[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Anime

Anime

Off topic

Re: Anime!

Postby can- » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:00 am

can-

Re: Anime!

Postby Cowboy » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:19 am

Also petition to change the name to Chinese Cartoons

Last edited by sknss on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: image too small
Cowboy

Re: Chinese Cartoons!

Postby Cowboy » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Ty sknss couldn't figure it out

This graph was/is very good for finding material. Extensive and relatively well done, a lot of good stuff is here and can open the door to shows that I/you previously didn't know existed

Cowboy

Re: Anime

Postby fun_yunchables » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:25 pm

i watched neon genesis evangelion

i remember watching this on adult swim when i was a kid and i totally didn't understand what the fuck was going on in the later episodes
it's actually surprisingly good

congratulations

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby trasparenti » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:50 pm

My friend and I finally got to watching JoJo.
Whyyyy did I wait so long

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby Cowboy » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:49 pm

Traced this off of Quitter social media.

Cowboy

Postby Noah » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Beautiful Bones is pretty good but that might be an unpopular opinion.

Last edited by Noah on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noah

Postby yourdad » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:39 pm

Anyone watching One-Punch Man? Love the manga so this is awesome

Last edited by yourdad on Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yourdad

Postby shar pei » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:39 pm

i guess this would be on topic, everyone link their MAL

http://myanimelist.net/profile/guau
still working on filling out what i've watched/what i'm working on watching/etc, comes with memory
just keeping log of what i've seen and w/e

CHEERS
P
shar pei

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:57 pm

this season is kind of weak

only shows I'm watching are gundamn and one punch man. also watching first season of noragami.

don't mind it though, good time 2 catch up on old season shows

BIGBEE

Postby shar pei » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:36 pm

i agree with your statement about fall 2015 being kinda weak but osomatsu-san is a great one to pass time with and subete ga f ni naru is pretty good so far (i just hope it doesn't fall off)

but ya i'm probably gonna start the grisaia series and follow through with owarimonogatari as i wait for kizumonogatari lmao
also rewatching kino's journey, i've been meaning to do that for a long time

CHEERS
P
shar pei

Postby can- » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:22 pm

can-

Postby Cowboy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:03 pm

Need more MgRonalds

Cowboy

Postby gustavobradley » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:44 pm

Finished watching One Punch Man today, what a great show. Now that holidays are here I think I'm going to rewatch Evangelion/the rebuilds or something in between episodes of The Office

https://instagram.com/deadlvng // haelegen.tumblr.com
gustavobradley

Postby adiabatic » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:28 am

DRRRx2 season 2 is out on Netflix.

Unlike all previous DRRRs, this one's dubbed-only. Any idea why subs would get dropped somewhere along the line in this distribution channel?

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby noodles » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:45 am

I'm watching Erased and its pretty good so far. Hope it keeps up with the same level of quality.

noodles

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:35 am

Toonami is making a new season of FLCL and it kind of scares me. The original is one of my favorites and I really don't want them to mess it up. If you haven't seen it you can actually watch it all free(legally!) online here

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby rjbman » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:55 am

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Re: Anime vibez

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:21 am

I often enjoy anime edits more than anime itself. Here's some I've enjoyed recently. Make sure to actually have the volume on with them.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby silvaeri » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:50 am

yo, re:zero looks like it could be a real strong show this season. if you don't know anything about the light novels / manga, don't read anything and just start watching.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:52 am

another pretty weak season, watching older shows I never got around to seeing lately

Watching trigun, kimi no todoke and yu yu hakusho/ hunter hunter

BIGBEE

Postby adiabatic » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:44 am

Just saw , which may be playing tomorrow in a small indie theater somewhat near you.

More magic than I expected. Do stay until the end of the Japanese credits.

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby Eddie » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:25 am

Ok but we're watching Jojo, right?

Eddie

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:57 pm

I just watched sword of the stranger. The story SUCKS, but the animation is really, really good. It's amazing how detailed the character animation is. this is the opening of the movie

I watched the sub, but if the dub is alright I think that's the way to go.

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:45 pm

Anime I've watched recently.

Knights of sidonia. Story is good, animation in everything but the action bits is really janky looking. It's still sick if you've already read the manga and can see some robot fighting.

Read manga/10

Ninja scroll

Re watched this and it holds up pretty well. Some good fighting and you don't have to pay attention to the plot.

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:06 pm

best season of anime in a while.

sakamoto isreally good at notletting the gimmick get stale

re:zero is pretty shit but I keep watching because the characters are cute.

new season of ushio to tora is really good wish I remembered the last season a little bit better lol. it's kind of a more shouneny version of natsume yuujinchou I guess (??)

hero academy is superhero naruto

lotta good shows I'm not watching too.

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:19 am

https://static.neregate.com/2016/05/ner ... art-v2.jpg
hot new season

gonna watch berserk, drifters ova, new season of soma. probably a bunch more

bought tickets to see kizumonogatari in chicago a while ago but couldn't make it : (

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:32 pm

if this new drifters series is half as good as hellsing we're in for a treat.

BIGBEE

Postby evilfriends » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:44 pm

I have kind of stopped watching anime in the last few months, haven't found anything that would really capture my interest and make me look forward to every episode.

However, one series that I have watched in like 2014 has been popping up in my thoughts recently every now and then - Welcome To The NHK. Has anyone else seen it? That anime has done the whole me_irl humour way before that subreddit was even a thing. It deals with a lot of heavy stuff like depression, anixiety, loneliness, isolation, not being able to find what your place in society is - but still it's by far the most hilarious anime I've ever watched. The english dub is surprisingly well done, too.

One of the few series that have stuck around in my mind from the time I was watching anime regularly.

evilfriends

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:08 am

finished hxh it was very good but also very sad because I need more. Might pick up where I left off with toriko, feel the two are really similar almost feels like they could be in the same universe.

also watched bungo stray dogs I recc it the animation is nice and CUTE characters.

BIGBEE

PreviousNext

Return to Care