[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - What Dreams Did Come

What Dreams Did Come

Off topic

Re: What Dreams Did Come

Postby bels » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:08 am

Dreamt I went to the story boat and hung out with Bobbin and Katy and shot the new lookbook which Bobbin decided should be people wearing story outfits and swimming in a canal (!??)

First style.com, then hypebeast, now my dreams. What mountain left to climb?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:23 am

Dreamt I went to a mosque that had a supreme store inside. They were selling Nike flyknit multis with a superstar shell toe.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby iralanwitnuk » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:35 pm

I had a dream recently that my whole family went to home Depot and got matching supreme coveralls.

"Let's all buy Birkenstocks and go hug some trees"
iralanwitnuk

Postby JewTurk » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:34 pm

All my dreams have had my ex in them and she's like straight up haunting me. Wish I had control over it.

JewTurk

Postby bels » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:06 am

Dreamt I was wearing cycling specific clothing but the fit on bike wasn't very good. Is this an omen. Should I not buy cycling specific clothing?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:15 pm

Dreamt that Gemilad had been making unlined outerwear that had complex nature style prints on it but on closer inspection he'd been hand painting the nature prints and had painted them on the inside as well as the outside of the garments.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Cowboy » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:57 am

At some point last night I dreamt that Alby sent me a PM saying that I needed hobbies

Cowboy

Postby nevergreen » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:02 pm

had a couple odd dreams on monday. the first i was at a diplo concert (i don't even like diplo) and i was chosen to play some games on the stage. i ended up sliding on one of those shitty grass water slides in front of the crowd.

then i dreamed i took a flight to Taiwan for some unknown reason. i was there for maybe a couple hours before i got on board a new flight to come back and the plane started acting up. it was going straight up, down, upside down, etc. i remember not being scared i was gonna die, but pissed off at the pilot for fucking around with me. we ended up crashing in the ocean near a dock. barely i avoided being eaten by a shark so i climbed onto the dock and helped other passengers to safety.

last night i dreamed i was at a snow resort with my family on vacation, except rashida jones came with us. i'm about to finish parks and rec (only 3 episodes left:() so i'm gonna say that's why she was in my dream, but why she actually was with us i don't know... i was sort of confused but wasn't complaining.

nevergreen

Postby Dingdongfootball » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:24 am

Dreamt that I logged onto care-tags.org one day and suddenly had hundreds of posts. I knew that wasn't right so I looked at my profile and it was just hundreds and hundreds of nude photos and videos of me. Someone tell me what this means.

Dingdongfootball

Postby thecanadiancook » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:36 pm

I had another dream involving Dries Van Noten.

In the dream I was on Tinder and came across a girl wearing a DVN printed long coat from ss15. I swiped right and we immediately matched and started talking about DVN. Our dates became a series of montage shots involving a merry-go-round, strolling through a woodland, and walking along the beach. The dream ended as we were picking out a psychedelic print for the baby's room.

I have got to stop browsing for DVN on YJ! while not sober and then passing out.

Victim to the Diderot effect // //
thecanadiancook

Postby bels » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:02 am

Dreamt I was watching this morning in the company canteen and a Buzzcocks style punk lite band was performing the new Brexit anthem "All I wanna do (is leave the EU)" Woke up trying to work out the lyrics exactly.

All I wanna do
is leave the EU
want a British future
defined by home rule
I'm not a racist but
If I follow my gut
I don't trust these foreigners
to know whats what

That's why all I wanna do
is leave the EU
All I wanna do
is leave the EU

I'm on the same side
as my uncle Nige
he's voting leave
and so am I
The renegotiation
was just bloviation
I want to raise my kids
in a sovereign nation

that's why all i wanna do
is leave the EU
(woo)
that's why all I wanna do
(yeah)
all I wanna do
(yeah)
all I wanna do
is leave the EU

bels
Yung Winona

Postby rjbman » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:55 am

I think it's clear to everyone in the world that this is not a punk song but rather sung to the tune of "All I Wanna Do" by Sheryl Crow

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby oldtrailmix » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Dreamed of hooking up with my ex, but I refused to do PIV because I didn't want to get her pregnant and have to spend the rest of my life with her.

Always fun to wake up in 85 degree heat with that on your mind

oldtrailmix

Postby Northwest » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:55 pm

I dreamed Care-Tags put up a pay wall. I usually don't remember my dreams unless they are traumatic...

Northwest

Postby bels » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:11 am

Dreamt I made friends with a bunny

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:26 am

Dreamt that via some kind of internet action i obtained a new without tags, minimalist, unlined suede bomber jacket from an artisinal goth brand and paid next to nothing. The jacket was made in two halves from two different colours of suede, black and tan. The two halves zipped together but due to multiple zip placement, the jacket would either be predominantly black, or predominantly tan.

