[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - care-tags design coalition

care-tags design coalition

Off topic

Re: care-tags design coalition

Postby adiabatic » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:02 am

I had a .signature in the late 90s. Some people still have good ones, but I can't think of one that doesn't waste the reader's time.

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby thephfactor » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:10 am

Somebody please make me a small tag based on my aesthetic: redneck yamamoto

thephfactor

Postby alby » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:05 pm

are there any tagging forums that still exist?

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby Stolsdos » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Since pointed out my previous signature, I thought it was time to reveal my own creation.

Stolsdos

Postby oucho » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:03 am

oucho

Postby bels » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:48 am

Have the taggers moved on to making big money developing CS:GO skins?

http://polycount.com/discussion/170485/ ... eapon-case

bels
Yung Winona

Postby oucho » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:54 am

oucho

Postby costanza » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:17 am

I started writing an introduction post yesterday night but was too tired to complete it, so I'll do that some other time. Anyway I was into one of the Our Legacy stores in Stockholm today and got to see a mirror I've wanted to see in real life for some time.

The interior is drawn by architectural office Arrhov Frick. One of the up-and-coming offices of Sweden. I really dig their design method. They really think about architecture, something that I feel is lacking by and large in contemporary swedish architecture. The mirror is just as nice in real life as in the photo. Look at those damn balls holding it up. Such a nice detail. It's quite a shame it's not really a central piece of the store space. I mean if you look toward the direction it's in it could be considered central, but when you walk into the store it's actually to your back left. It would've been even cooler if it was just dead center when you enter the store. But unfortunately the store layout doesn't really allow that.

Also, I modified two IKEA table board holder (in lack of a better vocabulary] a couple of days ago by cutting of the bottom part of the legs below the crossbars and put a plywood sheet on top of it along with two cork table mats. It works as a bedside table now clocking in at a height of 58 cm instead of 75 or something before. I'm quite satisfied with the result. Image

I hope I'm not posting in the wrong thread, I couldn't find any active DIY thread under care.

costanza

Previous

Return to Care