[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - What Dreams Did Come

What Dreams Did Come

Off topic

Re: What Dreams Did Come

Postby brlmski » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:49 pm

so my university doesnt let you graduate without taking a years worth of phys ed classes and in a classic me move, i'm taking my last class in my last half semester of school. I had a dream where i tore my acl and couldn't graduate for a year. pls no ;_;

brlmski

Postby PrimePrime » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:34 am

My wife talks in her sleep a lot. I found out that if I start to talk to her and ask her questions, she'll tell me what's happening in the dream in real time.
There's one particular dream that she keeps coming back to. Every time it changes a bit. I've been keeping a log. It's pretty dope.

PrimePrime

Postby bels » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:11 am

Dreamt that my ex had written an album about me (track titles included: "Birmingham" and "Late flights") When I listened to it it was about me but she had hired a guy to do all the singing instead of doing it herself

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:52 am

Dreamt I had been running the hot tap but wanted a glass of water so I was running the cold tap, waiting for the water to get cool and people were making fun of me:

"Ohhh Bela looks like you shouldn't have run the tap on hot for so long should you?"

I acted like I didn't care but the water was taking a really long time to get cold and I was worried.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:03 am

Dreamt my mono brow was getting really bad.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby vgtbls » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:57 am

Had a really vivid dream that I went to Muji and bought a pencil case. Then I put all my favorite pens and pencils into it one by one.

Sometimes you just don't want to wake up

vgtbls

Postby bels » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:41 pm

Dreamt I found a Margaret Howell suit but only the blazer was mainline; the trousers were MHL. Because of this a female roller derby team challenged me to a paint ball match but shot me before I could get my gun.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Iliam » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:50 pm

i was browsing care-tages. every post was a photograph of a different leaf. people discussed the colour, size and texture of each leaf and paid very close attention to the changing seasons. they were worried they would have nothing to talk about in winter.

Iliam

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:03 am

I was in belgium, a guy fixed my tie's knot

this is all I can remember

BIGBEE

Postby bels » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:43 pm

Dreamt me and ben were comparing Run The Jewels 2 to Bestiary

bels
Yung Winona

Postby stappard_ » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:51 pm

I dreamt my mum bought Richard D James' tank, but had no idea who he was:

"I just bought a tank"

"A white one?"

"Yeah"

"From Cornwall?"

"Yeah"

"That's Aphex Twin's tank, why did you buy that"

nb I have no reason to believe it was ever a white tank, nor indeed any idea if he still owns it (well duh my mum bought it)

stappard_

Postby yourdad » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:19 am

Took a nap and dreamt that I was selling a leather jacket to Josh Peck. He wanted to make sure the sleeves weren't too long or else they'd get in the way of his job as a firefighter. He tried on a medium large (ML) but the sleeves were too long. Then he put on the medium but the sleeves were too short by an entire foot. He bought the ML and cut the sleeves with scissors.

yourdad

Postby RycePooding » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 pm

had a dream that the toilet in my bathroom was turned a different direction

RycePooding

Postby meatjacket » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:02 pm

during my lunch period, I go to my old teacher's classroom and fall asleep in the darkroom. I had the door closed completely and was super tired already so when I had a giant stuffed animal and XL Fleece jacket I was set for dreamland

I had like 6 dreams in 30 min and every time I woke up, I remembered in my dream, i "remembered" to look at my hand to tell if it was a dream or not. I made a hand formation like I was holding a sandwich but after I saw my hand, it just woke me up. (Girlfriend says I should try to spin in a circle)

My most prolific dream was where I was in a concrete room about 10' lengthwise, 10' tall and had about 3" of water covering the floor. If I looked down I could see a grate( which was my floor) and see the depth of the water kept going down forever. I dropped a key down there and that's when I remembered the hand

Another was where me and @tomsfood were gonna chill after our driving class but we couldn't decide on trespassing to go swimming or eating food lol

meatjacket

Postby tomsfood » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:12 pm

what if i told you i had the same dream?!

to be honest i think i would choose eating food ten times out of ten so hopefully that should bring some closure to your dream

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby AmericanPie » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:22 pm

A friend and I were buying toilet paper and paper towels. She got a 6 pack of Charmin Ultra, and 2 rolls of Bounty. It took me a little while to realize this was actually a dream, and not just a really boring memory.

