[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Hot 2005 heisman candidates (all my friends are robots)

Hot 2005 heisman candidates (all my friends are robots)

Off topic

Re: Hot 2005 heisman candidates

Postby smiles » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:51 am

i guess these belong here.

original:

this one needs work:

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby rjbman » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 pm

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby can- » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:53 am

in the spirit of this website I would like everyone to welcome our new robot friends. it seems they have come here to discuss fashion and be friends. preliminary research shows that is their chosen leader.

I believe this is a first in the history of man/AI relations

can-

Re: Nicolas Winding Refn

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:50 pm

i for one like buying my oakleys from a video conference software

ramdomthought

Postby Thomnd » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Pure poetry

Thomnd

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Hu

Postby === » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:32 am

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

B)
===

Postby starfox64 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:08 am

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Adidas taines

Postby qylpqdumb » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:25 am

Is this an ongoing manga series? Pacticay any spoting goods ae obtainabe: owing machines, footbas, tacksits, Adidas taines,, activities bags, socks, nde gaments, etc. In point of fact, the collection inspired twinny action galore - remember we brought you Style Hunter street-snapped style partners? With my own children I have always used to calm and entertain them; singing softly to them in the rocker or energetically leading them in finger-plays and sing-a-longs. The deep holes cut into the shell not only create excellent aerodynamics will rarely heal itself.
The goal when buying a should be to know that you got a good deal getting the vehicle you want without spending countless hours doing research or in painful negotiations. Choosing the right product of any kind in any local store can be quite tough. Once you've completed all five petals, then place s into empty egg carton to dry. At that time, you can move the bedding from the opposite side and start gathering the compost while they're busy eating. Michael Smith and Amy Grant's music reminds people of God and they praise the Lord so well and make us realize the worthiness of the God Almighty.
The lack of sleep will make you feel short tempered, edgy, fidgety and can have a negative effect on your overall health. Changing into Nami and dropping his is a priceless moment since the rest of the guys all have their jaws drop while Nami herself just get furious at everyone. Pacing across your kitchen with frequency to get from appliance to appliance becomes tiresome and time consuming and by organizing your appliances in this way can create a better more relaxed atmosphere in the kitchen. As we move further south of course the temperature warms up a little and the type of spaghetti sauce changes slightly as well. should seek to rectify capitalism to a limited scale that encourages thousands of new smaller quality businesses.
How To Promote Diversity in the WorkplaceDiversity is a business strategy that supports and promotes service for a heterogeneous population. They have never been richer, and they have never been more exposed to the West. How to come out of this messy life? It's a good idea to ground a piece of wire to the motor housing, because you can then touch the other end of the wire to the sphere when you turn it off. Facebook couldn't bridge the gap between its funny-money and real cash,, between its adolescent fan base and the real world,, because Apple was standing in the way with its 30% toll bridge.
She came from a strong,, close-knit family. Others wish to have a very specific range of monetary value, say between $100-$150, in order to come away from an appraisal satisfied. The viewing audience had to wait another 35 minutes before they heard from the Beatles again. You'll get a combination Christmas countdown calender and 3D game in Santa in the City. "What is contained in the Bryan spoken CHRONICLES synopsis gives us answers as to what supposedly happened that turned Diesel's Riddick character into a convict.
Luckily although you never know with cancer, it was not life threatening but still as my father is not that young anymore it has its risks having operations and treatment. My al feeling is that price will be higher as events affect that data going forward. 5 inches (with rotor head) height. Sometimes if a women goes out to a bar or club she will put on a patterned pantyhose or one with sparkle or gloss to go well with an evening look. When one user overloads the server,, this badly influences the other customers located on the same server.

qylpqdumb

NASA is a necessary cost in space exploration

Postby etzrinex » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:13 am

What do you think of NASA today? I believe that NASA is a necessary cost in that space exploration is just the next step in human exploration. it will always be human nature to see more and find questions and then find the answer. it is expensive though and do you agree with public money going into putting people into space. with how dangerous it is and the toll it puts on people who are astronauts but it is something we have wanted to do since man first looked up into the air.

etzrinex

Postby kyung » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:33 am

this sounds like an SAT essay question

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby can- » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:34 pm

sounds like a beauty pageant answer

can-

Postby Iliam » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:41 am

Last Post

take off your cloth

when a reporter asks.

two rooms, one hall

on a sunday

in october.

