[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Yeezy S/S16

Yeezy S/S16

Runway & Lookbooks

Re: Yeezy S/S16

Postby PrimePrime » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:29 pm

In the third to last look, is that zip up sweatshirt built to be worn upside down or is it just styled that way?

PrimePrime

Postby vehk » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:56 pm

i enjoy the long coats

vehk

Postby aliencomingin » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:58 am

I went to the livestream and I could definitely see the race aspect. You could see the difference in the three different groups that marched out. One of the models in the dark colour palette even flaxy up a ciggie while walking out.

aliencomingin

Postby une_impasse » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:53 pm

une_impasse

Postby bels » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:30 pm

You sound exactly like my mother.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby chazwiz » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:09 pm

nice

chazwiz

Postby lyysander » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:52 am

I feel like I simply don't understand a lot of the women's clothing. It's like, the color schemes are dope, the outerwear is fire, and then: a leotard? A mesh tank top? They just seem so out of place.

lyysander

Postby SexTagsMania » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:27 am

2016: the year that tramp inspired fashion becomes cool

SexTagsMania

Postby lyysander » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:49 pm

lyysander

Postby adiabatic » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:36 am

The long coats look cool (figuratively) and the hoodies look nice'n snuggly.

I like how he makes things I could see myself wearing — at least if I lived in a colder climate.

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby trasparenti » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:26 pm

I've messed around with some of the hoodies, pants, and bags at some secondhand stores and I was disappointed. They were definitely substantial, but they weren't as luxurious or clearly well-made as other luxury brands. Similar stuff from Lanvin, Marni, and even Carven that was at the same store felt better by comparison. I also find a lot of smaller brands doing similar stuff at better prices and quality - Kolor, Sunsea, Bukht, Needles, and Haversack also had stuff at that store that was somewhat similar (thick cotton garments, oversized cut, washed-dye job, etc.) but nicer. I dislike the shoes but that's irrelevant. I actually didn't mind the bags so much but I can't imagine that there aren't superior options out there at better prices, again. No comment on the man or the designs; on a technical level I was not impressed.

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Return to Seasonal Collections