". she really doesn't seem excited to be here, and in turn it's making me less excited as well.

to be fair, she is having some stomach/intestinal issues making her sick quite often, so she is not really to blame. i just wish this wasn't the case so that we could actually go exploring without her needing to rest every few hours.

ive actually also been sick for the past few days, so ive mostly just been laying in bed too. ive got much fomo, i feel guilty that im in this really cool place and i haven't experienced nearly as much as i had wanted to.

e: she was sick before we left, it's not just traveler's sickness.

i think that trying to make sure i see everything i want to see is almost an impossible goal (especially given the circumstances) which will only leave me unsatisfied. im thinking i should just take things as they are, try to make the most of what i can see, maybe go out on my own more often when she is feeling too ill/tired to go out, but ultimately just enjoying what i have. i think the #fear of missing out only brings unnecessary guilt and stress that shouldn't happen on such a vacation.

although one thing that doesn't help is the fact that this is essentially the only time i will ever be able to go on a trip of this length before im bombarded with studies and internships and whatnot. the only other time will be between my graduation and first full time job (hopefully lol) in like 5 years.

sonofjacob

Postby freddy » Thu May 18, 2017 7:50 pm

People who try to recruit for MLM schemes. Lol some NEU hyper-achiever nerd tried to swindle me in Amway with sales-y tactics. His LinkedIn shows he's a Forbes under 30 scholar and has a full-ride scholarship. I wanted to talk about financial services technology automation that he supposedly did because I have interest in it. He didn't know much about blockchain technology so that could be a red flag already lol

Lol I'm open to picking people's brains and shooting the shit but cmon GOML

And wtf is he trying to delve in my financial life saying I need his opportunity to diversify. Does he understand I have a $1k+/m gambling expense?1?1???!

freddy

Postby mahi-mahi » Mon May 29, 2017 4:36 pm

yo i was out a lunch with my flaxsisters and my sister asked me how much I make as a waiter at my job. i told her I don't feel comfortable at all telling her (or anyone, really) and she got mad as hell, started demanding I tell her and said I'm being an idiot.
fuck her.

mahi-mahi

Postby BIGBEE » Mon May 29, 2017 6:36 pm

Waiters in America generally make less than minimum wage + tips @innit

BIGBEE

Postby freddy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:01 pm

:|

freddy

Postby WussWayne » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:23 pm

Binge-hate-watching shows from the CW

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby freddy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:16 am

I'm tired of people blaming their woes on racism when Boston doesn't give them the time of day, especially when they have every power to leave their environment.

Yes Boston historically was racist. The great black migration and shady opportunists using the FHA programs "displaced" and disrupted the peace of a lot of whites and Jews in the neighborhoods unceremoniously. And if you can't fit into the new money yuppie/old money wasp culture here beyond the monied college-goers here that's not my fault too.

freddy

Postby rjbman » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:20 am

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby brlmski » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:46 pm

standard cycle for looking for rooms on craigslist

me: hi could i come see your apartment/house/shack/mobile home
them: sure when can you come see it?
me: i can come any time after 6

and then i think they get mauled by a bear or something because i never hear back

brlmski

Postby Cowboy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:54 am

Hello Lucas,

We apologize that this item was incorrectly listed as in stock. Our team has checked our inventory and these are nowhere to be found. We're sorry we're not able to sell them to you. Bananatime works with new fabrics each season so there would not be a repeat or restock of this pant. We would suggest searching online or contacting them to see if any vendors still carry this item. Thank you for reaching our Lucas. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best,

Assembly

I'm actually super upset. There's a huge chance I'll never see these pop up again and I was super excited for them :(

Cowboy

Postby Cowboy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Bananatime found a pair in some corner of their storage in my size so not all is lost

Still whine club because it's like $200 more now

Cowboy

Postby freddy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:52 am

When u graduate from da shelter to the group home but u lose ur keys (all 3 sets) and get locked out at night and 24/7 staff doesn't answer the doorbell/calls the 3rd night (nor r u tight w ur roomies to hit them up) so u go back to da shittier shelter but u only get 1.5 hr if rest on the bench/floor coz it's 5am wake up fml :/

Breakfast ticket line wack af

freddy

Postby wrong » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:59 pm

when you were brought to the states as a child and live/work/survive under a government memo called DACA and the president ends it

feels bad lads

wrong

Postby Cowboy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:46 pm

bought 4 sweaters from a guy and they reek of smoke :/

Cowboy

Postby 106-2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:51 am

went to back up my old (windows) laptop onto a hard drive that I've reformatted to work with my new (apple) laptop. doesn't work. Currently having to load the data (~8gb at a time) onto a USB stick I had on me and then put the files from THAT onto the hard drive. I'm upset.

edit: reformatted the hard drive to be compatible with both, but it's saying that it'll take around 6 and a half hours to transfer :mad:

106-2

Postby freddy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:39 am

Getting tired of low-class ratchet ass people being rude and wasting your time.

I’m really tired of all the petty drama they create.

freddy

Postby freddy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:19 pm

When u receive a post card telling u ur “hereby summoned to appeared as a trial juror” at 8:30AM I’m the same courthouse u was held in the jail cell and arraigned and had your pre trial hearings

Sucks. Should I claim no speak English again? XD

freddy

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:08 pm

why are grailed's price drop notifications still manual opt-out

you either have to manually mute each item in "my grails" or you have to completely disable getting email notifications for price drops, instead of having to click each grail's icon to keep from getting inundated with price drop notifications. let me set it to off as default and opt in for specific grails

this is what happens when you have 20 people on your payroll and only 2 of them actually have a tech background

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby windowflowers » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:25 am

phone not charging

>:(

windowflowers

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:01 am

shitty/inconsistent tracking info is worse than no tracking info at all

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby JonjoShelvey » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:50 pm

When u got a monster ass hemorrhoid and cant sit down

JonjoShelvey

Postby freddy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:41 pm

wtf?

freddy

Postby lyysander » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Today my barber cut my hair a good two inches shorter than I wanted it because I said "a little bit of hair" instead of "a little bit shorter" and now I realize I should probably get a language tutor.

lyysander

Postby Stolsdos » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:30 pm

God I think I'm getting sick and woke up p depressed(for no reason), and fucked up what should have been a straightforward interview :///

Stolsdos

Postby windowflowers » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:17 am

when your school uses a triage system to make therapy appointments and people are effectively encouraged to play up their issues in order to get an appointment sooner, and it is explicitly stated that you will be prioritized based on how free you're willing to say your schedule is

edit: getting the appointments to the triage itself is also on a first come first serve basis

windowflowers

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:12 am

i thought this international package i bought would be shipped to my residence but no one told me it actually had to be picked up from the post office itself. couldn't ever find out which post office it was at (not for lack of trying), though, and now it's getting shipped back to the sender internationally and i'll have to pay for shipping again through a service that isn't a godforsaken money pit like the USPS

i love dealing with this shit i LOVE it

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby freddy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:26 am

When u go to your eye doctor appointment one week too early lol

freddy

PreviousNext

Return to Care