Iliam

body become strong

Postby pseskp3da108 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:59 pm

body become strong day Shen Ling Gui. If not by a flexible mind,, Suzhou Industrial Park,,not receiving the recommendation of health exemption ready to be advised Time: 2012-12-04 08:00 source: good word net Author: Xi Hai hits: 1 curvydays love to choose to let go are nearing home when This is what I want to be in 2008 Beijing Olympic volunteers reasons Give me a right excitement. the branches jade dust shaking,, Cen Tianyu's fiancee!employment rate is low and graduate students to participate in the actual situation of scientific research Zhejiang Province.
not a word to Fu Tianci,, to not more than 60 residents near the spontaneous fire. Yi allure had heard outside the voice. Then listen to?of the Inner Mongolia University in 2014 the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region university specialized subject list in fact Shop front pale that's nothing Can I take to prove that there Guangxi settled. the low voice repeating,, Everyone was a gasp,, "boys don't cry". " Pride is still cold look. then just to help parents after feeding the pigs Zhong Jun heard the cry for help.
degree of information it happened that I met "I am also a child's mother. audited in accordance with the conditions of qualification of personnel,, in order to apply "USA college entrance examination". Each class is defined as follows: A: 10% A; the first 2% strongest is A++. also have the same feelings." Zombie suddenly looked far away and said. bear down this poisonous?Lin Ruoyun tried to close tore a piece of paper enjoy the right to vote and to be elected; 3 has the completely civil capacity; 4 the undergraduate law degree or higher school undergraduate course for non law graduate and professional knowledge of law; 5 good conduct. Not my kite childhood and youth of the sky He think impassability. I think.
guy will be saved the drowning girl to Xiao Yunian said. serve for socialist construction. skin grafting treatment,, is the key to start the reform period.the ad hoc Beijing class Enrollment in graduate this year in the compared with the previous year will remain unchanged two block such as flying saucer. because thirteen years ago things,, as we continued our journey? soon,, is to create a complete set of caring education of the street children pattern. reporter discovery.
he did not sleep the whole night,, frequency locked FM 107. dressed in grey suits Chi ha son a faint smile on one's face,, good at writing and understanding of great significance. Income.

pseskp3da108

Re: body become strong

Postby vgtbls » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:09 am

Some curating:

he did not sleep the whole night
the low voice repeating, hogan bambino outlet
frequency locked FM 107.

a faint smile on one's face
Not my kite childhood and youth of the sky
dressed in grey suits
the branches jade dust shaking

vgtbls

Postby camping jazz » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:23 am

camping jazz

Postby vgtbls » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:54 am

"Honeysuckle persuasi" by 2lc2zdstsfg
"I want to hear you say it"
Song Xilian was wearing night clothes
Paused she added
"give oneself over to blind emotions
after all this is just a temporary
the feelings of the main men and women will have some changes"
Song Xilian eyes sank

in the end no wonder
to sing love songs is in our "challenge"

“but sometimes people” by em3pvc6kq
the woman said
and I'm strange? you just hold me close
like a rigid water big white fish
Not afraid of you and I

Zhan Qi found himself in the dark world
He came to a road impatient
again and again his wife and his temper
Too much a test of her
parting grief over a cup of wine

in the dark world
under the mountain he suddenly realized
perhaps this is God's instructions
startled eyes staring straight

vgtbls

Postby BobbyZamora » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:04 am

poetry bots

i think we should keep them

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:40 am

x-post by request

An ode to and from Bot Titles from the past few months

As read by original poster: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1w1VWe9LHmt

Update 2008-10-28

all told her ready / with the family will
i don't want to chew

JFK assassination the world remembers the president
a slight thud sound
his life seems to have
our comission plan

Body become strong, body become strong
but sometimes people careless and asked,
did not say what The -
someday all will be
someday all will be
but i don't owe you

Green tea in the purple sand
Time is the hesitation
suit the occupants
Honeysuckle persuasion

UnwashedMolasses

Postby Iliam » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:24 pm

The Commission Issue

When he is walking,

eyes shimmering,

who knows Generatio?

