[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Stephan Schneider F/W14

Stephan Schneider F/W14

Runway & Lookbooks

Stephan Schneider F/W14

Postby Syeknom » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:02 pm

No runway for Schneider but the lookbook was released yesterday on four-pins.

Syeknom

Re: Stephan Schneider F/W14

Postby agvs » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:19 pm

So steamy. Really like most of this

My favorite

This coat material is fantastic

agvs

Postby Syeknom » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Given how awful the AW13 lookbook was (no idea what went wrong with that and only a couple of images actually happened) and the creepy awkwardness of SS14 (though the clothes look great) I'm really pleased about this season. So many of the pieces look really exciting and interesting and I'm definitely going to love the releases. No stand-out knits this season from what I can see but the releases are usually more interesting than the lookbooks. Shirts and coats looking great and some of the trousers look killer - I'm loving the trend lately of having more relaxed fit trousers that are too long bunching up at the bottom. Anathema to everyone in the zeitgeist but I think there's something really interesting about it.

Title of the collection is "Winters Weeds" and you can see the motif cropping up here and there but it's not very in-your-face unlike the brick one of SS14, which i'm in favour of. The theme prints are the least interesting pieces to me.

Syeknom

Postby greggy » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:11 pm

the outerwear is simply fantastic, I really like these two

greggy

Postby rublev » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:59 pm

I'm dyyyyyyingggggg this looks so good. As with all Schneider, everything will be 10000x better in the flesh, so can't wait to actually see the stuff.

rublev
Political Editor

Postby Mippipopolous » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:32 pm

This looks so good, hard to tell with so few pictures, but I feel it'll definitely be stronger than this past F/W, and I generally liked that one. As everyone else has said, the outer wear is just too good. Love the hooded coats as usual. That one cream cardigan is so good too. Can't wait to get some detail shots to really get a feel for the various fabrics and weaves, some look excellent here.

Mippipopolous

Postby hirokinakamura » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:35 am

Woven coat is gorgeous. The knit raglan varsity is one of my stand out favourites

It all looks dope.

Also do you see this?

Straight fire man. Straight fire.

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby ballast » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:02 pm

Suspension Point FW14 preorder is available. The buy looks pretty good, with the knits and coats being standouts again. Looks like it's only open until the 6th(!!) so get your preorders in.

ballast

Return to Seasonal Collections