[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - CT Couriers — Stamps on Deck

CT Couriers — Stamps on Deck

Off topic

CT Couriers — Stamps on Deck

Postby MxmHrpr » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:47 am

After interest to my suggestion — this is the thread.

Basic idea is that most online fashion proxy services are frustrating, expensive and impersonal — ct seems to have a great worldwide community and I hope to spread that to this so we can all save ourselves headaches.

I've proxy'd for a few of you on here and the care-share seems to be pretty successful so here it goes.

Basic rules subject to change.

1. Don't be a dick.
2. No fees, spread the love, do unto thy neighbour, karma, wwrsd e.t.c.*
3. Mandatory local confectionery included in parcels.
4. Apply common sense to dealing with risk: ct regulars - not those looking to exploit this, paypal buyer protection where needed, pictures of postage receipts e.t.c.
5. Proof of online transactions before PM'd wouldn't hurt.

* Though compensation in equivalent funds for a beverage wouldn't hurt.

MxmHrpr

Re: CT Couriers — Stamps on Deck

Postby MxmHrpr » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:54 am

Thought I'd be first to volunteer. (smiling)

I'm UK based as are a lot of other people on here. So check Royal Mail for international prices and think rowntree fruit gums as mandatory confectionary.

Looking for someone in Sweden so I can arbitrage Acne and their ridiculous UK markup.

MxmHrpr

Postby raags » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:28 am

I doubt anyone needs/wants anything from here but I'm from Australia and happy to proxy!

raags
Best Dressed

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:40 am

I'm also in the UK and would be happy to proxy. I can't do anything for the next couple of months or so - I'm looking for a job so might be moving around a fair bit, but as soon as I'm settled I'm good to go (smiling).

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby mc-lunar » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:16 pm

I live in fake canada, Canada - near Nomad, Haven, Serpentine, Blue Button Shop, and Uncle Otis. None of these places are worth buying from internationally at full price, but during sale season, if anything catches your eye I'd be more than glad to send some goods your way.

mc-lunar

Postby darfest » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:19 pm

Stockholm Sweden, I can get you your stuff.
I can occasionally get Acne Studios shit cheaper in some sizes and stuff (+ old season stuff maybe), also you'll evade the ca20% markup buying from US stockists. Can answer most questions about Acne.

darfest

Postby mc-lunar » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Okay let's get this thread rollin'. Does anybody live in the US? I'm dying for but I don't actually have a credit card. I will pay back with paypal right away, I just don't want to have to pay resale on this :(

mc-lunar

Postby alby » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:51 pm

Can proxy things from US. I work at an outlet mall that has a nike and adidas outlet, and occasionally see good finds there. If rod smiths or stan lavers ever make it to adidas outlet i'll let yall know

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby balloons » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:03 pm

@anyone in SF -- if you get the chance, wanna swing by the levi's store for me and check if they have any white LVC 1950s sportswear tees in a sz small? only other place stocking them is independence chicago for $88; last time I was in the levi's store in SF they were having a 50% off sale. not sure if they have anything going right now tho.

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby freddy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:15 pm

From my exp in NYC, the manager-lady said she can do ship-from-store –albeit probably with a charge? - if I remember correctly. I'd give them ring to see if they can accommodate your request.

freddy

Postby balloons » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:34 pm

will do; thx freddy

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby mc-lunar » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:35 pm

Hey, I'm not 100% sure this is the right place to ask, but just like last time, I don't actually have a credit card and want to purchase something from a store that only accepts credit.

The item I'm interested in are from OC, they're $136 with free shipping. I'll paypal you that much money as a gift as soon as OC confirms the order. PM me if you can help :D

mc-lunar

Postby sick boy » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:09 pm

Could somebody from the US proxy a pair of 501 STFs? I can't find them in Canada under $90

sick boy

Postby CleanThug » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:16 pm

Would anyone be willing to proxy me a pair of US 10 Gosha vans from DSM?

