[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - vancity isn't just a credit union

vancity isn't just a credit union

Off topic

Re: vancity isn't just a credit union

Postby Thomnd » Mon May 26, 2014 5:18 am

Sorry Ram, no service in brick buildings :C

I'll post some pics but first I'd prefer to ask if people want their faces blurred

to tide you over though...

Thomnd

Postby verilyvert » Tue May 27, 2014 1:47 am

I just got my flight ticket for this Sunday and I'll be off to the bitter North to work for the next 3 months. I was hoping to have one last get together with all of you before I go, so I'll be hosting a movie and drinks night on Thursday starting at 7pm.

Feel free to contribute your own liquor, but I will try to provide something for everyone. Might just be beer, but if people are up for it I could go get mix/fruit/blenders and have a cocktail night. If everyone would like to do the latter, then I would greatly appreciate it if everyone contributed a different spirit or liqueur.

Movie will be a surprise, but I'm excited to show it. Just don't want anyone ruining the experience for themselves beforehand. There will be a couple of options in case too many people have seen it.

Also some lucky guests will be receiving there very own autographed calendar! Some of you may remember seeing a preview of it . A bunch of you have known about these for a while, and its about time I made good on getting a few of them into your hands.

I've contacted most of you with the location. If I overlooked anyone I apologize, just send me a PM. If you're lurking and from Vancouver, tell us who you are and you're welcome to come meet everyone. I promise we're nice people.

Please RSVP with when you expect to arrive, and if you'd like to have cocktails instead of beers/are willing to contribute.

verilyvert

Postby Thomnd » Tue May 27, 2014 6:18 am

Thomnd

Postby verilyvert » Wed May 28, 2014 2:16 am

Happy to see all the interest for Thursday. For simplicity, I'm going to stick with providing beers. I would like to do a cocktail night sometime in the future though. Its been a while since I've had one.

verilyvert

Postby neon » Thu May 29, 2014 4:36 pm

do you need people to bring anything?

neon

Postby ramseames » Sat May 31, 2014 6:18 pm

ramseames

Postby maj » Sat May 31, 2014 6:38 pm

those robbers going to be back when they realise what people will pay for some north face looking gear and shoes with lego on the heel, the mac is the cheapest thing in the store.

maj

Postby ramseames » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:01 am

anyone down to go out this friday? kinda want to get drunk 1 more time before I head back to work on sunday

also how do i join the whatsapp group

ramseames

Postby ramseames » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:47 pm

2 things next weekend I can't make but would be worth checking out

ramseames

Postby kewks » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:35 am

NEXT FUSE EVENT IS FRIDAY JULY 11TH
CLEAR YOUR CALENDARS

kewks

Postby spahdfgo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:43 pm

I'll be in Vancouver on the 26th and 27th.

Do some of you wanna go for a drink wither of those days ? Any suggestions on what to do not covered in this thread, fashion related or not ?

spahdfgo

Postby yourdad » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:14 am

http://instagram.com/p/pXCVeNxJf4/

I won't be able to go but anyone who does needs to post pics in their snapchat story

yourdad

Postby spahdfgo » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:59 am

@yourdad, sounds great, pm me what time you wanna meet up and where.

@ramseames, got the list, I'll be sure to check some of the stuff out

spahdfgo

Postby nothobo » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:22 pm

We're going to the bridgeport night market at around 7:30

nothobo

Postby yourdad » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:21 am

good time tonight. may do something again tomorrow night before leaves. anyone who is free should come out!

yourdad

Postby nothobo » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:39 pm

nothobo

Postby uxjtsu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:55 am

Are you guys going to have a hangout anytime soon? I really want to attend one in Van before I go back this summer.

uxjtsu

Postby yourdad » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:16 am

July 11th is the next planned meetup but just make a post here any time and we'll set something up

yourdad

Postby nothobo » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 am

Tomorrow . Bunch of us will be there

nothobo

Postby nothobo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Going to Gin and Juice event at Nouvelle nouvelle tomorrow night, around 6pm, then alibi room afterwards. Also, wtf is up with the skytrain breaking, thank god i bike everywhere

nothobo

Postby nothobo » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:20 am

Well nouvelle nouvelle didn't have free drinks ($5 per cocktail that sucked) and I'm glad the Canada line didn't break down while I was riding it today. #transitgate2014

nothobo

Postby yourdad » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:09 pm

started from the bottom, they explode
started from the bottom, they explode
started from the bottom, now the whole glass stack explode

yourdad

Postby sagc » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:34 pm

So, I'm going to be in Vancouver this coming Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday visiting friends from school - anyone have any recommendations? One-off events that are happening?

I'd be up for getting coffee/drinks with c-ters, too - I imagine I'll have quite a bit of free time.

sagc

Postby nothobo » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:13 pm

What kind of stuff you looking to do?

Lynn canyon has a suspension bridge that is neat, the grouse grind is a popular tourist hike, going around stanley park (tripadvisor rated #1 park in the world), eating lots of sushi + poutine.

There's a number of us here, we're always up for drinks

nothobo

Postby sagc » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:48 pm

So it sounds like drinks might be a good idea? My snapchat is samagcarr, and PM me for my number.

sagc

Postby ramseames » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:55 pm

ramseames

Postby kewks » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:54 am

heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so we should get together again sooon!!!!!

kewks

Postby ramseames » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:06 pm

Yooo I hve a spare ticket for mdbp on the 21st cuz I'm not going with my (now) ex. Someone wanna come with? I'll let you hve it for mad cheap (I'm gonna lose money anyway if I try to sell so whatev) and it'll be fun times

http://maddecent.com/events/mad-decent- ... vancouver/

ramseames

Postby BobbyZamora » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:11 pm

what are the best stores to check out in vancouver? for clothing and other stuff as well.

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby yourdad » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:39 am

For internet hyped clothing, stick to the gastown area for shops like haven, roden gray, inventory, neighbour, niftydo, and dutil. Main street has some cool shops as well like 8th & main, Eugene Choo, front and company, lifetime collective. Brooklyn clothing in yaletown has some denim like tellason, Baldwin, and Japan blue if you're interested.

yourdad

PreviousNext

Return to Care