[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - we're out of conversation and have nothing in common

we're out of conversation and have nothing in common

Off topic

Re: we're out of conversation and have nothing in common

Postby swatfishy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:05 pm

mfw I wear my waterproof stuff and it only rains when i'm in class and after I get back home

it was a joke at my school only like 2 years ago that it was only sunny when prospies came to visit

swatfishy

Postby rjbman » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:44 pm

It was supposed to storm today. All morning: sun. I get ready to go to the gym (20 minute walk): sun. So I wear a tee and shorts.

Get out and the dam has broken and 20 metric fucktons of rain is pouring down upon the earth. Completely drenched and my shoes are soaked from the 6 inch deep ponds that have formed where once there was land.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby nevergreen » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:02 pm

well it's october and it's supposed to be at least 100 until monday... why

nevergreen

Postby wiggly--woo » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:26 pm

i'm trying to make the term "hottober" catch on, but i've recieved a lot of negative feedback on that idea.

nevertheless, i'm still just walking around in a t-shirt every day which is crazy for this time of year in Britain.

can't wait for the cold weather to come though. i can only enjoy the weather if its between 5c and 10c.

wiggly--woo

Postby nick » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:19 pm

Jackets are flattering. C'mon weather, let me shield the skinnyfat.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby AmericanPie » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:41 am

I just want it to rain and not be hot anymore. Please, is that so much to ask?

AmericanPie

Postby gweezus » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:05 am

gweezus

Postby schiaparelli » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:42 am

it's sweater weather now! here's a film board of canada animation called "the sweater" narrated by someone with a super cool accent. i've been very into digging up animations i watched for my social history of animation class last year. we spent TWO WHOLE DAYS on canada, it's unprecedented

schiaparelli

Postby exprof » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Wowow! Talk about a throwback. Thats like a super classic children's book here, we read it in both french and english in elementary! Canada's NFB (ONF) is actually amazing, lots of cool designy/experimental film. I love these by Norman McLaren.

exprof

Postby schiaparelli » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:14 pm

i love both of these! the 'neighbours' one to me is so perfect—the sound is very expressive, playfully empty at times, and having it be so disconnected from the on-screen action at times is super disconcerting and such a great effect.

also want to post 'chairy tale'. the chair and the man are both so personable and i was really rooting for them to reconcile in a happy fashion. imagine if you had a recalcitrant wardrobe and your struggle to find yourself sartorially (wear the clothes and not let the clothes wear you) was manifested in a physical struggle to put on every garment, just like this:

schiaparelli

Postby Blastoise » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Anyone else really dislike sunny weather in any season but summer? Makes me feel sleepy.

Blastoise

Postby rublev » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:33 pm

:woop:

rublev
Political Editor

Postby freddy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:16 am

I deliberately wore my W+H blanket wrapped over me like a cape out at 2AM (which is last-call over here), to realize it wasn't cold enough to warrant such. However, only two inebriated people commented about my blanket though. :'/ Hopefully I'll have better luck next time! (smiling)

freddy

Postby Woland » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:27 am

Woland

Postby freddy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:43 am

I think I should try without the swastika upper-arm-patch to see if people can pick up the aesthetic and historical reference. On a second thought, I need to roll deep with a crew then; will you join me as comrades? And you're not of German descent, right? We can totally re-appropriate this cultural misnomer into a mainstream fashion trend!!

:sweg:

freddy

Postby Woland » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:00 am

Woland

Postby freddy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:22 am

freddy

Postby WussWayne » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:36 am

Until at least mid-march :-|

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby can- » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:49 am

straight mountain parka weather in ny atm

can-

Postby stappard_ » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:19 am

Weather in London has settled into bleak grey shite now

stappard_

Postby popcorn » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:11 am

Wish it thundered more often while I'm at school. Mmmm, early thunderstorms. I generally am excited for rain, but overcast is good enough.

popcorn

Postby Blastoise » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:16 pm

(fahrenheit)

Negatives by the end of the week. No thanks.

Blastoise

Postby conhnore » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:52 pm

i'm a UCSD kid too who may very well have SAD in reverse

also, when can we move into climate change alarmism (????)

conhnore

Postby vgtbls » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:51 pm

Really nasty today. Started off rainy and now it's thick, heavy snow.

But we did get some thundersnow earlier which was pretty great.

vgtbls

Postby jrisk » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:25 pm

ugh snow. started at 9am this morning. power went out at work at 2:30 so I left and then it took me an hour and a half to get home. It was smooth sailing until I stopped to turn into a parking lot. :| had to shovel two parallel paths to my spot. I need to get snow tires.

jrisk

Postby nevergreen » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:25 pm

it's 89 degrees out in so cal rn lol

nevergreen

Postby popcorn » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:14 pm

it warmed up to 40s-60s and rained all this week, such a gift

popcorn

Postby ramseames » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:20 pm

i want it to snow

why won't it snow yet

ramseames

Postby coldomatic » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:21 am

Shit went pretty cray in Straya today.. thunderstorms, winds, and so much hail that it was almost like snowing... I was surprised the windows didn't break.. most of the public transport also suspended since alot of bus stations and train stations are flooded. black outs in afew of the suburbs as well..

I paint stuffs on other stuffs..
coldomatic

Postby yourdad » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:18 am

yourdad

PreviousNext

Return to Care