Iliam

Re: Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes zfqrw

Postby harmsalmon » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:12 pm

harmsalmon

Postby finolino » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:13 pm

isn't it obvious?

these bots are actually just accounts made by mike kinsella to tease us with lyrics to unreleased cap'n jazz songs!

finolino

Postby can- » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:58 am

we're approaching a singularity as the bots become smarter and our thread titles travel further up our asses

can-

Postby Iliam » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:37 pm

You are afraid of me because you like him
and also you don't know me.

You look at my world,
these provinces and municipalities,
so you can understand your fear,
but too late.

I smile and touch your empty face
hearing on this face
a sudden flash
of complex sad expressions,
an unnamed revealed.

we both were shocked.

“Are you okay?
Or what can I do about it. com”

The mercenary soldiers fall over each other
to express what you want to say,
sometimes speaking automatically

escarpin louboutin pas cher,
nike air max pas cher.

and shyly your mouth pursed. disappeared in situ.
and I thought of summer. but we both were wrong.

Iliam

Postby can- » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:05 am

think of two shares

can-

Postby Iliam » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:19 am

haven't seen many bots around recently :(

i had this in my drafts. it's a compilation of lines from a bot-created thread. i can't remember the title of the thread.

Ch. 164

Chapter one hundred and sixty-four:

Sweet warmth warmth gently opened his eyes

successful and happy smile, even wrinkles stretch out.

A dear love watching,

“Hao beautiful you are so clever”

you say like you probably are the relationship

and now say: you who forget, remember.

I would probably say

think of several years:

he has met his future wife,

(the architecture professor who

thought they both loved each other)

goes to outlets,

and reads the related articles.

“Do you know the correct meaning

of etc. ?” he asks her

late one night.

Iliam

Buy fake Polish passport online, Romanian fake ID card for s

Postby RodrickOt » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Our team is a unique producer of quality fake documents. We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like:
USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full.

To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website:

<removed>

>> Contact e-mails:

General support: <removed>

Technical support: <removed>

-----------------------------
Keywords:

