[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Bernie Ecclestone fan club

Bernie Ecclestone fan club

Off topic

Bernie Ecclestone fan club

Postby ramseames » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:48 pm

(smiling)

just q3 but thats all you need to watch really anyway.

if you don't know about how different this season is yet watch this video by redbull too:

ramseames

Re: Bernie Ecclestone fan club

Postby ramseames » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:50 pm

also if you want to talk about results right after the fact please use a spoiler tag so you don't make me cry

ramseames

Postby prawnzee » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:24 pm

the sound the cars make infuriate me, and it leads to headache if I hear it for more than 10 seconds

prawnzee

Postby ramseames » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:21 am

finally found good coverage of the whole thing

ramseames

Postby ramseames » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:20 pm

just finished watching

edit:

ramseames

Postby b4my » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:36 pm

i know literally nothing about this sport but i like seeing people discuss it please carry on

b4my

Postby ramseames » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:07 am

Races every 2 weeks, calendar is here:

I'm gonna be belligerent and just continue to post this stuff even if no one else joins in. Really easy sport to be a fan of though, takes a few races to figure out what's happening/why they're doing what they're doing but once you have that sorted there's 3 qualifying sessions and the race to watch and if you pvr it to skip the breaks you can see all the action in under 2:30. I like to watch practice and listen to all the commentary leading up to the start and nerd out about it but that's just me.

ramseames

Postby ramseames » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:19 pm

god blessem

ramseames

Postby can- » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:27 pm

is this nascar?

can-

Postby australia » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Heart broken by Ricciardo's DQ, fucking Red Bull are so dumb sometimes. Australia (Melbourne) looked great though and the race was pretty entertaining.

australia

Postby stappard_ » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Can't get onboard with the new engines but I guess its just nostalgia. F1 peaked with the big old dangerous naturally aspirated V10s

stappard_

Postby ramseames » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:58 pm

not forgotten about this, just been busy

malaysia: http://kickass.to/formula-1-2014x02-mal ... 38878.html

bahrain qualifying: http://kickass.to/formula-1-2014x03-bah ... 62487.html

can't seem to find streaming links unfortunately.

ramseames

Postby australia » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:20 am

Odd start time tonight/tomorrow morning means I'll have to watch it back at a later date. Hope Riccardo can claw his way into some decent points, after some woeful luck/decisions in the first two races.

australia

Postby ramseames » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:16 am

finally caught myself up. amazing race, perfect example of what makes f1 so brilliant. hulkenberg picking up raikkonen and kvyat in 2 consecutive turns was just so ridiculous. safety car was a little fucked but the racing we had after it caught everyone up was worth it. jenson having to retire with 2 laps to go on his 250th gp is a bit heartbreaking.

and then fucking maldonado and Gutierrez

http://kickass.to/formula-1-2014x03-bah ... 66247.html

vid explaining the tech in the merc cars letting them run away with it:

ramseames

Postby australia » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Maldonado, oh deary me.

Fantastic race, my favourite for quite a while. Had everything and the safety car made the ending brilliant. So much overtaking and battling of team mates.

Riccardo tearing Vettel a new one was very entertaining. Looking forward to China.

australia

Postby bueno » Sat May 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Hoping for a decent race in Spain tomorrow, but even after the 3 week break still doesn't look like there's going to be any real competition for mercedes. A good fight between Hamilton and Rosberg for first place could still make it pretty entertaining but Hamilton always seems to have the edge and obviously getting pole doesn't hurt.

Sutil's Gaudi helmet is really cool.

Can't wait for Monaco GP though.

bueno

Postby ramseames » Sun May 11, 2014 1:57 am

wow I've been a shitty fan. I'll blame it on being busy with work. finally caught up at least.

can't wait to see what happens in barca tomorrow

ramseames

Postby bueno » Sun May 11, 2014 7:39 am

vettel starting in 15th could make for some interesting stuff

bueno

Postby bueno » Sun May 11, 2014 10:08 am

Barcelona spoilers

bueno

Postby australia » Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Yeah I'm going to need the pack to bridge that gap to the Mercedes, they are simply too fast at the moment.

Ricciardo continuing to impress and prove his doubters wrong.

australia

Postby bueno » Sun May 18, 2014 11:55 am

Nice site that rounds up all available BBC race highlights from the late 70's till today. Been enjoying them in place of revision this afternoon.

http://sidepodcast.com/post/classic-f1- ... om-the-bbc

Edit: I didn't realise that, i suppose it is BBC after all. You could possibly use an extension like Hola Unblocker to view them?

bueno

Postby bueno » Wed May 28, 2014 9:29 am

Monaco was pretty decent, i always enjoy monaco though. Controversial qualifying but whatever. I think Hamilton acted quite childishly in the after-race interviews - probably would have made for some A+ entertainment if Ricciardo had overtaken him in the closing laps.

Was a real shame that Raikkonen didn't finish higher up especially after that great start, even set the fastest lap. Feeling sorry for Vettel, nothing is really going his way this season it seems.

Wondering how long it'll be before one of the Mercs gets a large lead in the point table.

bueno

Postby australia » Fri May 30, 2014 7:18 pm

australia

Postby ramseames » Fri May 30, 2014 8:06 pm

monte carlo was excellent

seriously who thought riccardio was this good? i definitely didn't.

dunno what coverage i torrented but one of the hosts after the race mentioned that Bianchi is being held back by his team/car and would likely be very competitive in something better and I think i have to agree.

bummed how bad kobayashi did compared to his teammate.

ramseames

Postby bueno » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:37 am

Nice P1 session for Alonso there (although obviously practice doesn't reflect that much on quali/race day). Crazy how much dust there was on the track.

bueno

Postby australia » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:34 am

This race/qualy are on at wack times for Australia.

australia

Postby bueno » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Even though he's obviously been on good form this season i am very surprised to see Rosberg on pole. At least there is not going to be any controversy about this pole as nothing interrupted Hamilton's lap.

Looks like it's going to be a great race tomorrow if quali times are anything to go by though, so close!

Hope Vettel doesn't have any car problems tomorrow.

bueno

Postby bueno » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Even though he's obviously been on good form this season i am very surprised to see Rosberg on pole. At least there is not going to be any controversy about this pole as nothing interrupted Hamilton's lap.

Looks like it's going to be a great race tomorrow if quali times are anything to go by though, so close!

Hope Vettel doesn't have any car problems tomorrow.

bueno

Postby australia » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:57 pm

australia

Postby bueno » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:08 am

watched highlight reel of 2011 canadian gp again, what a crazy race. imagine how button must have felt passing vettel after he made that mistake on the last lap.

bueno

Next

Return to Care