[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - What Dreams Did Come

What Dreams Did Come

Off topic

What Dreams Did Come

Postby oldtrailmix » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:49 pm

dream thread, basically.

last night i fell asleep at 5 and had a few weird ones. the one that stands out the most is that i was in charge of taking care of this like year old kid baby, who on occasion would transform into a tiny gingerbread man. for some reason i dipped him into milk during one of these transformations, and he got too soggy and his head fell off and he never turned back into a real boy :(.

the whole rest of the dream i wondered if i should feel bad about killing a kid

oldtrailmix

Re: What Dreams Did Come

Postby zayg » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:16 pm

dreamed i was an astronaut on the moon two nights ago, right on

can't even remember last night and this morning since i was playing morrorwind until 3am so i was so tired. probably dreamed about cliff racers or something unfortunate.

zayg

Postby yourdad » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:19 pm

Had a dream that haven shared a space with a women's fast fashion store. One of the haven guys spent all day cleaning the fixtures and counters. All the female staff were incredibly creeped out.

Edit: it was shane

yourdad

Postby Stingray Sam » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Had a dream where i was in north korea and for some reason the city i was in was on a bunch of docks floating in a massive river. I kept trying to get out of the city and into a boat to get to Pyongyang, but people kept trying to stop me and telling me not to. When i got to Pyongyang the city look like las vegas except on the bank of the river and then i just boated along the shore line in the darkness and eventually left the city and it ended with me boating down the river and there was really thick trees on either side and a huge bridge with no lights or cars on it across the river

Stingray Sam

Postby JewTurk » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:00 pm

Any successful lucid dreamers? I get sleep paralysis every once in a while from trying for a couple months so I'm not too fond of trying more.

JewTurk

Postby papabear » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:13 pm

I've had this dream twice already. The first time the dream starts off with me and some people in the lobby of a hotel. Then a zombie apocalypse starts inside this hotel but everybody seems prepared for it already. The best way to defeat these zombies was to smash gold bars into their face and their face would melt off because gold is their worst enemy. We eventually ran out of gold bars and had to run away. I was hungry so I tried running to In n Out but it was already infected. Then I ran to this pool filled with children having a good time and found a car in the parking lot and drove off while I saw in the mirror as zombies started swimming with the kids. The second time I had this dream, I was conscious and the difficulty went up. Everybody only started with a small amount of gold and ineffective items like guns and bombs. I knew In n Out was infected already so I didn't even bother and ran straight past it for the pool to get to the car.

papabear

Postby ramseames » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Had one last night where i had my heart removed surgically for some reason, and i was expected to die from it, but i ended up staying alive somehow and it was the weirdest shit

ramseames

Postby purkinje » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:49 pm

the first dream I can remember was when I was maybe four or five and there was a huge spiral staircase suspended in complete darkness around it with no railings, and there's this giant blue-robed figure with skeletal features and huge antlers 20 or 30 steps above me. It's slowly descending the staircase and I'm trying to run down the stairs but my legs barely work in a very dream fashion and I'm tripping and stumbling and it's getting closer and closer until I trip off the side of the staircase and plummet to the bottom where I wake up. It scared the shit out of me.

the worst is when you have a sex dream about a friend and then feel weird/awkward around them the next day for no reason

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby chilljin » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:28 pm

does anyone else not remember dreams at all

chilljin

Postby oldtrailmix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:36 am

fell asleep on car ride downstate, had beginnings of dirty dream in the passenger seat beside mother. bad times.

oldtrailmix

Postby bels » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:55 am

Had a dream I was teaching someone how to appreciate vodka.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby TheLouisVuittonPawn » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:01 am

TheLouisVuittonPawn

Postby vgtbls » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:05 pm

Had a dream where I stopped a runaway baby carriage. Inside was a plastic doll. A girl came running looking for it and she turned out to be blind. We started a beautiful relationship.

vgtbls

Postby zayg » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:48 pm

for some reason I watched the craft with a few people last night and I had dreams about teenage witches

zayg

Postby Vaeltaja » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:20 am

x-post Ramdom Thoughts

I had a really weird dream that involved some care-taggers.

Basically I found out there were aliens at the high school I was at for some reason. I was wearing a ToJ daypack (don't know why I remember this) and I was hanging out with Ryan_Firecrotch except he looked like a mix between Sensodyne and ThisIsTheodore. At some point we went inside this tunnel off to the side of the bleachers/stadium. There was a secret club called "Side" that wanted to figure out this alien stuff too. The only member of Side I could remember was Rosenrot. She could turn into Kim Jong Un but she was bad at acting since she kept wanting to share her French fries.