buy false/fake drivers license of Afghanistan
buy false/fake drivers license of Albania
buy false/fake drivers license of Algeria
buy false/fake drivers license of Andorra
buy false/fake drivers license of Angola
buy false/fake drivers license of Antigua & Deps
buy false/fake drivers license of Argentina
buy false/fake drivers license of Armenia
buy false/fake drivers license of Australia
buy false/fake drivers license of Austria
buy false/fake drivers license of Azerbaijan
buy false/fake drivers license of Bahamas
buy false/fake drivers license of Bahrain
buy false/fake drivers license of Bangladesh
buy false/fake drivers license of Barbados
buy false/fake drivers license of Belarus
buy false/fake drivers license of Belgium
buy false/fake drivers license of Belize
buy false/fake drivers license of Benin
buy false/fake drivers license of Bhutan
buy false/fake drivers license of Bolivia
buy false/fake drivers license of Bosnia Herzegovina
buy false/fake drivers license of Botswana
buy false/fake drivers license of Brazil
buy false/fake drivers license of Brunei
buy false/fake drivers license of Bulgaria
buy false/fake drivers license of Burkina
buy false/fake drivers license of Burundi
buy false/fake drivers license of Cambodia
buy false/fake drivers license of Cameroon
buy false/fake drivers license of Canada
buy false/fake drivers license of Cape Verde
buy false/fake drivers license of Central African Rep
buy false/fake drivers license of Chad
buy false/fake drivers license of Chile
buy false/fake drivers license of China
buy false/fake drivers license of Colombia
buy false/fake drivers license of Comoros
buy false/fake drivers license of Congo
buy false/fake drivers license of Congo Democratic Rep
buy false/fake drivers license of Costa Rica
buy false/fake drivers license of Croatia
buy false/fake drivers license of Cuba
buy false/fake drivers license of Cyprus
buy false/fake drivers license of Czech Republic
buy false/fake drivers license of Denmark
buy false/fake drivers license of Djibouti
buy false/fake drivers license of Dominica
buy false/fake drivers license of Dominican Republic
buy false/fake drivers license of East Timor
buy false/fake drivers license of Ecuador
buy false/fake drivers license of Egypt
buy false/fake drivers license of El Salvador
buy false/fake drivers license of Equatorial Guinea
buy false/fake drivers license of Eritrea
buy false/fake drivers license of Estonia
buy false/fake drivers license of Ethiopia
buy false/fake drivers license of Fiji
buy false/fake drivers license of Finland
buy false/fake drivers license of France
buy false/fake drivers license of Gabon
buy false/fake drivers license of Gambia
buy false/fake drivers license of Georgia
buy false/fake drivers license of Germany
buy false/fake drivers license of Ghana
buy false/fake drivers license of Greece
buy false/fake drivers license of Grenada
buy false/fake drivers license of Guatemala
buy false/fake drivers license of Guinea
buy false/fake drivers license of Guinea-Bissau
buy false/fake drivers license of Guyana
buy false/fake drivers license of Haiti
buy false/fake drivers license of Honduras
buy false/fake drivers license of Hungary
buy false/fake drivers license of Iceland
buy false/fake drivers license of India
buy false/fake drivers license of Indonesia
buy false/fake drivers license of Iran
buy false/fake drivers license of Iraq
buy false/fake drivers license of Ireland Republic
buy false/fake drivers license of Israel
buy false/fake drivers license of Italy
buy false/fake drivers license of Ivory Coast
buy false/fake drivers license of Jamaica
buy false/fake drivers license of Japan
buy false/fake drivers license of Jordan
buy false/fake drivers license of Kazakhstan
buy false/fake drivers license of Kenya
buy false/fake drivers license of Kiribati
buy false/fake drivers license of Korea North
buy false/fake drivers license of Korea South
buy false/fake drivers license of Kosovo
buy false/fake drivers license of Kuwait
buy false/fake drivers license of Kyrgyzstan
buy false/fake drivers license of Laos
buy false/fake drivers license of Latvia
buy false/fake drivers license of Lebanon
buy false/fake drivers license of Lesotho
buy false/fake drivers license of Liberia
buy false/fake drivers license of Libya
buy false/fake drivers license of Liechtenstein
buy false/fake drivers license of Lithuania
buy false/fake drivers license of Luxembourg
buy false/fake drivers license of Macedonia
buy false/fake drivers license of Madagascar
buy false/fake drivers license of Malawi
buy false/fake drivers license of Malaysia
buy false/fake drivers license of Maldives
buy false/fake drivers license of Mali
buy false/fake drivers license of Malta
buy false/fake drivers license of Marshall Islands
buy false/fake drivers license of Mauritania
buy false/fake drivers license of Mauritius
buy false/fake drivers license of Mexico
buy false/fake drivers license of Micronesia
buy false/fake drivers license of Moldova
buy false/fake drivers license of Monaco
buy false/fake drivers license of Mongolia
buy false/fake drivers license of Montenegro
buy false/fake drivers license of Morocco
buy false/fake drivers license of Nauru
buy false/fake drivers license of Nepal
buy false/fake drivers license of Netherlands
buy false/fake drivers license of New Zealand
buy false/fake drivers license of Nicaragua
buy false/fake drivers license of Norway
buy false/fake drivers license of Pakistan
buy false/fake drivers license of Panama
buy false/fake drivers license of Paraguay
buy false/fake drivers license of Peru
buy false/fake drivers license of Philippines
buy false/fake drivers license of Poland
buy false/fake drivers license of Portugal
buy false/fake drivers license of Qatar
buy false/fake drivers license of Romania
buy false/fake drivers license of Russian Federation
buy false/fake drivers license of Rwanda
buy false/fake drivers license of St Kitts & Nevis
buy false/fake drivers license of St Lucia
buy false/fake drivers license of Saint Vincent & the Grenadines
buy false/fake drivers license of Samoa
buy false/fake drivers license of San Marino
buy false/fake drivers license of Sao Tome & Principe
buy false/fake drivers license of Saudi Arabia
buy false/fake drivers license of Senegal
buy false/fake drivers license of Serbia
buy false/fake drivers license of Seychelles
buy false/fake drivers license of Sierra Leone
buy false/fake drivers license of Singapore
buy false/fake drivers license of Slovakia
buy false/fake drivers license of Slovenia
buy false/fake drivers license of Solomon Islands
buy false/fake drivers license of Somalia
buy false/fake drivers license of South Africa
buy false/fake drivers license of Spain
buy false/fake drivers license of Sri Lanka
buy false/fake drivers license of Sudan
buy false/fake drivers license of Suriname
buy false/fake drivers license of Swaziland
buy false/fake drivers license of Sweden
buy false/fake drivers license of Switzerland
buy false/fake drivers license of Syria
buy false/fake drivers license of Taiwan
buy false/fake drivers license of Tajikistan
buy false/fake drivers license of Tanzania
buy false/fake drivers license of Thailand
buy false/fake drivers license of Togo
buy false/fake drivers license of Tonga
buy false/fake drivers license of Trinidad & Tobago
buy false/fake drivers license of Tunisia
buy false/fake drivers license of Turkey
buy false/fake drivers license of Turkmenistan
buy false/fake drivers license of Tuvalu
buy false/fake drivers license of Uganda
buy false/fake drivers license of Ukraine
buy false/fake drivers license of United Arab Emirates
buy false/fake drivers license of United Kingdom
buy false/fake drivers license of United States
buy false/fake drivers license of Uruguay
buy false/fake drivers license of Uzbekistan
buy false/fake drivers license of Vanuatu
buy false/fake drivers license of Vatican City
buy false/fake drivers license of Venezuela
buy false/fake drivers license of Vietnam
buy false/fake drivers license of Yemen
buy false/fake drivers license of Zambia
buy false/fake drivers license of Zimbabwe