I would do it myself but my passports being renewed & I don't drive so I have no photo id.

you'd have to call in to get them from $120 shipped & fill out a form but they're be a $10 bounty & obviously i'd cover the price + shipping.

lmk asap, because my size will probably sell out soon.

CleanThug

Postby purkinje » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:51 pm

I was really hoping this was a thread about stamp collections :(

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby smiles » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:40 am

I'd like to buy some stuff from A kind of Guise webstore (in Germany) but I'm pretty sure I'll get hit with lots of customs. Would any euro caretaggers be willing to let me ship it to their house first and then send it to me?

pretty please.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby MxmHrpr » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Got the BoO sizing confused with Thom, false alarm.

Missed this post, by any chance do you still need this? At home now and can proxy again.

MxmHrpr

Postby ramseames » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:49 am

yo i want this mission workshop tool roll thing but they charge like a flat rate of $30 to ship to canada, irregardless of the fact that this is a small item and not a bigass backpack like most of their stuff

http://missionworkshop.com/products/acc ... l-roll.php

anyone in sf wanna be amazing and help me out? i'll love you forever

ramseames

Postby sensodyne » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Looking to grab from uniqlo and ryce told me to ask friends. let me know, will compensate!

sensodyne

Postby MxmHrpr » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:40 am

Need of friendly US proxy who could ship to UK ASAP. Unionmade flash sale and they don't ship to the UK :(

MxmHrpr

Postby NotJewishMaybeThough » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:29 am

If anybody needs anything from Murica hit me up yo

NotJewishMaybeThough

Postby Vaeltaja » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:35 pm

Looking for:

Los Angeles proxy - available from now (I think) until the 30th, whenever works.

Quebec proxy - available November 17.

For LA, H. Lorenzo is having a tent sale with stuff up to 80% off.

In Quebec, Ovate is having a sample sale/ past seasons sale/ collaboration sale and old stuff is up to 85% off and I'm sure other stuff is on sale too.

If anyone's available, shoot me a PM. I'll love you and e-cuddle/irc-cuddle you (or irl cuddle you if we ever meet up and you're into that).

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby balloons » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:50 pm

is this still a thing? would anyone in san francisco be willing to pick me up a tshirt from the uniqlo in union square? it's this one in a size small. they didn't have any at the LA location & it's sold out online but they said that there's still 21 smalls in SF.

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:55 pm

How much would it cost for any friendly australian C-T members to ship over a pair of boots? Wanting to take advantage of the low AU Dollar to buy some RM Williams but I'm unsure of whether the Auzzie stockists are taking me for a fool with the shipping costs.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:06 am

Is that in AUD? I should have mentioned earlier but this is to the UK if that makes any difference.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby jrisk » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:24 am

, yes, that was AUD and that was shipping to the US. Shipping from Australia will always be fairly expensive AFAIK.

jrisk

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:29 am

Cheers bro, that's about half as much as the site was going to charge me. However it's MTO with a turnaround of 4-6 weeks though so while being cheaper it will also take ages, I'll get back to you if I decide to do anything.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby ramseames » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:40 am

I'd love this Topo belt in the black/black CW but shipping to canada is $28.50 on a $39 item. I've looked through the entire canadian stockist list and to the best of my knowledge none have it in this colourway (or even the black w/ silver buckle)

http://topodesigns.com/products/web-belt

I'm not sure if it would save money having someone proxy because of double shipping but you never know, worth checking at the very least

If any americans are able to help me out i'll love you forever and will return the favour if/when you ever need something from canada

(if anyone lives in denver and will be near their store in the immediate future that would be the best thing ever)

ramseames

Postby mu_ » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:43 pm

I live in San Francisco and would be willing to help with this, a bit unfamiliar with proxy services but I assume the requester will cover cost of clothing/shipping?

today, more than any other day, I am excited to feel the milk of human kindness
mu_

Postby ramseames » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Ended up just biting the bullet

Getting the thing you want > wasting money on the thing that's not quite right but cheaper

ramseames

Next

Return to Care