[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Whine Club

The Whine Club

Off topic

Re: Hardcore grinding

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:58 am

I've got my graduation tomorrow, then I'm going up north to see family then I'm off to France until the 21st! I'm just going to have a dull ache in my face until I get back, I dont mind how much it's going to cost me I just want it doing yet I have no time :-|

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby zayg » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:37 am

everything about my galaxy s3 has fucking sucked

just installed another factory update and it wouldn't turn back on, finally did and it was telling me it was corrupt

tried turning it on a few more times and it is FINALLY updating and hopefully not corrupt

i've had nothing but problems with this phone, such as the charging port deciding to only work with some sources and some cables or the lock button that gets stuck so you have to hit the phone on something for it to turn on

ugh i think i want a new htc one m8

zayg

Postby Stingray Sam » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:24 pm

pretty sure i have ibs

Stingray Sam

Postby maj » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:43 pm

by all means go see your doctor and see if it is actually is and take the pills to see, but if they don't work start cutting out food groups like lacto and wheat. got diagnosed with "ibs" by my doctor 4 months back and still had terrible troubles even if the pain had gone, switched to lacto free stuff and all problems seemingly disappeared. alfons told me to do this after 3 months of pain, he was telling me about how a lot of intolerances can pop up around your late teens/ early 20's and other people i know with similar problems had the same experiences. but do go see your doctor, not going to the toilet correctly is the most depressing shit.

maj

Postby JewTurk » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:56 pm

JewTurk

Postby mc-lunar » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:58 pm

mc-lunar

Postby Blastoise » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:30 pm

University that I went to last year is attempting to charge me $1,800 that should be covered by financial aid. They also won't let me send out my final transcripts to my current school until that's resolved. Fuck that.

Blastoise

Postby freddy » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:08 pm

when tries to bust on my nuts

freddy

Postby freddy » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:22 am

not sure if i am bi-curious yet but i'll make an exception just so you can cum over and make it bust4me ;)

freddy

Postby brlmski » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:43 am

when people post things that aren't topical to the thread they're in

brlmski

Postby blankinput » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:53 am

blankinput

Postby fun_yunchables » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:45 pm

trying to rent a car under the age of 25

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby zayg » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:39 am

when you put the radio on and hear drake trying to be hard on that bitch who do u luv song

zayg

Postby ramseames » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:04 am

ramseames

Postby harmsalmon » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:07 am

nick wooster's entire existence

harmsalmon

Postby bikesarecool » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:27 am

painful throat infections that repeatedly wake you up in the middle of the night ._.

bikesarecool

Postby === » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:56 am

mosquitoes

B)
===

Postby silvaeri » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:45 am

fuck this bike dude who starts shit at every fucking bike event and ended up calling the cops on us tonight because he thought someone had stolen his bike. night was perfectly awesome until we were broken up / chased by cops.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby silvaeri » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:05 pm

- yeah it was exciting, but pretty much everyone was pissed because it screwed up the entire event. girls didn't get to race their heat because of it and the men's heat was screwed up because he was constantly trying to fight with people in the middle of the course.

this same dude, has on three or four prior occasions assaulted female members of the bike community and in one case slammed a girl's head through a wall. has also been 86'd from just about every bike shop in the area yet doesn't seem to realize that no one fucking likes him at these community events and he honestly just ends up starting drama / shit everytime.

/rant

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby purkinje » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Got a new stove but the opening on the back isn't the right size to screw into our natural gas line so I have a ton of food and nothing to cook it with

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby brlmski » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:51 pm

when the fedex dude arrives 90 minutes later than normal...

brlmski

Postby freddy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:15 am

wtf? ben, r u serious?

freddy

Postby chilljin » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:04 am

only having 2 hours a day where i'm not working

chilljin

Postby exprof » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:37 am

Being out 250 dollars and missing the doctors appointment you've been waiting months for because you wrote the 17th instead of the 16th in your planner. T-T

exprof

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Not having a summer job and knowing that this girl is ignoring me on purpose just to make me beg for attention.

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby lostie » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:24 pm

Last edited by lostie on Sun May 05, 2019 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lostie

Postby Syeknom » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:34 pm

Sick of people gawking at my brace, pointing it out to their partner/friends or coming up to me and telling me about how their sister once broke her shoulder or how they have back muscle aches sometimes. Sod off innit.

Syeknom

Postby Blastoise » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Trying to finish my girlfriend's birthday present (sewing something for her) and the bobbin case for my sewing machine is broken in half. Sunday night and nowhere is open that would carry them. Her birthday is tomorrow. ffffffffffffffff

Blastoise

Postby Ques » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:08 pm

getting tail-gated by balding middle-aged men driving their massive ford f-150s in rush hour

Ques

Postby alby » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:00 pm

when people complain about being pushed at a concert

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

PreviousNext

Return to Care