[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

Off topic

Re: RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

Postby rjbman » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:42 am

Also note that you've gotta play through the first couple puzzles before you can play online. It's pretty much just a tutorial.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby thephfactor » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:48 pm

I can't get past Winning 2 :(

thephfactor

Postby ramseames » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:13 pm

I reserved a spot but I'm going to be responsible i think and pass on it so that i can focus on finals

thanks rjb tho

ramseames

Postby Cowboy » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:18 pm

Anyone with Halo 5?

Is it worth getting?

Cowboy

Postby can- » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:35 am

fuck 343i yo

can-

Postby Cowboy » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:58 am

Need more master chief I played through the remastered edition again need more

Cowboy

Postby bels » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:45 pm

I'm playing Dark Souls 2 and Hotline Miami 2

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Cowboy » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:53 pm

Hiyo

I want to play chess against some of you, and it would be fun.

If you want, download the Chess.com app, or check it out online, and add me!

It's super low stress, you can have like 14 days between moves.

THE ACCOUNT HAS CHANGED TO COWBOYONTHEBEBOP

Cowboy

Postby bels » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:54 am

hotline Miami 2 and dark souls 2 is a horrible combo so I added spelunky to it and now it's a really horrible combo honestly.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby alby » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:47 am

if you aren't playing The Witness right now, you should be. i'm riding the support circle. i'm hopping on the Jarvis train. it's real. great fucking game.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby bels » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:05 pm

Firewatch is very good.

Witness is decent.

Superhot is decent.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist is fine.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby evilfriends » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:33 am

I finished Firewatch last night and now have a pretty bad case of the Post Video Game Depression (PVGD)

Really great game, wasted no time at all getting me invested into the characters. Gonna talk more about it in the spoiler, don't expand if you haven't finished the game

Well, now it's back to finishing that Witcher 3 DLC!

evilfriends

Postby thecanadiancook » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:22 am

Fire Emblem Fates/Conquest is great. I've been playing through Conquest all weekend on classic and its been a nice challenge with a good story line. Plenty of resets but no units left behind, so much personal satisfaction.

Victim to the Diderot effect // //
thecanadiancook

Postby bels » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:21 am

I stayed up late to finish the witness last night and it was NOT worth it.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Blastoise » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:45 pm

Strong week for Nintendo.

That and they added a bunch of games to Nintendo Selects (games for $20) http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-selects

Blastoise

Postby Copeland » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Anyone playing Stardew Valley? Thinking about getting it even though I've never played Havest Moon.

Copeland

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:44 pm

Anyone play League? I want some people to play with instead of always playing solo queue. I was Silver IV last season so that's roughly where I'm at in MMR but I usually just play normals. I'd also love to teach someone the game if they are interested in learning.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby Syeknom » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:58 am

Syeknom

Postby rjbman » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:33 pm

rocket league is really fun

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby germinal » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:26 am

The chuckle brothers play hitman

Video gaiden rises from its grave

Get hype http://kentuckyroutezero.com/phonebooth.wrongle

germinal
Garminlad

Postby meatjacket » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:04 pm

if anyone is willing to sell me their super mario sunshine disk i would greatly appreciate it ( i am bad at ebay and do not want to go there)

ALSO I just recently found out Dark Cloud / Dark Cloud 2 were ported to the ps4 via the shop so i am definitely gonna be spending the next few days replaying the shit out of those

meatjacket

Postby taylorswift » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:54 pm

love rocket league, here's the best save i've ever made

ps4 sorry

taylorswift

Postby alby » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:42 pm

Hyper light drifter, deadbolt, gungeon. So many good indie games out right now that are relatively cheap that are providing such fun. Check these games out!! Also, add me on Steam! My name is lssthnthre

alby

Postby can- » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm

whos playing hero academy with me?

this is a steam/android/iOS turn based game that is very fun. its basically unsupported at this point but still playable in its current form. pretty quick to pick up. i need some more friends to play with -- please challenge me, my name is unclekoba

can-

Postby maj » Fri May 20, 2016 7:17 am

playing so much r6 siege, got my first ace today was mad.

such a fun game when u get past the first part of the learning curve where you're getting seemingly headshot through walls

maj

Postby nevergreen » Thu May 26, 2016 12:59 am

overwatch anyone?

nevergreen

Postby alby » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:47 pm

picked up overwatch what a fun game.

albyhouse#1551 is me. americas server

alby

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:51 pm

I've got Overwatch too.

I'm MRBUBBLES#1357. Add me if you want to play.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby adiabatic » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:45 pm

Speaking of Overwatch, is the Overwatch font, and it’s a steal at $15 for both the upright and the oblique.

I already have too many shirts with fun sayings on them, but if you don’t and want to get your own screen-printed…

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby Bonobonobo » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:21 pm

Ok I'm REALLY excited for the new Zelda game, the music and art direction are on point and they're actually changing this time around. I feel like a hypocrite because I always decry games like Fallout 4 for having big empty worlds and this game has a world so big that it can only be mostly empty, but still I think that Nintendo can make it focused enough to still feel like Zelda and not a weird RPG-lite.

Bonobonobo

PreviousNext

Return to Care