[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Engineered Garments F/W14

Engineered Garments F/W14

Runway & Lookbooks

Engineered Garments F/W14

Postby sid3000 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:39 pm

Here it is kiddos!

Things to consider:
Do you hate it
Do you love it
Are you going to buy anything
Can you even afford it at this point
Will you refinance your car loan anyway
Is Daiki Suzuki getting too cheeky
Are you not cheeky enough

sid3000

Re: Engineered Garments F/W14

Postby agvs » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:25 pm

I love it. Really strong throughout. I think it's pretty in line with what they always do with a few departures (wtf leopard print?). The velvet stuff is fun and definitely verging on too cheeky but that's kind of the appeal. Thought I recall seeing them do velour or velvet pants before but I can't remember for sure. The cuts, as always, are fantastic. I gravitate more towards the subdued stuff like this

If anything I'd be looking to buy some of the pants but I probably can't afford any of this new. I'm fairly new to buying EG so I don't have a gauge to judge the pricing compared to past seasons but I guess it's gone up quite a bit? The shirts are doable at retail. The pants are probably too. The blazers and outerwear are way out of my range. I bought 2 things this past season but one was greatly reduced on sale and the other was second hand. Really happy with both pieces (some serge wool pants and a chambray work shirt).

Standout pieces

agvs

Postby quad » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Image would go for these pants and jacket but the jackets price is gunna be crazy. really like the pants though

quad

Postby YoungCanoeist » Sat May 10, 2014 9:38 pm

very costumey, from different eras too. i love it.

this one in particular is stellar in my opinion. Image

YoungCanoeist

Return to Seasonal Collections