I remember feeling guilty that it was not vegan.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby tomsfood » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:42 pm

had a dream my company relocated to an office above the supreme store and got a 3rd wave coffee joint in the lobby, was quite disappointed to wake up

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:15 pm

twice in the past month and a half i've had dreams about meeting girls and getting into serious relationships with them, with enough detail/realism to actually think it's real before i wake up

it's uhhh pretty wack

maybe this is TMI lol tru simp hours

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby bels » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:15 am

Had an anxiety dream that I was doing my squat + bench accessories friday work out and it had been good, but after I'd stretched off and showered I realised I'd forgotten to do front squats.

UPDATE post gym: I didn't forget my front squats but my dips and chest flies were shit.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Stolsdos » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:40 pm

had a dream where I was in Tokyo or whatever my mind's idea of tokyo is, and apparently i was staying at a hostile type thing. I look out a window while everyone and I are eating in the hostile and see a guy with a supreme gift bag.

Dream gets fucking weird and some rainbow monsters with expanding limbs started attacking/killing everyone so I ran into a bathroom with a friend.
Somehow I was holding a shotgun and a monster broke through and killed my friend in the bathroom. I open the bathroom door to find my parents in a large auditorium and they say hello then morph into monsters and attack me. Then I woke up.

Most of my dreams end up being about apocalypses from zombies, aliens, unknown entities, nuclear war, or disease. Had one where I had to live in a bunker for 30 years from nuclear war surviving then got out and it turned into a zombie apocalypse dream where we drove around and fought zombies for a few weeks then I died in an alley.

Also had another nuclear war dream where friends+family start packing up and hit the road and end up fighting a bunch of random people + zombies on our journey to nowhere. We then found some huge glass biodome community where they had a school so I could restart my education and learn military shit. Some special forces team from an enemy country comes and busts up the biodome and we fight then some friends+family get out via helicopter and that's it.

Had another zombie dream where I was at an airport that had a glass box quiet room where you could see everyone outside and vice versa. Zombie apocalypse happened and everyone in the box had to sit and watch. We eventually let some army soldier in but he dies and we get his assault rifle. We all try to leave multiple times but fail. Eventually we get out and the apocalypse gets resolved.

One dream I had I was forced to jump off some super tall building over and over again and it hurt really bad every time I hit the ground but I had to walk back up and do it again. It just repeated like dozens of times. Probably one of the worst dreams I've had.

Almost ended up writing a short novel on a dream I had because it had a lot of cool plot elements + cool imagery + invisible aliens, I still thoroughly remember it.

Some dreams are just black and I compose music that sounds good at the time, but I will never know if it's actually good(probably not).

Sorry for the dream rant/stream of consciousness. Probably tmi but I mean I never talk about them in the first place. This was also extremely cathartic.

you got me, surprised I didn't catch that haha

Stolsdos

Postby bels » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:00 am

Had a very symbolic dream that someone sliced a really low ball into the ad service box and I was trying to chase it down from the deuce baseline but I couldn't get there in time.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby mc-lunar » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:21 am

dont usually remember my dreams but in the last year or so have started to, fairly frequently. keep having dreams about being in a healthy mutually fulfilling relationship

really starting to get to me if i'm being honest. i liked not remembering them

mc-lunar

Postby mc-lunar » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:16 pm

new dream. dreamt i had a viral tweet. tweet below:

probably not in good enough taste to tweet from my personal account.

mc-lunar

Postby alby » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:15 pm

had a dream that I was at some conference in a big conference hall and when I went to sign into the conference eric wareheim was the one who was registering people. he wouldn't let me register and I woke up

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby bels » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:43 am

Dreamt I found a beautiful garden filled with flowers that was protected by a wall of sprinklers running 24/7.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby costanza » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:08 pm

I dreamt I logged on to MSN messenger the other night and there was still people using it. People sent those vibrations (I don't know what word they used in the english version) and it's been like a small daydream for me too recently for some reason.

Edit: A book I just finished reading about mankind's subconcious spoke on a theory about dreams being like neural lightning storms with basically neurons firing at random. The book had previously explained that the current theory is that the left brain is a sort of interpreter which comes up with a lot of after the fact rationalizations to our actions. So if I remember it correctly the author said that these neural lightning storms would be interpreted by our left brain and play it on our retinas. Very fascinating stuff.

costanza

Postby can- » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:50 am

had a dream a couple years ago where a bunch of humanoids were eating a large birthday cake together with their hands in a circle, laughing and crying and celebrating an individual's birthday. they looked vaguely like the monkeys from princess mononoke but more pleasant. really sick dream

can-

Postby Luud » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:55 pm

Had a fever dream last night about the Reagan era in the style of a cnn documentary. I can't really remember any specifics outside of a political scandal involving Atlantis maybe?

pretty wild overall

Luud

Postby bels » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:21 am

Dreamt that I was trying to find some ankle socks but I had already moved them into winter storage

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:38 am

I had a dream where I walked into a store and just bought an HTC Vive on credit. It was pretty neat in the dream but as soon as I woke up I thought to myself "I could never afford that right now" while shaking my head. Reality sucks, possibly the hidden meaning behind the dream.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

PreviousNext

Return to Care