[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Stickers Swapping

Stickers Swapping

Off topic

Re: Stickers Swapping

Postby rjbman » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:43 am

got an incredible set of stickers (including RB themed!!!!) from ! Thank you so much, these are incredible!

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby popcorn » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:35 pm

I have a friend that's bothered I gave that Teen Suicide sticker to "a stranger," so enjoy it :-)

The RB stickers are all redbubble marketing themselves, it's just a very happy accident that those letters are YOU! :heck:

popcorn

Postby zevolution » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:56 pm

I've got some pretty big refugees welcome stickers (2"x4" or thereabouts) that need homes, more of an orangey color, though. LMK if you want to swap!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/PXAEWY9Nnhs/maxresdefault.jpg

zevolution

Postby duane » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:44 pm

s/o to my art school fren :~)

she drew the puppy (my puppy) and the bigger one was designed by a student at her school :woop:

duane

Postby Benson » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:14 pm

Bringing this thread back from the dead...

First one is my laptop - random stuff but of note is the sticker of the tractor, which is from Beau's Brewery in Ontario and the Jasper National Park ones.
Next image is a random shot from Japan. I liked the Good Dreams sticker.
Last image is from a bar in Calgary. I like the one of the cat.

Benson

Previous

Return to Care