AmericanPie

Postby jrisk » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:38 pm

jrisk

Postby bels » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:38 am

Dreamt that my yellow jumper had grown a mock neck and i was like no. Over its over.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby thephfactor » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:00 am

Dreamt I was shopping at a military surplus store. Would've been a happy dream except they didn't have any boots and I spent most of the dream looking for them.

thephfactor

Postby vgtbls » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:34 am

Dreamt that someone was pinning me down in bed and digging into my ears with a few different instruments. The tension of waiting for my eardrum to be punctured was truly awful. I woke up and found out that I had trapped my arm under myself in a death hug. I was hyperventilating.

vgtbls

Postby vgtbls » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:06 pm

I found a COS outlet store. I wandered an enormous warehouse with multiple rooms. "Such good deals!" I murmured to myself. "A bomber for every occasion!" Overloaded by high-quality basics, I eventually became lost in the labyrinthine building and woke up without making a single purchase.

vgtbls

Postby RycePooding » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:31 pm

my dog died :'(

RycePooding

Postby bels » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:38 am

Dreamt that I bumped into a bunch of friends from my old school and we were all wearing matching muji khaki casual suits.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby oldtrailmix » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Two in a row now where my phone suddenly becomes very brittle and breaks in half. The first time it kept working but my brain has since become wise to its own mistake,and in the second dream it was truly broken

I spent the whole dream googling the scoreline for the AS Monaco - Arsenal game as I was trapped in a k mart or some similar department store.

They got the three goals :(

i guess i woke up into a nightmare

oldtrailmix

Postby vgtbls » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:30 am

Dog barked at 3:45 AM, pulling me out of a dream about Taco Bell. As I waited for him to finish his business, I became paranoid that I had ordered delivery Taco Bell to the house. It would be super embarrassing for it to arrive in the middle of the night.

So naturally, I checked my bank statements on my phone

vgtbls

Postby bels » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:49 am

Dreamt they had made a documentary about me that consisted of first person shots of me riding my bike whilst I spoke about ventile in the voice over.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby stappard_ » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:58 am

Dreamt I feigned illness to avoid going to dinner with my guitar teacher from when I was 10

stappard_

Postby bels » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:11 am

Dreamt I saw these two hypebeasts mincing around the one guy's new pair of jeans. They were ecru and wide legged, drawing closer I noticed asymmetric rear pockets, front jet pockets and a drawstring. I was convinced they were the new STORY jeans but as I came around the front of the 'beasts it was clear that the front of the jeans had been printed with a geometric triangle pattern (Looked a bit like the pocket bags on previous jeans)

I said "Nice jeans, where'd you get them?" hoping to score some cred by talking about how me and bobkat are besties but they both stared at me with expressions that screamed "who is this fuccboi" and then one of them said

"They're Hood By Air"

bels
Yung Winona

Postby thecanadiancook » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:27 pm

Late night studying for a final while on pure caffeine powder and some nootropics while also searching for Yahoo JP. I go lay down for a 90 minute nap and all I can dream about is a murder mystery involving Dries van Noten and Ann D. Someone is killing off the Antwerp 6 and I am the detective assigned to the case. I vaguely remember Beirendonck being killed somehow involving a clown costume and a butt plug. Suspicions fall on Ann D but twist ending turns out the killer was DvN who had been helping me the whole time. He was going for a new pattern design using the blood of the Antwerp 6. It was beautiful but fucked up. Man I should get more sleep.

Victim to the Diderot effect // //
thecanadiancook

Postby Cowboy » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:03 am

Dreamt about surviving a post apocalyptic zombie wasteland last night, wearing all this like, White Mountaineering and Acr and Taps and such, so all my movements were super up armored. Got bit once, good thing I was wearing my trusty Helmut bulletproof vest.

Was kinda weird because instead of raiding a bass pro shop once I raided a menswear boutique. I woke up really confident though.

Cowboy

PreviousNext

Return to Care