[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Moncler Gamme Bleu F/W14

Moncler Gamme Bleu F/W14

Runway & Lookbooks

Moncler Gamme Bleu F/W14

Postby can- » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:26 am

can-

Re: Moncler Gamme Bleu F/W14

Postby can- » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:28 am

lots of looks. fascinating to me that moncler spends so much on these presentations, I would be surprised if gamme bleu retail recoups a fraction of the production and show costs.

i could be wrong but this seems like the most direct translation of thom's RTW of any moncler collection. that down cape is excellent.

can-

Postby thomaspaine » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:37 am

I'd be so surprised if gamme bleu turns a profit. Maybe it does better in Europe or Asia but how do you even buy it in the states? Moncler doesn't sell it online and when I went to the LA boutique the selection was really small. But I guess how many people in LA need quilted down jackets?

thomaspaine

Postby drosselmeyer77 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:07 am

I've always associated Moncler with high-end European skiing resorts, not sure if has any basis in reality though. Here in HK they do have a couple of Moncler retail outlets in the high end malls but I haven't even seen their non-Gamme Bleu stuff in the wild.

There are always a couple of pieces from MGB that I think are really nice, I like the argyle blazers and gloves.

drosselmeyer77

Postby Capt » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:08 am

Hell, I would've thought this was part of Thom Browne mainline if I didn't know any better.

Capt

Postby ramseames » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:09 am

damn, that's nuts.

ramseames

Postby hirokinakamura » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:46 am

I really like the quilting pattern but I can not get behind argyle. I want to, I really really do, but I can't. Every time I see argyle all I can think of are these terrible Gap argyle sweaters my mom used to make me wear. Also my mom's argyle socks.

On some level tho I have to admit I think wearing this would feel like high fashion picture day and I would be the coolest kid at school (his mom lets him dress like THAT?!?!?)

Favourite piece is probably the satin-y black blazer with the huge white argyle outline.

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Return to Seasonal Collections