[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Yang Li S/S14

Yang Li S/S14

Runway & Lookbooks

Yang Li S/S14

Postby germinal » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:55 am

germinal
Garminlad

Re: Yang Li

Postby smiles » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:22 am

Hmm. This is a bit of a departure it seems. I really like the mens stuff - the suits especially.

I love the lines and the fraying.

the womens was ok... the middle was pretty bad but it warmed up by the end. I really dont like the oversized army jacket thing and some of the mixed materials looked a bit strange. It may grow on me though.

love the vans.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby germinal » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:37 am

that's interesting, because i took a very quick and visceral dislike to the men's... i'm not sure if it was just the casting and the styling that rubbed me the wrong way, or the clothes themselves. i like the white suit.

whereas the women's - patchy i agree, but i could stare at that skirting all day

germinal
Garminlad

Postby smiles » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:46 am

yeah the skirting is really nice. I mostly find fault with the tops. it also may be that i hate stuff with pushed up sleeves.

stuff i didnt like:

for the mens I definitely agree that the casting is pretty bad (and distracting) except for the white suit guy.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby sknss » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:56 am

are they crying?

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby bels » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Vans are super on point.

I bet if you posted one of these fits to a WAYWT with vans people would tell you to up your shoe game.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby charybdis » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Ionno, to me the vans with the dresses seem like part of some disney made for TV movie where Hillary Duff is wearing a prom dress but wearing vans, because pst... she's not like the other girls. And therefore she wears sneakers with her dresses.

I mean, I don't hate them, but they don't do anything for me either way.

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Postby germinal » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:43 am

germinal
Garminlad

Postby bels » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:27 pm

would wear on a tshirt

bels
Yung Winona

Return to Seasonal Collections