[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby mc-lunar » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:09 pm

People at concerts that insist on trying to push up to the front when the headliner comes on when you and everyone around you have been there since the first opener three hours ago

mc-lunar

Postby mc-lunar » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:39 pm

you fuckers you were the only stockist of this and i'd been stalking it for weeks and copped it within 10 minutes of the drop

mc-lunar

Postby oldtrailmix » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:13 pm

human beings (besides Russians) were not meant to experience 120 degree changes in temperature within the span of four months. michigan you ungodly country.

oldtrailmix

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:48 pm

the weather has been wonderful

ramdomthought

Postby Ques » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:42 pm

when i come in for a routine check-up and my dentist starts animatedly chatting with her assistant about how she would have loved the chance to operate on me for her board exam, and that they should take some pictures of me to use for the textbook she's writing, BEFORE she even tells me that anything is wrong with my teeth

Ques

Postby eufemism » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:57 pm

food prices in canada

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby pips » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:53 am

Cash flow problems because people you've lent money to haven't paid yet. Maybe I should charge these bastards interest.

pips

Postby breakadawn » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:29 pm

Why is it that 90% of girls I'm with bring up their exes at least once? Smh not mentioning exes is rule number one of dating just fucking move on

breakadawn

Postby silvaeri » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:48 am

bike tire blew out right as i got into work this morning, not fun.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby ab167 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:44 pm

My direct superior was too busy to give feedback on the syllabus for the class I am teaching next semester, so he pawned it off on his second in command who suxxxx. I do not care about his feedback and I sort of hate him as a person.

ab167

Postby Blastoise » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Got my room assignment for fall and they gave me a single occupant apartment style dorm which is really cool and everything but it's also super expensive ($4,400 per semester compared to the standard $2,900 or so). It wasn't even one of the halls that I was able to apply for. :l

Blastoise

Postby okayfruit » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm

This girl in lab tries telling me how she thinks makeup and dressing well is a shallow waste of time, and she doesn't feel the need to conform to beauty standards or do things to her appearance so she'll stand out. Bitch, your hair is purple and I can see your shittily painted nails. >:C

okayfruit

Postby silvaeri » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:28 pm

punk-ass high school kid(s) stole my nice usb rechargable bike light while i had my bike locked up at park and was wandering around with my friends.

like what are you dumb kids going to do with that light? you won't have a charger for it, so itll be useless after the charge runs out.

i hate kids.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:12 am

Images that aren't functional icons in forum sigs.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby Blastoise » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:28 am

Yeah, I put down in the change request that I can't afford it and they told me that I'd be given priority.

Blastoise

Postby bels » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:03 am

PM'd an ebay chief to ask if he'd be relisting an item. He's relisted it at a £10 higher price...

Nice try chief.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby eli7 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:12 pm

unexpected drooling

eli7

Postby torukun » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:21 pm

friends/family who are always trying to catch you contradicting yourself.

"princess mononoke is a great movie"
"oh yeah? i thought you said you didn't like anime?"

eff off pls

torukun

Postby Bryan » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:26 pm

trying to find 28 x 34 pants >:l

wya
Bryan

Postby Ques » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:28 pm

attempting to drink water after novacaning your entire mouth

Ques

Postby chilljin » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:05 pm

well for the past month and a week ive been working 60/50 hour night shift weeks, and 2 weeks in the other night shift person got fired and I took on both roles, doing the same work, for no more money.

Wondered why I've had only 1 payslip in a month, recieved my payslip for last week to find my pay has been docked to minimum wage (no night shift allowance) so i got fucking tuppance for a 50 hour work week.

I am absolutely fucking fuming beyond words

chilljin

Postby bueno » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:23 am

Beer snobs

bueno

Postby brlmski » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 am

cheap beer

brlmski

Postby prosopon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:51 pm

shredded lettuce

prosopon

Postby rjbman » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:04 pm

you beat me to it

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby Mippipopolous » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:37 pm

I hate people who reply to even the most innocuous stories or comments with some pithy comment like "Yeah, sure buddy" or "I don't believe you", even worse when it's one of the numerous gifs along those lines. Honestly, who even gives a shit? What does your obnoxious cynicism add to anything? Are your lives really so sad that you can't help but express doubt about even the smallest of things? It's just such an unnecessary comment and so many people do it, like who the fuck cares.

Mippipopolous

Postby nick » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:26 am

, along those lines - people who cover everything they say and do with a thick layer of sarcasm and irony and then act like they're too cool for the world. I just take it as a coping mechanism for being an uninteresting person.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby JewTurk » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:26 am

zzzZZzzzZZzzz

Tired as heck and ready to stop working so much.

JewTurk

Postby Blastoise » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:03 am

Falling asleep on the couch.

Blastoise

Postby Blastoise » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:30 pm

Another for today. Only scheduled four hours for next week at my retail job (also working at a movie theater). That doesn't even pay for gas there and back so I'm practically volunteering for them at that point. Called one of my managers to ask if there were any shifts that needed covering, also complaining about getting so few hours. Her response: "Haha, alright. I'll check. Bye."

god damn it

Blastoise

PreviousNext

Return to Care