There were other people/things but I can't remember it, I also woke up before the dream concluded itself.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby bels » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:27 am

I dreamt I met Donald Glover and he was really nice but only 5 ft tall.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby germinal » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:48 am

OMG i had the WEIRDEST dream last night you'll never believe it there was like this guy and, like, omgitwassocrazy, he was like you can't do that but i did! And then we were being chased by... erm... robots. And clive was there IT WAS SO MENTAL

germinal
Garminlad

Postby bels » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:11 pm

I start having pre-dreams when I'm sleepy so today in a meeting about test results I started dreaming that I had wrapped towels around my head that made me look like a penguin and that people were trying to throw a lasso over me.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby oldtrailmix » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:31 pm

- one where my dog came back as a zombie and bit my hand, when i woke up i had a mark on my hand where i got bit in the dream (ay)

- one where a girl completely blew my rendition of "a little priest" out of the H20

- where a CTer posted a WAYWT as a gif in which their clothes fell off, it was a very polarizing submission

oldtrailmix

Postby odradek » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:43 am

i was on a bike ride that ended at a sewage treatment facility which was a popular scenic overlook; the route was mostly through strip malls and other unpleasant things and the berm was dirt and people kept walking out in front of me. on the way back, we stopped at a house that looked like a thai spirit house but felt very modern - glass paneling and accent lighting - but also featured a garden with dense foliage, totally blocking out the sun and looking like a rainforest. In the garden and through the house there were a multitude of paths, some were holy and others profane and there was a young queen being held there against her will by a witch. the queen couldn't walk on profane walkways and the witch had made breaks in them to prevent her escape (apparently these pathways needed to be covered in dung), so the people i was with burned the witch in the foyer (which was a pond) and spread her ashes over breaks in the path so the queen could leave.

while this was happening i was prepping to cook, walking back and forth through the foyer so i could get supplies out of the pantry and i was like "uh, guys, how long is it gonna take the witch to burn? do i have time to cook or should i just take this stuff with me?"

odradek

Postby oldtrailmix » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:21 pm

i was with the family from Freaks and Geeks, and we went out to sea in a little boat to save a ship being attacked by a megadalon. caught him and he dragged the boat around, and i was really hard to hold on. then i was Peter Griffin and got yanked down to the bottom of the sea.

oldtrailmix

Postby maj » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:14 am

i was walking home from the pub after a night out with some friends when i walked past agroup rolling about 15 deep in an assortment of teens givenchy and nasir mazar, i chased back after them going "yo where do you buy you nasir from?!!?" to which they told me "go away kid, it's expensive" and i said yeah i know while saying the brands of what they were wearing were nice and stuff before what looked like the leader of this nasir gang said "damn u know more than us". he then let me try on his bully hat and we walked talking about nasir.

this comes after i sent an email to machine a asking if they had any nasir in just before i went to bed, it was the best dream ever.

maj

Postby okayfruit » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:06 am

I've had this dream once before, but recently I've had it again.

It's night time, and I'm on the top of a hill standing behind a man. I hit him behind the head with a shovel, pushed him into a deep hole, and started to bury him alive. The process of shoveling dirt is monotonous and thoughtless. As I pat the last of the dirt on, the realization that I'm currently murdering someone hits me, and I begin to dig him back as quickly as I can before he suffocates to death. When I finally get to the bottom of the hole all I uncover are his mostly decayed remains, and I begin to panic. Suddenly a shadow looms over me and I finally see the guy's face, and he hits me across the face with a shovel.

The lesson I took from this is to not bury people alive.

okayfruit

Postby bels » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:28 am

Had a dream that I was on a planet that had become highly industrialised, then abandoned and left to be a tourist resort maintained by an army of robots. I was the only person on holiday on the planet except for another guy called Ian Flintstone who was chasing me around the abandoned planet because he thought I knew where his wife was. Eventually he found her and I was invited to his wedding. I kept trying to tell people at the wedding that he hunted me around the holiday planet as an ice breaker but noone could hear me.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Had a dream I was in the poetry slam finals which were held in a huge cathedral. Unfortunately I was late and the venue was packed out. A vicar was already MCing but there was a problem with the lighting (it was too bright on one wall) which a deaf audience member was trying to resolve with the vicar. Someone asked me to sign in and I realised that I'd somehow got into a poetry slam for only female performers. I decided that the only way to get around this was to use an alias so I wrote my name down as Freddie Avogadro.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby oldtrailmix » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:38 pm

there was two of everything in my dreams last night. i had two phones, one of which i lost in a car and was used to call my other phone telling my i'd lost my phone. two of my friends. two different stacks of money, and two of myself. it was pretty unnerving.

oldtrailmix

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:00 am

I had a dream that my friends and I were coming back to mine from a night out and I was so exhausted that I couldn't move. My mate went to me as a joke and my arm just snapped. Not pleasant.

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby vgtbls » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:24 am

Anxiety dreams about school have already started. Checking the clock and realizing "I'm missing class... right now!"

vgtbls

Postby nick » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:36 am

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby bels » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:08 am

Had a cold so I banged a lemsip before going to bed.

Ended up spending the whole night trapped in a fever dream where I'd gone to some really rural, off grid part of the country and had gone into these caves. The journey was of course totally fractal and I kept having to push through tinier and tinier caves. Eventually I turned up in this uberbomber looking shack deep in the cave system which I knew was the last place you could get a real 60/40 mountain parka. It was staffed by all these really young Albam looking shop assistants who started asking me questions so they could make my bespoke parka. I decided on a yellow, unlined parka and the rest of the dream was spent having to sort of psychically zoom into to each and every stitch on the parka so it could be created.

bels
Yung Winona

Next

Return to Care