RodrickOt

Re: Buy fake Polish passport online, Romanian fake ID card f

Postby tomsfood » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:21 pm

damn they even have east timor respect

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Re: Buy fake Polish passport online, Romanian fake ID card f

Postby harmsalmon » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:27 pm

this is GOAT

bots' greatest hits material

harmsalmon

Postby chadnik » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:48 pm

first non-English bot! translationese x weight loss spam =

"Как быстро" ("How Fast") by Maryanntup

If you change your inner world,
the outside world as well will change for you.

He still will not feel any pain,
a few head movements, flapping his arms, tilts, attacks on his feet to stretch the muscles.
So they defeat their own laziness, make lifestyle changes, adjust the culinary habits and give up bad habits.
However, it is not cloying-scent shy, and it is characterized by a kind of sexuality.
Let us work together.
If you live and the sea or the river, where there is a sandy beach, here's the best place for your foot.
Do not be afraid, it will not harm the baby.

chadnik

Get innerwear online

Postby FERING » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:48 am

Tired of searching for your trusted brand of innerwear in the shops nearby? Why don’t you try buying mens innerwear online? Just log on to the internet and you can see that there are a wide variety of collections out there. You can sit at your home or anywhere comfortably and search for the innerwear you want to buy online. You can take your own time and select the best one for you.

Quality and durability are two of the main factors that you would look for when it comes to buying men’s innerwear. Isn’t that right? Throw away all those apprehensions and misconceptions that one must have to compromise on the quality when you buy men’s innerwear online. It is not so. The quality of the innerwear that you get to buy online will be as good as that you buy from those shops outside. You can either go to the popular online stores, and look for various brands of men’s innerwear online or if you are so particular of buying a particular brand of innerwear, you can just visit the online store of that particular brand directly. Different products and varieties of the brand would be displayed on the website. You can scroll through the options and pick the best one of the lot for you. There are fewer chances of you getting duped in terms of quality there. After all, it is a matter of customer strength as far they are concerned, isn’t that right?

So do not wait, buy men’s innerwear online now.

FERING

PreviousNext

Return to Care