[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Belly rubs [food thread]

Belly rubs [food thread]

Off topic

Re: Prawnzee's Saturday Kitchen [food thread]

Postby Indieguy » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:21 pm

Pulled chicken fajitas. I did everything all by myself from scratch. (smiling)

Indieguy

Postby Ques » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:49 pm

"aquí?"

"aquí"

Ques

Postby Ques » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:07 pm

La Sirenita if you're in sellwood next time youre in ptown

Ques

Postby bird.in.flight » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:36 am

bird.in.flight

Postby bels » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:03 am

Whenever I eat paninis or crusty bread it scrapes up the top of my mouth and hurts for a week.

#justnankidthings

bels
Yung Winona

Postby stappard_ » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:47 am

First christmas dinner of the year

stappard_

Postby can- » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:52 pm

would kill for a sunday roast right now

can-

Postby Ques » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:43 pm

blueberry bourbon basil donut

yum

Ques

Postby deadkitty » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:24 am

HAUTE ICE CREAM

deadkitty

Postby sknss » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:47 pm

anyone has a good recipe for burritos?

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby can- » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:25 pm

ask bela about burritos

can-

Postby TheLouisVuittonPawn » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:42 am

Dad took me and out to a nice ramen place and we got a nice little booth in the back

TheLouisVuittonPawn

Postby prawnzee » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:53 am

prawnzee

Postby kyung » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:41 pm

i love being at home because i have such a wide selection of ingredients =)

massive chicken tsukune bowl

karaage

떡국 (korean rice cake soup traditionally eaten on new years)

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby mahi-mahi » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:29 pm

What's the best pizza around?
Actually, what's the best meal around?

mahi-mahi

Postby frogosaurus » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Anyone got any good fish taco recipes? Trying to decided between grilled / baked / fried and what to put on them

frogosaurus

Postby kyung » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:45 pm

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby bels » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:44 am

Post your fav hotsauce for falafels for

My fav is Mamoun's. My friend brought me some when he went there and I hoard it jealously.

Sriracha is OK too.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby zayg » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:32 pm

I go to the falafel place in the gas station outside of my campus. They have a delicious hot sauce that I sometimes put on. I've also noticed a direct correlation between the amount of hot sauce put on and the amount of time spent on the toilet, so generally I avoid hot sauce on falafel.

zayg

Postby inherently » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:04 pm

The first time I went to Mamoun's my friend underestimated the spiciness of the hot sauce. It was not a very good experience.

inherently

Postby pips » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:59 am

Some of the things I ate in Thailand I managed to take a photo of before wolfing them down. I have no idea what these are called in Thai so I will just describe them to the best of my ability, sorry about that.

Duck Noodle Soup with Blood Cubes. This was my first meal in Thailand. I love duck anything but I've never eaten blood cubes before so this was a bit of a gamble but I ended up loving it, especially when I put a tiny amount of chili flakes in it. The texture of the blood cubes was similar to tofu but with a very earthy taste.

Grilled Squid with Mystery Sauce. The sauce was really incredibly spicy (at least for me, and I only asked for a little) with a touch of what I think was cilantro, lending it a freshness that brings to mind salsa. Half an hour later after eating this my mouth was still burning. Despite that I enjoyed this snack.

Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup. The clear soup is deceptively spicy. This was actually my sister's meal but I ate like half of it, oops.

L: Some sort of sticky rice desert with coconut pudding on top R: Sticky Rice with Mango and Coconut Milk. What I ate in place of a cake on my birth day eve. Had been craving for this for days since we landed in Thailand. I even went three times to what is considered the best sticky rice with mango stand in Bangkok to have some, only to be greeted by a sold out cart each time I went, damn my luck. You can just imagine my joy when I spotted a cart selling them on my last night at some random side street in the red light district.

Other things I ate and drank:

- All the cheap street Pad Thai I could possibly ever want
- Green Curry Rice with Chicken
- Garlic Chicken Rice
- Thai Pork BBQ
- Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie
- Passion Fruit Smoothie
- Banana Nutella Crepe
- An overpriced glass of mocha that gave me the shakes and left me with the weirdest, most unsettling feeling as I wandered around Siam. Reminded me why I dont drink coffee.

pips

Postby nothobo » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:58 am

Mapodoufu

nothobo

Postby freddy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Self explanatory...

freddy

Postby Indieguy » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:47 am

Family brunch: hotsmoked salmon, spring rolls, toast Skagen, bacon, oven baked carrots potatoes and parsnip, feta cheese, scrambled eggs with chives and cress. Also sippin' mimosa.

Indieguy

Postby ramseames » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:42 pm

Sesame-ginger-beef ramen w/

green onion garnish tho

ramseames

Postby deadkitty » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:12 am

stuff i ate in wellington

ponzu tuatuas

tamarind gurnard

chicken & waffles

snapper sashimi w/ mango and lime and stuff

cereal milk créme brulee w/ thyme & yoghurt gelato and shortbread

deadkitty

Postby ramseames » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:08 am

miso gravy dawg

ramseames

Postby KLF » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:35 am

my favorite part about nice restaurants is that you can pay two or three times the average price for a meal that ends up served to u on a piece of wood

KLF

Postby straysheep » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:43 pm

forgot I had some pictures from my last food binge in Asia.

--pictures of food from people who can make food much better than I--

Imahan in Asakusa might be the most delicious beef I've ever had, highly recommend if you ever visit Tokyo.

Kanda tsukemen

straysheep

Postby nothobo » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm

Everybody should go to their local korean market and buy this and then make a video of you eating it (smiling) (or at least a reaction pic)

nothobo

PreviousNext

Return to Care